I like this Simar - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Simar, you excelled in 4th sept episode.  The dialogues are very true. Thought it is Sunaina speaking ,each and every word is true. Kudos to Simar. 
I wish tat roli and sid leave bw house wic doesnt consider d sacrifice they made along with simar. Out of all torture rosim was gng thro' it ws sid who suffered a lot. Losing roli almost every time. Oly he and simar blvd tat roli ws alive his love 4 roli is much stronger than tat of prem coz he dnt take any decision in haste. Tho roli hid many thngs his hope his trust on her dnt give way to take any drastic step. During veeru time.
Originally posted by -vijayfan-

I wish tat roli and sid leave bw house wic doesnt consider d sacrifice they made along with simar. Out of all torture rosim was gng thro' it ws sid who suffered a lot. Losing roli almost every time. Oly he and simar blvd tat roli ws alive his love 4 roli is much stronger than tat of prem coz he dnt take any decision in haste. Tho roli hid many thngs his hope his trust on her dnt give way to take any drastic step. During veeru time.

agree 👍🏼

dont compare premar trck with rosid...there the track is very slow...here the track is fast..thrz a 2 yr leap...if simar does nt brng roli will sid wait for 2 yrs without marrying jhumki? also at veeru track, remember many people said that veeru luv on roli is more than sid as sid dont believe roli nd also asked 2 unite veeru-roli...just nw happening this with vikrant-simar

Totally agree with you👍🏼