I like this Simar - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by justloverosid

IF siddhant who is the smartest in the BW can believe  Rosim why cant the rest of the BW family. And  prem says he loved simar I don't think  his love is that deep otherwise how easiest he accepted that person in front  of him was sunaina  and not his Simar. 

offcourse prem is nt majnu r super-natural 2 find wt is thre in simar's body...nd his character is natural that aftr proving simar as sunaina he felt its wrong 2 see other's wife as his but he feel the pain...remind haldi fn. he felt his simar is near but hez helpless...
Prem's heart still beats for Simar. Surbhi dolled up and tried to entice him with her sweet words but Prem was lost in Simar's thoughts.

Surbhi could not fight a dead Simar.

How can she fight a living Simar?
Hi all, I am Rishu and I have been following SSK from the beginning. Around May I kind of stopped, did watch certain epi's to stay updated. What can I say, I am an addict ðŸ˜Š
What I don't get in general, is that out of all the rituals the applying of the sindhur is considered to be the most important and binding one. Why go through all the rituals if they don't matter anyway?

It is said that Sunaina will turn negative. Or is this her final assignment to get premar back together again and restore Simar's reputation? It is because of Vikranth that Simar got involved. He forced her into leaving her family. 

Surbhi and Vikranth, possible love duo?
According to Spoilers, Surbhi takes a promise from Prem not to see Simar again.
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Also pari insists surbi to remove all the memories of simar in PreMar room😲 : new spoiler
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Of cause she is feeling insecure and knows very well that if premar meet again their misunderstanding will be cleared which  will  be not  good for Surbhi .
Originally posted by RishuDarling

Hi all, I am Rishu and I have been following SSK from the beginning. Around May I kind of stopped, did watch certain epi's to stay updated. What can I say, I am an addict ðŸ˜Š
What I don't get in general, is that out of all the rituals the applying of the sindhur is considered to be the most important and binding one. Why go through all the rituals if they don't matter anyway?

It is said that Sunaina will turn negative. Or is this her final assignment to get premar back together again and restore Simar's reputation? It is because of Vikranth that Simar got involved. He forced her into leaving her family. 

Surbhi and Vikranth, possible love duo?
This will be a good lesson to sisters not to blindly trust stranger and let alone atma. I feel Vikranth should not being let go easily.He sort of also committed a crime of keeping Simar  a prisoner. 
Originally posted by Vassu_123

Also pari insists surbi to remove all the memories of simar in PreMar room😲 : new spoiler
Pari from begining be silent, n mata ji to her never said something...just remember when RoSim get married for PreSid from begining..
Originally posted by justloverosid

This will be a good lesson to sisters not to blindly trust stranger and let alone atma. I feel Vikranth should not being let go easily.He sort of also committed a crime of keeping Simar  a prisoner. 
Prisioner ? Dont think so dear, she been there by her mercy. She never been lock in room or something...
today's episode is awesome plz guys appreciate the dialog writer fab dialog written by them in hindi "jo kaam rosim nahi kar payi wo sunaina ki aatma ne kar daala simar ke andar enter karke wo sab kah diya jo dono behne apne values, good daugter in law etc ke chakkar mein bol nahi pati