Balika Vadhu

BalikaVadhu Times #25 | Ladoo ke side effects, Ateeth ke after effects - Page 2

anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats all for the silver jubilee edition of our NL. πŸ₯³
 Donnie, Khushi , Suchi , Nivi and whole NL team thanks for presenting this beautiful NL diligently every month. πŸ˜› 

-------------
 Nivi Uma , perfect name. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved this month's NL πŸ˜³
 .Shiv rocked as the best character .πŸ˜ƒ

Best Ansh scene was beautiful and unique. β­οΈ

Loved Khushi's seggy bhery much on it. πŸ˜³

Poor Anandi became Bakra this month thanks to DB's cunningness. πŸ˜‘

DB the irritating character has became khatra of the month.🀒

Golmal awards were superb.

Congo to all the winners.πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the silver jubilee NL and thanks to the NL team for presenting the beautiful NL β­οΈ

Congrats to all the winners.. πŸ‘ AnSh VM/Siggy/avi were just awesome ..

Best emotional scene with DS and her two potas πŸ‘πŸΌ

Character of the month well deserved.. Shivraj Shekhar the suave collector ❀️ perfectly written and implemented track, Shiv was definitely hero of it πŸ‘ images chosen are too good ❀️

Poor Anandi made bakra by DB 😑

DB/Gauri were too irritating.. πŸ˜” Gauri is packed off. Hope same happens with DB soon πŸ˜›

Agree with Uma- this month not much significant contentwise but was saved by some excellent pieces of writing and brilliant performances of leads ⭐️
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
  BV Times #25 πŸ₯³

Congrats Team BalikaVadhu Times ( Both Past and Present)πŸ‘
Great Job β­οΈ πŸ‘

Congrats to all the winners.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

All sections are πŸ‘πŸΌ, great selection. 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations to team Balika Vadhu times both past and current team members.πŸ˜ƒ

Hats off to your creativity, efforts taken, and time put in to bring out this issue every month.πŸ‘
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Congo πŸ₯³  to all NL members past & Present πŸ€—

25th Edition look zakaas kudos to all πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Congo to all winners πŸ‘  each and every category selection is best 
pandeypriya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congo for 25th NL
Congo to all winner
Ansh scene was super
N avi n vm too good

EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulation to 25th NL AND Congrats all winner
Everything selected  so perfectly , like the  best emotional scene , Best JaGan scene , AnSh scene ,
 The best Character of month Mr SRS  selected by (by ExcuseMePlz )  i knew she is SV , jagya fans  but  her perfect selection made me so Surprise πŸ˜›, i am really πŸ˜² to see her  judgment  , I loved her  honest views πŸ‘

Everyone did very good job , well done πŸ‘πŸΌ  just only one selection i did not agree   and thats is Best costume of the month , I do n't think
Anandi dress was best , But AnSh member always  vote their fav Anandi, i do not mind its okay πŸ˜†

Anyway congratulation all of
Edited by Viamuniquestyle - 9 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Vinita: Thanks for commenting and liking our NL.

This is BV NL not Jagya AT or Anandi AT where we choose our favorites. We keep our fandom apart when we do the NL.  I respect your opinion that you didn't like the best costume selection but sorry commenting about a fangroup/member that they always select their fav is not right. You can disgree with our selection but please don't bring fangroups into this because we strive very very hard to keep our favorites apart when we do the NL.
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree Nivi. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

its Balika Vadhu Times not any Actor's fan club. We choose category thinking entire story character's on the particular month. 

Its about serial. It takes lots of efforts from all NL members to complete their session's. Then giving opinion or commenting for fav is sad. 

Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for successfully completing 25 editions of BV times πŸ₯³Congratulations to all team , past , present πŸ‘. Don , Khusi , Suchi thank you for pioneering this thread and Nivi in absence of Don you are doing great job in managing the NL πŸ‘

Good work everyone πŸ‘Congrats to all winners for their outstanding work πŸ‘

Last month i enjoyed Jaitsar track because Gauri got tit for tat and last month we got so many  beautiful JaGan scenes ,showing their beautiful true love and soul mate relationship 

I loved the family kulfi  treat πŸ˜ƒIt was a treat for us too 

@Uma and Jia ... good work in summary The most difficult category in my opinion but you both do awesome work All month is rewinded in mind reading summary πŸ‘

@Funny scene ... Lol right selection 

@Irritating character  Gauri and DB right🀒 ... Jermey you forgot to mention one among most irritating acts of Gauri All excited for Basant's death anniversary showing her 32 teeth sitting in havan because she was thinking of getting a chance to sit next to Jagya and Singhs family She for once did not think she is sitting on  someone's death anniversary havan not some party that she was so excited πŸ˜‘🀒

@Emotional scene Really very heart warming scenes Sad for DS she does not have her sons with her in this age but happy for her too she has grandsons Basant jr and Bhairon jr  With them she can always feel the presence of her sons with her πŸ˜Š

@Golmaal awards Good selection for all awardsπŸ˜†

Over all nice NL Appreciate the efforts of all NL team πŸ˜Šand once again congratulations to all winners Enjoy your prizes in your dabbas πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 9 years ago