Sasural Simar Ka

I like this Simar - Page 2

justloverosid thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Today I liked Simar.

Self respect is very important.

She gave proper answer.

Prem thought simar will once again crwlal before him and cry.

Shabhash Simar. Keep it up.

Meanwhile Surbhi's actual color is coming out. She has begun to throw her weight. Selfish girl.

Agree I liked the strong simar  and loved the way she answer Prem back  but we know that it was not simar talking but sunaina.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Sakthi-

Yep it is sunaina aatma 

BTW dipika is good in negatve avtar

For me it looked like assertive Simar who will not beg for attention.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
me too liked today's simar ... ⭐️
enough of grovelling , it's time to give it back ⭐️
would have been good if they had showed this boldness and self-respect from simar herself rather than as sunaina's atma ...

-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: leavesandwaves

For me it looked like assertive Simar who will not beg for attention.

sry but assertve word is not in simar's dic 😆 thats y cvs turnd sunaina aatma negatve to show simar assrtve as in real they cant show her assrtve😉
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was not Simar, that was Sunaina inside her.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -VildanaROSID-

It was not Simar, that was Sunaina inside her.

This time Sunaina is making Simar act as Simar and not Sunaina.

Simar did not exhibit her usual warmth on seeing Roli which was dead give away about Sunaina in Simar's body. I liked the way she ticked off Prem.
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I would have loved had this been simar.. but sadly it ain't...i hated the way she was grovelling at prem's feet the other day n some self respect would have really been welcome... but this is just sunaina n that makes it superficial... n how come a noble human being turned into a selfish soul i have no clue ... she was the one who was ready to go to lengths to save innocent people n now she s busy trapping simar for her selfish needs... so liking this simar is like liking sunaina n i dont like her at all... her reasons do not justify what she is doing forcibly...
manu.krissh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
y ur talking abt self respect when simar pleads prem 2 apolize...wt happened 2 self respect of prem when he pleads simar at ahmedabad...hw much he cried for simar 2 cm back...when he went 1st tm vikranth pushed him and closed the door...prem didnt think my self-respect was gone nd went back , he came again with police nd pleaded her 2 tell truth nd said he will be there with her...even though itz nt simar but she knows aftr that wt happened with him...she didnt think at that tm hw his husband feels nd gave 1st priority 2 aatma...even in hospital she did same mistake...wts the pain he had when he see simar with vikrant...nw its simar turn 2 feel the pain when she see prem with surbi
directly r indirectly simar also did sm injustice 2 prem that wt he did nw nd nw its simars turn 2 experience it...
justloverosid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manu.krissh

y ur talking abt self respect when simar pleads prem 2 apolize...wt happened 2 self respect of prem when he pleads simar at ahmedabad...hw much he cried for simar 2 cm back...when he went 1st tm vikranth pushed him and closed the door...prem didnt think my self-respect was gone nd went back , he came again with police nd pleaded her 2 tell truth nd said he will be there with her...even though itz nt simar but she knows aftr that wt happened with him...she didnt think at that tm hw his husband feels nd gave 1st priority 2 aatma...even in hospital she did same mistake...wts the pain he had when he see simar with vikrant...nw its simar turn 2 feel the pain when she see prem with surbi

directly r indirectly simar also did sm injustice 2 prem that wt he did nw nd nw its simars turn 2 experience it...

so you think 2 wrongs make it right. Agree that simar was wrong in keeping things from prem. but what prem did is not accepted also.
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Simar might not be entirely right but whatever she has done is purely selfless albeit ott... but its totally for her family... n even after that sindoor fiasco she was literally begging to stay on... that's why i am saying that some self respect would have been welcome... prem threw her out in the middle of the night with a little kid in tow... his anger aint wrong but my problem with him is he didn't allow simar to speak... n impulsive n rash decisions dont make sense... he was anyway going to marry surbhi so he could have told simar to get lost n married surbhi when the date was but no just to punish he did all of it... no one's right n no one's wrong here...everything is circumstantial... yea simar could have confided in prem n that would have helped but she didnt n that was her fault... but i hated the way prem treated her like a doormat n she allowed it..

Anila perfect... yea two wrongs do not make a right... never...
Edited by sneha02 - 9 years ago