Posted: 9 years ago
Right now I saw it Prem n Anjali are in his room, there comws Surbhi inside with saree n sindoor she lock door. Then they show Simar in bed Sunaina come inside her, she makes Sanju Vikrant see n smile. Then they shos Roli with sad face.

Voice said something in my words what I understand since saw once time promo: Prem end with Simar, start rs with Surbhi. Will Roli help to sister.

When I see I will put here better wu n caps / link.
tfs😛 link posted on IF
lol premar fans asked for their remarriage...these cvs r seperating them completely!! crap! nothing is left in the show if prem ends with surbi!! only trp should gv them the ans...
Originally posted by manu.krissh

tfs😛 link posted on IF
lol premar fans asked for their remarriage...these cvs r seperating them completely!! crap! nothing is left in the show if prem ends with surbi!! only trp should gv them the ans...
I dont think that Prem will spend night with Surbhi, maybe like that Surbhi see that this dont work it n decide to move on.
True don't think prem will spend night with her
i dont want 2 think +ve
first of all thought prem-surbi marriage will nt happen that in last moment simar will cm nd there will be reunion...but wt crap cvs shown nw!! 
nw also dont have any +ve hopes...just ruin the characters cvs hw ever u want 2!! already they had ruined!!
What's with people they want to see vikrant and simar marragie sooo wired haha
Any were
Want premar
Vikrant only loves his own wife Sunaina
And don't like Surbhi she need to understand maybeEdited by SasuralSimarKa - 9 years ago
Originally posted by SasuralSimarKa

What's with people they want to see vikrant and simar marragie sooo wired haha
Any were
Want premar
Vikrant only loves his own wife Sunaina
And don't like Surbhi she need to understand maybe
Isnt maybe for u but for me not. Since they're fans of ol Prem n they didnt accept change.
Does anyone what song it's was in yesterday epi?
Originally posted by -VildanaROSID-

Isnt maybe for u but for me not. Since they're fans of ol Prem n they didnt accept change.

Sorry Vildana but what do u mean?
Originally posted by Premarlove455

Does anyone what song it's was in yesterday epi?

Rabba from Main Aur Mrs Khanna was used