Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats for NL number 25 Wow 25 NL editions ⭐️  indeed a milestone achieved Credit to all NL team πŸ‘I am happy to be part of NL team πŸ˜ƒThough i am the forever lazy and late latif member πŸ€£
Neha .. loved the JaGan scene β€οΈ and golmaal awards are fun to read 

DB and Gauri yeah both were irritating 🀒Gauri is packed off Waiting when DB will be too

Congratulations to all winners Good work πŸ‘

NL team keep up the good work β­οΈ
RainbowKitty thumbnail
NL team try to be as unbiased as they can Previously we had our issues but ever since AnSh and JaGan AT members started working together i dont think favortism in categories is a fair criticism and we can complain about favoritism You might not  agree with choices because at the end to each his own opinion and likes It is not necessary NL team choice matches with all BV forum members or all BV viewers It is just what we people of both ATs think and select together   but favoritism while selecting categories is not true We might have 1000 differences on forum and we all love our favs more than other but here trust every one try to be unbiased and think it is BV times not AnSh or JaGan times 
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Hina..forgot to mention you...you wrote Emotional scene write so good...prefect πŸ‘πŸΌ  Scene and description and pic all  

Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats to all the winners πŸ₯³ And for the silver jublee of the NL πŸ˜ƒ
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations to all team of BV times for completing 25 editions of BV times β­οΈHats off to all participants for their efforts in bringing this NL every month πŸ‘
Congratulations to all winners πŸ‘

@Neha ... absolutely  loved best JaGan scene of the month The kulfi treat was a visual treat for usπŸ˜ƒ and Jagya Mannu bapusaa and beta duo both are nautanki number 1 πŸ˜†Look how seriously they were acting when playing prank on Ganga πŸ˜†

rdjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congrats on the 25th NL!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ time flies...
Kudos to the dev team Nivi, Prati, Khusi and Suchi for the amazing work you all have been doing...and special πŸ‘ to Nivi for handling it all alone for past few months!!

nice name of the NL πŸ˜†

Congrats to all the winners...all the sections were perfectly selected!
loved the emotional scene..all the actors rocked and a mother's pain was so well brought out ⭐️
golmaal awards ..my fav category πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AnSh scene and JaGan scene both were perfect πŸ‘πŸΌ loved the Avi's for both the scenes...
charecter of the month πŸ‘πŸΌ collector in full form πŸ‘
Picture of the month ⭐️ that once scene conveyed so many things...and how far the charecters have come... πŸ‘
rest of the categories were also πŸ‘πŸΌ
congrats to all the winners πŸ₯³..khushi,nivi,anjali,sheetal, saba,tellygeek πŸ‘πŸ‘

------------------------------
Vinta thank you for your opinion and i respect it.
But i would like to add that there is no favouritism or the selection is not influenced by actors/charecters AT. whatrever differences we have and as many fights we get into the forum threads...it is not brought in the NL and i would request you also not to bring it to the NL.
giving your opinion is one thing and that is perfectly fine, but please dont create unnecessary rift in the NL.
all the selections are done mutually by the volunteers after discussion.
and yes anandi's costume has been selected maximum time, because she does get good costumes most of the times. But Ganga, Jagya, Gulli and Amol have also been selected. so its not that only anandi is selected.
but anyways thanks for your honest opinion 😊
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

@ Hina..forgot to mention you...you wrote Emotional scene write so good...prefect πŸ‘πŸΌ  Scene and description and pic all  

Thanks partner Glad everyone liked it i am happy πŸ˜³
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations for 25 editions of NL Cheers to all NL team . Congratulations to all winners 
Aditi high five Golmaal awards rockπŸ˜ƒ
Wow i won avi of the month again Thank you It is surely very encouraging Even i don't know how to make them properly just experimenting i am getting awards here πŸ˜†This makes me want to learn more and more Hoping one day i will get grip on them how to make them nicely Thank you once again for the prize 
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congrats to the entire NL team, congrats to every members of past, present for giving such effort to make it successful.
Another wonderful NL

Congrats to the winners. 

Each and every category is perfectly done 
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulation entire NL team.. nivi you are doing awesome job...