#CelebratingSwaRonDances-Alvida ^__^ :')

Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
                                               Umr bhar ka sath de je do kyo wohi pyaar ho
                                                 yu mitke jo fanaa ho wo bhi pyaar ho
                                                          na adhuri ye kahaani
                                                         na adhura ye fasana 
                                                 marke bhi na hum kahenge alvida 

Alvida-second dance after O re Piya which left all fans to tears πŸ˜­.Brilliant brilliant choreography,exceptionally brilliant execution by VruShan left us all speechless.I was stunned,spellbound ,left with moist eyes and proud to be a VruShan fan that instant.Alvida was a masterpiece by ShanCedon.πŸ‘.The heartbeat step.the leg lock everything was perfect.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL81nZw2NIU&list=UUuraNgISbepKq2X6S0GMl2A[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Alvida was a Celebration of Emotions,Dance and Love. ❀️
Alvida is close to every SwaRon fan's heart :)It conquers every string if your heart and you just get lost in the melody of it :)

#VruShaCedonRules
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This was like one of THE BEST performances of VruShan and SwaRon..
Everything was just perfect.. Choreo, dancing and expressions... Those lifts and moves were simply superb!!!
cscs thumbnail
Ami alvida is one of the finest SwaRon performances. 
I loved the hand touching part 
Sed_Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😳

THIS WAS A MASTERSTROKE BY VRUSHAN...
The heart beat part and the leg lock.. was stupendous 
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was one finest act by VruShanCedon.. πŸ‘

The perfect mix of emotion which SwaRon wer going thru was well reflected,,The pain in their eyes which reflected thru their dance... Was Awwestrucking!! 😊

This song given me goosebumps.. Truly mesmerizing dance,,The lifts,, innovative steps.. The song selection everything was perfect

Seriously a masterpiece by VruShanCedon.    πŸ‘ ⭐️
Sehr_VruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This dance was out of this world 😳
Nothing could be better than ShanCedon choreography their best choreo till date πŸ‘
VruShan performed it brilliantly their pain, love, emotions everything was visible they executed so well.
this one is the MASTERPIECE πŸ‘
VruShanCedon😎
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
1 of d best finest & flawless performance by vrushan.. VruShan said, during dis dance shoot.. D whole unit ws silent. Yes its cld vrushan magic
Vaddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
n we weren't the only ones left hanging for words...even the entire set of D3 was shocked (remember dance a thon?)
but seriously this was one of the most beautiful, and unique dances of d3 VruShanCedon all the way \m/  <3

PS: YHA! Palki ma'am loves giving us lil treats to make us nostalgic ^_^ alvida was one of the BG tunes of the last epi <3 n the entire time I could literally see VruShan onscreen <3
kapoormenka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is one of my fav dance. Whereever vrushancedon are involved magic is bound to happen.