Sasural Simar Ka

Congrats Simar

sumiko thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
In today's episode Simar's acting, expression,body language were par excellence.Specially when Roli tells her that Prem has come to meet her and she has a chance to clear up things. Then when she faces Prem her acting is superb. And when she tells Sanjana to call her Mama--beautiful. I think Vikrant and Simar should develop a matured relationship.Prem and Simar can unite at a later date.The Bhardwaj family also needs to mature and mellow.Cant keep riding their high horse all the time and put everybody in a flap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumiko

In today's episode Simar's acting, expression,body language were par excellence.Specially when Roli tells her that Prem has come to meet her and she has a chance to clear up things. Then when she faces Prem her acting is superb. And when she tells Sanjana to call her Mama--beautiful. I think Vikrant and Simar should develop a matured relationship.Prem and Simar can unite at a later date.The Bhardwaj family also needs to mature and mellow.Cant keep riding their high horse all the time and put everybody in a flap.

agree with u dear i am new to this forum and i think vikrant and simar make a good pair and vikrant is understanding guy and did u see the way he cared for her when she was thrown out of the house vikrant came and bought umbrella for her and he protected her form rainπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ and he didn't protect himself  he is such a nice guy ..πŸ˜‰ premar fans don't take it to heart its just my views otheriwse i always want premar to unite😊
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In fact whole time tonight was  Sunaina in Simar not her πŸ˜‰
sumiko thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -VildanaROSID-

In fact whole time tonight was  Sunaina in Simar not her πŸ˜‰

May be but that doesn't take away from the fact that Vikrant is a nice guy. Vikrant recognises the good in Simar and is sorry for what he has done and grateful to Simar for all that she has done for his daughter and family and realises she has  sacrificed  her own Life for the Bhardwaj family and  he is   prepared to clear up things for her sake . Therefore it is poetic justice that these two very nice persons should be allowed some quality time together.
FatehTejo thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumiko

May be but that doesn't take away from the fact that Vikrant is a nice guy. Vikrant recognises the good in Simar and is sorry for what he has done and grateful to Simar for all that she has done for his daughter and family and realises she has  sacrificed  her own Life for the Bhardwaj family and  he is   prepared to clear up things for her sake . Therefore it is poetic justice that these two very nice persons should be allowed some quality time together.

I never said anything against Vikrant I just love him. I said only that was Sunaina not Simar.
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
today's episode is awesome plz guys appreciate the dialog writer fab dialog written by them in hindi "jo kaam rosim nahi kar payi wo sunaina ki aatma ne kar daala simar ke andar enter karke wo sab kah diya jo dono behne apne values, good daugter in law etc ke chakkar mein bol nahi pati " once again clap for dialog writer
FatehTejo thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheetal1979

today's episode is awesome plz guys appreciate the dialog writer fab dialog written by them in hindi "jo kaam rosim nahi kar payi wo sunaina ki aatma ne kar daala simar ke andar enter karke wo sab kah diya jo dono behne apne values, good daugter in law etc ke chakkar mein bol nahi pati " once again clap for dialog writer

Can u on English ?