so the past story is... - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
I am also agree with you they should let meet after the Engagement
I hope there be same rabir scene soon. if not I dont know if I can keep watch or stay away from this show For a while.
Originally posted by awesome-raji

yah but can't get it  !!  dayal  said  to shail  once that "how can  u forget  what his  mom did with  u"??
but she did  nothing  only gave  threat!!

and  another confusion why dadi  did  not take  bittu with her...??he is also her grandson  . agree he was  so young  , he   was  just  a baby  but   still  he  would  be safe  with her..

find  another one...when  kt  bought  ice cream   for bittu he  was  having  some  flashbacks  that a  kid (4 or 5 years) also  said the same thing what bittu was saying
but bitu  was a baby when his  mom took him with her..
so  what's the  logic behind those  flasbacks!! ?

It's virtually impossible to find logic in any daily soap type of show. However - with my experience in watching hindi shows I have a few "logical" conclusions to tie the loop holes we've all spotted.

I'll start with the Bittu confusion - 
Bittu was shown as a baby when Gayatri left the Tripathi household - my guess as to why Dadi did not keep Bittu is because Bittu is not Kabir's brother - he is most likely Kabir's half brother - aka the product of Gayatri's Extra-Marital Affair. That is the only explanation I can think of as to why Bittu was also removed from the Tripathi house.
Now coming to Bittu/Kabir's childhood flashback - ice cream sharing/secret handshake - my only guess is Gayatri left the Tripathi house but she didn't leave the city - its possible she had Bittu interact with Kabir outside the home - Bittu/Kabir may or may not have known they are related when this happened. This might also be why Dadi took Kabir and migrated to the states and raised him there - so he would be out of Gayatri's reach.
As to Gayatri's open challenge that she will teach Shail a lesson for supposedly exposing her to the Tripathi family - it's possible that Gayatri tried to defame Shail hence Dayal's comment "don't u remember what she DID with you" but this part has not been disclosed as yet to viewers.

Personally speaking it seems a bit far fetched that Gayatri was waiting for Rachana and Kabir to get engaged so she can complete her "revenge" on Shail via Rachana. What it seems like is Gayatri has been following Shail/Rachana for some time and the fact that Rachana and Kabir are together just made her game that much  more interesting. 

Those are my thoughts!
When I first read Kabir's mom had an EMA I thought it meant ek mutthi aasman ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -FrozenHeart-

When I first read Kabir's mom had an EMA I thought it meant ek mutthi aasman 

lol just noticed that๐Ÿ˜†
Finely same Rabir moment. it woes amazing to hear KT Say that he miss Rachna. but too back it woes so Short scene. and no hugging no eye connect. 
Kt you dont meet Rachna for long time you should hug her
Originally posted by Nuritzur

Finely same Rabir moment. it woes amazing to hear KT Say that he miss Rachna. but too back it woes so Short scene. and no hugging no eye connect. 

i missed the episode because of  power   cut

downloading the episode

so  finally they met..

but  we want proper rabir  scene..๐Ÿ˜ก

Originally posted by Nuritzur

Goodness, I thought we would at least get a hug today๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by parmarA

This plot is going to another direction.
When KT's mom left that house the child seems not more than 1 yrs.

And Kabir's flashback he was 5 to 6 yrs.How?

So much confusion yaar.
 But i think we are trying for Logic.But CV sided their brain

Or maybe Bittoo is Dayal's and Gayatri's love child - that would explain everything...

Originally posted by awesome-raji

kt's mom had  an  EMA...
shail, her  bff  caught her  red handed  and  warned  her not  to do these type cheap things  at  her  home..

but shail  kept her  mouth quite ,  didn't share  this with anyone

but kt's  dad  somehow  got to know the truth and  broke the marriage
his mom thought that was shail  who said  the truth..and before  living she gave a open  threat to  shail..

You missed out one point which explains the revenge that Gayatri took on Shail and why Dayal wants to avoid Gayatri at all costs

but shail  kept her  mouth quite ,  didn't share  this with anyone

but kt's  dad  somehow  got to know the truth and  broke the marriage
his mom thought that was shail  who said  the truth...she plans revenge on shail...drugs Dayal one night has physical intimacy with him...Bittoo is born...Dayal is shocked, shail is broken...dadi gets to know...throws Gayatri and Bittoo out of the house...

Trying to figure it out but failing!
Kt mom is good? Don't care for a fling coz it sometimes happens but what did she do to Shail, is certainly more important