desperate request to asit modi -ganeshutsav track

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
first of all , ganapati bappaa  - maaf karna- nothing abt you, pls,...jai ho

but Asit - pls can you just curtail this track  -ONLY- upto finding sponsor, arranging money and gokuildham winning the THEME.

THATS IT. ?? PLS PLS PLS  WIND THE TRACK BY FRIDAY OR MAXIMUM MONDAY the 8th sept

I mean, we DONT  WANT - full  dance/singing/housie/murga-bano punishment  etc. etc. competitions, celebration, full 2 days of visarjan  and all those celebrations.

just make this ganesh utsav track short and sweet and wind it up this ganesh utsav track in next 4 episodes...😡

pls plsss😡😡😡😡

ganeshji- sorry- not for you..
Reality mein Ganesha Ustsav...Ganesh Visarjan khatam bhi ho jayega...but phir mein Gokuldham mein Ganesh Ustsav jaari rahega...kam se kam 2 weeks too pakka chalega...full pakawo panti jaari rahegi...

abhi festival ke naam pe dekho kaun kitne paise lagayega..only for theme and decoration, and all i mean iss se kya sahi message jaa rah hai public ko?...pls don't take me wrong..

views pls
Edited by terenaam_ahm - 9 years ago
Originally posted by terenaam_ahm

Reality mein Ganesha Ustsav...Ganesh Visarjan khatam bhi ho jayega...but phir mein Gokuldham mein Ganesh Ustsav jaari rahega...kam se kam 2 weeks too pakka chalega...full pakawo panti jaari rahegi...-- plsss plsss i agree ur experience, but pls dont give distractive boost to that ASIT MODI, pl support my point starightforward, already i hv nauseated with that keleton anjalis track

abhi festival ke naam pe dekho kaun kitne paise lagayega..only for theme and decoration, and all i mean iss se kya sahi message jaa rah hai public ko?...pls don't take me wrong..-  yeah true, ut public is crazy, they do fund at times, esp shops..they do, u must see here in our area, crazy funders

views pls
in red ink...above  - but pls support my point
It would be soo good if it ends with in this week...but it won't i know...i bet we gonna have this track running atleast for next 2 weeks...ye week too saara preparations mein hi jayega...
Atleast 10 days to chalega ye track ...
Its time GD wasis teach their children that money doesn't ensure a good pooja. keeping simple with festival should be their motto.
I am hopeful this trck will wind soon
Originally posted by dey.bh

Its time GD wasis teach their children that money doesn't ensure a good pooja. keeping simple with festival should be their motto.
I am hopeful this trck will wind soon
let me remind you, champikya has already  taught and explained this to tapu that garland of flowers with shraddha is like pearl or gold garland

but still tapu has gone begging bank loan
Originally posted by sweetie-cutie

let me remind you, champikya has already  taught and explained this to tapu that garland of flowers with shraddha is like pearl or gold garland

but still tapu has gone begging bank loan
Its not chamopakiya's duty alone. It is the duty of the parents  also
@ Debby

Masoom bachon ko samjh thodi na hai...bache hain yaar...😕, 

aur track ke beech mein aur end mein Mehta sahab aapna pravachan sunayenge na...phir champakiya ka bhi paravchan hoga...Dekhte jawo hota hai kya...!!!
Begani shadi me jaha bade Abdullah ban ghuma karte hai, waha ke bacche samjhe bhi to kaise ?
Har baat ko badha chadha ke dikhate hai ye log. Har baat pe party. Everything is huge here. To achanak se bacche 15,000 rupaiy me kyu maan jayenge batao ?

Pichli baar Holi me pani nahi hai isliye cancel kar diya tha function. But even the elders were craving for it. Finally, they got a whole tanker to celebrate it. Its not wastage of water ? Why not play dry Holi ?

Champak uses his chadi and bhashan for Jetha only in real sense. If he restricts jetha for something he will make concrete arrangements so that Jetha finds no loophole but to oblige to his father's decision. For Tappu, Daya , Sundar and even Nattu and others its limited to one casual talk. Man gaye to thik hai warna let them do whatever they want.
Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago