Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Written Update 3rd September 2014

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Kesar Bagh

The episode starts with Anandi bringing sorry letter to Anoop and says she has written sorry for 100 times. He says it is not needed. Anandi says, it means you forgave me. Meenu asks him not to hide his laugh. Anoop asks them to leave him alone. Anandi refuses to eat anything until he forgives him. Shiv comes there. Anoop says, your wife is very stubborn. Shiv says she is right. she won't eat anything if you don't come to have food. Anoop melts and  agrees.

Sasural Sanchi ka

Sanchi gets a letter from company. Suman asks what is this? Sanchi tells her that she was offered a post in the company. Suman thanks God. She asks about her salary. Sanchi explains. Suman says she is happy. She asks, aren't you happy? Sanchi says, she don't know whether to work or not. Suman says, we had already talked about it.

Sanchi says yes, but I am feeling that you will be overburdened with house work. Suman explains to her that she lived a life as a house wife and asks her to experience the world. Sanchi smiles. Suman hugs her and gives best wishes. Sanchi thanks her.

Jaitsar Hospital

Police takes written statement of Ganga and Lal singh.  The inspector  tells Jagya we have taken their written statement but in that they both said they operated Chetan without taking consent of his parents  Mahendra singh can take advantage of this situation saying his son died because of carelessness of your hospital staff . Jagya says you are saying right and I was thinking about it Whole night I researched about it and look what I found . Jagya shows his lap top to inspector telling him , a similar situation occurred in Gujrat where a 13 weeks pregnant lady's uterus had to be removed immediately due to extensive bleeding , doctors had no other way otherwise that woman could have died and they could not wait for permission of her husband and family about it  . The husband was informed after the operation they had to terminate the pregnancy  The case on doctor was dismissed by court because whatever the doctor did was to save the life of that woman  Saving life is important than anything else Formalities can wait . Inspector  says this is very good then  , the family went for Chetan's last rites and he will inform them about further proceedings . Jagya thanks him. Inspector leaves

Sasural Sanchi ka

Vivek comes home. Sanchi tells him that she have to join tomorrow. Sanchi says, she is offered 10 Lakhs per annum. Vivek gets happy. Sanchi says, she will offer sweets to Maa first as she supported her. Vivek calls her maa'm to tease her and says he is very happy for her. He asks for a treat from her. Sanchi says lets see if I gets time.

Kesar Bagh

Drugged Anandi looks at the rain from the window. Shiv comes and asks did you see my coat. I have to go to office. Anandi splashes water on him. She asks him to catch her then she will give his coat. She runs outside and enjoys the rain. Shiv follows her.

Anandi starts dancing while Shiv is surprised.  Anandi dances with him on song Bahara Bahara Hua Dil Pehli Baar Re.  Shiv is surprised

Subhadra looks at them and turns her face. Anandi invites Subhadra to enjoy the rain. Subhadra asks, who will cook the food? Shiv is stunned. Anandi says, she will cook the food. Subhadra asks her to come in.

Shiv's office

Shiv on phone  talks to the Doctor. She says, she will come by the evening. Shiv asks her to send the papers in the evening. She asks about Saachi and Anandi. Shiv tells her that he wants to talk to her about Anandi. He tells her that Anandi is behaving strangely with them and says he is really worried. It seems like living with two Anandi's.  Dr  says, mood swings is common during hormone changes and asks him not to stress Anandi And asks him to keep an eye on her. She asks him to be happy and alert. Shiv thanks her.

Jaitsar Hospial and Badi Haveli

Jagya talks to  Dadisaa  on phone and tells her  Ganga and Lal Singh gave the statement to the Police. The post mortem  reports too came They will match It with  their reports and it will be proved they didn't have any other option than to operate Chetan immediately . Worried Dadisaa asks are you sure the reports will tell this and Ganga and Lal will not be in any big problem , I am very worried Jagya says  not to worry  , everything will be fine Ganga and Lal did not do any wrong

After the call Dadisaa prays to goddess to help them

Kesar Bagh

Anandi comes to Shiv and gives him tea. Shiv asks her, did she closed the burner. Anandi asks, who told you? Shiv says Buaji. Anandi tells him about the incident. She says she forgot . She says sorry. Shiv says it's ok.

Jaitsar Hospital 

Mahendra Singh and his supporters attack the Jaitsar  hospital, breaking windows and seats and call Jagya to come outside. Jagya, Ganga and Lal with other hospital staff come running . Mahendra Singh looks angrily at them and threatens Jagya you people here kill others , today three of you will die here and  your chitahs will be burnt right here  Screen freezes on Jagya

VO: When people lose some of their dear one , they get blinded with anger  on the loss and don't even hesitate to lash out at innocents A  mature and wise person  tries to calm the situation and forgives such people as he understands why they are behaving like this

Precap:
Shiv tells Daddu that Anandi is not picking his call. Alok says, he search for her everywhere. Amol cries. Anoop says, how we will trace her now? 

Edited by kikyo - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update Jia darling πŸ€—
I like the way cvs are handling Jaitsar track  Like the way Jagya is handling it bringing logical points but Mahendra Singh should pay for hospital damage πŸ˜‘don't just forgive him so easily  This goondagardi is so wrong Its so wrong to bring out your frustration on innocents and on  a place where so many sick  people are under treatment  Would love to see when post mortem reports will hit as wake up slap on Mahendra Singh 's face 

BTW doctor sahab was looking HOT HOT HOT  in episode πŸ˜›β˜ΊοΈi am getting myself  admitted at Jaitsar Hospital as doctor sahab's patient πŸ˜‰
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

Thanks for update Jia darling πŸ€—

I like the way cvs are handling Jaitsar track  Like the way Jagya is handling it bringing logical points but Mahendra Singh should pay for hospital damage πŸ˜‘don't just forgive him so easily  This goondagardi is so wrong Its so wrong to bring out your frustration on innocents and on  a place where so many sick  people are under treatment  Would love to see when post mortem reports will hit as wake up slap on Mahendra Singh 's face 

BTW doctor sahab was looking HOT HOT HOT  in episode πŸ˜›β˜ΊοΈi am getting myself  admitted at Jaitsar Hospital as doctor sahab's patient πŸ˜‰

@Bold  Ganga beware then , save your suhaag🀣
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kikyo

@Bold  Ganga beware then , save your suhaag🀣

OyeπŸ˜† what you think of me ? I will snatch  Ganga ka pati from her  , Ganga ka pati is fully committed to his patni jee ,  I cannot  break them neither will 😳
I can only line maroing on man behind Jagya ahem He is single Not ready to mingle but i will make him πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

OyeπŸ˜† what you think of me ? I will snatch  Ganga ka pati from her  , Ganga ka pati is fully committed to his patni jee ,  I cannot  break them neither will 😳

I can only line maroing on man behind Jagya ahem He is single Not ready to mingle but i will make him πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

@bold forget it For that you will have to go through a big battle πŸ˜† you think the gang will let you alone mingle Never  πŸ˜ˆ
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for update Jia 
I think tomorrow Jagya will tight screws of Mahendra Singh Waiting for it 

This is a short track though was quite logical and real but don't know what is next in store for JaGan πŸ€”

and i don't know why we are seeing Sasural Sanchi ka even now Her story ended She is happily settled in her sasural Its amazing how cvs forgot Sugna after she is settled in her life and that character is really important Her absence in all important happenings in BH is stupid but cvs are showing wooden Sanchi and her pati even now πŸ₯±

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikyo

@bold forget it For that you will have to go through a big battle πŸ˜† you think the gang will let you alone mingle Never  πŸ˜ˆ

Naughty naughty naughty girls πŸ˜›
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update.

Wish there had been more detailing in that patient death and after math track.Was looking forward to it.
They could have used this track to show how doctors face these kind of dilemmas about consent forms.
In case of these allegations from patients where the outcome was adverse how the hospital/doctors go back and check their medical records of the patient condition to see whether they have done anything wrong or missed out on something.It would have given an insight about how doctors work and take preventions to avoid errors.

--------------------------------
Anandi's apology was so cute.Brought out the child from within. Writing imposition indeedπŸ˜†

Dance in the rain looked cute and childlike 😊Her husband didn't know what to do whether to join her in the dance which he desperately wanted to or be worried about her and confused about his wife's mental state.

Good finally Shiv spoke to a psychiatrist even if the call was an unintended one.

Precap - Looks like Anandi is being a danger to herself now
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update Kikyo.

Haven't watched the epi but commenting on the basis of WU

I am happy and pleased that finally one urban girl, who completed her masters in the best environment possible is going to put her education to proper use.  Saanchi's fears about balancing between home and a proper career are valid. Lot of bahus go through that. So it would be nice to see how things turn out for her. I don't mind seeing her story and her rise & fall in balancing both. Through Suman, it would be nice to see how MILs can be supportive to career oriented bahus, who also have to report to other bosses, maintain time, efficiency and image in their offices.

I don't want to see Saanchi as a super woman here. Let her be a normal woman, who needs help of her hubby and family to support her in various activities of life.

I have been disappointed with Anandi's career which is more of a hobby and Ganga's career is just limited to her own hospital, where she doesn't have the fear to be sacked or performance managed. Neither will she get the opportunity to grow beyond what she is doing. She may one-day becaome a head nurse, but that would be it. Anandi and Ganga are working women but not career-oriented women. Gauri is a career-oriented woman but has a screwed up personal life. Saanchi at this point, has everything stable both personally and professionally.

I like the current JaGan - Lal Singh case. It is being handled well so far and this is real life scenario with doctors. Hope it ends with a nice message.

Wonder where Anandi is going to run away, but I hope this track moves now. It's got stuck. Still Shiv is told that it might just be stress. High time CVs make a progressive move. Let something strike to someone and realise that Anandi is not as well as she appears.  And take steps towards correcting A's situation.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Since the CVs wants to show real Anandi only under the influence of drugs it would have been nice if they had shown her working in Bhaili and doing something just as spectacular as declaring her innermost feelings for Shiv and her desire to enjoy all the simple plesures of life like dancing in the rain it would have been nice if they showed her doing some thing outside the box through Bhaili too.
Even that Anandi who is always looking for means to be of a help to others is also a real Anandi. Wish they would remember this Anandi  too.