Fan Fictions

Sharey OS! ** Who knew dazzlers could turn into CLOWNS**

diyaswaronholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Sharey OS
Who knew dazzlers can turn into clowns!!

Hey guys,
This os is my for my Shreeju di!
Lve u loads dii
Hope u like it
Aapki hukkum koi nahi bhul sakta

P.S. Jiju means brother in law.. Just reminding 

~~**~~ 

"Wakey, Wakey! Ms Sharon Rai Prakash it would really help if u get up now. U IDIOT!! GET UP NOW AND CHECK THE DAMN CALENDER PLUS THE DATE!" Shouted Rey

"What the hell! U woke me up soo early just to ask me today's date!" Murmured Sharon

"Early? U fool , it's already 12 pm!! Please do me a favour and check the damn date!" Answered Rey

"Well it better be worth it or ur completely dead. Don't u ever forget that I love my beauty sleep much more than fashion!" Threatened Sharon 

"Sure Shar, just check the date and if u don't get a heart attack, my name won't be Reyaansh Singhania anymore but Charlie Chaplin!" Thought Rey chuckling

Sharon got up stretching, her styled hair now messily sticking out, her beautiful brown orbs begging for more sleep, her body not at all in a mood to move. Sharon forcefully allowed her legs to touch the floor, lengthening her lazy arms and grabbed the calender. She rested her finger on today's date, It was 19 October...
Suddenly, Sharon's eyes widened, her face full of shock and as Rey had known, a HEARTATTACK

"WHAT IN THE WORLDS FREAKING HELL! ITS 19 OCTOBER ! SWAYUS BIRTHDAY! God how could I forget it, I should have planned it form before. REY! U seriously had to remind me now, u idiotic fool!" Shouted Sharon
"Oh puhlease, the Reyaansh Singhania always calls for a reason! Why do u think I called u now huh. Now, can we please plan their birthday. If, Kriya comes to know about this, I swear you'll find me directly in the flowing rivers of Ganga!" Said Rey

"Woah wait, I think it'll be better, no much much much better if you're dead! Hahahaahaha! Seriously we are so blessed to have our loves as twins!" Said Sharon

"Oh shut up, idiotic siren Sharon!" Shouted Rey

"How in the world, who the hell gave u the permission to call me siren huh. Only one person is allowed to call me, siren!" Commanded Sharon

"Your wish is my command! Hahahaha lol! Oh god! By the way meet me at Starbucks in 10 ." Demanded Rey

"REYAANSH SINGHANIA! Ergh? Fine!" Agreed Sharon atlast

"God, Rey and my best friend, I swear worst combination ever." Murmured Sharon, looking up at the invisible sky.

"Then how about u and Swayam jiju, di? Perfect combination ever huh?" Teased someone

"Rhea! Get ur legs plus body out of my room now!" Yelled Sharon, blushing bright tomato red!

"Uh uh di, blushing and all huh! And u always need me, get it. Oh and madam, today's jijus birthday, am sure u forgot! Keep these recipes and make a basket full of delicacies and for gods sake make them GOOD!" Demanded Rhea, smashing, crumpling those neat sheets of recipes in Sharon's hand
"Choti! Thank u sooo much! Thank u!" Exclaimed Sharon

Sharon dressed up quickly and rushed to Starbucks with the recipes safely in her pocket. 

~~*~~

"Aha, welcome ms Raiprakash. I hope u own a watch because u are 10 minutes late!" Said Rey, glaring at Sharon. His voice was as sickly sweet as honey but anger gushing out from the depths of his throat couldn't stop themselves from getting heard.

"Well am surprised, the IDIOTIC REYAANSH SINGHANIA IS ANGRY FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!" Teased Sharon , glaring back at him. 
"Gimme a break! I bet u have 0 ideas, well get your stupid rotten brain working Shar!" Demanded Rey

"Someone's angry huh!" Shouted Sharon, not leaving any chance to glare back, her eyes challenging Him.

"Umm ma'am, sir, pls can u maintain or keep your voice low. The others are getting disturbed. Pls." Asked the manager, getting scared by their angry, am gonna kill u looks on their  face.

Rey and Sharon were standing opposite eachother,  eyes tearing the others full of rage, ears ignoring every voice, mouths preparing to fight. These two looked exactly like a vampire waiting to suck blood from his prey, leaving the manager no hope to survive.

"Shut up!" Both of them yelled.

Not even a second passed and they realized what they said. They snapped out of their anger...

"Sorry, we will definitely be quiet." Apologised Sharon

"Now ideas please... " begged Rey

" I have no intention to die so early. Heaven or hell can be decided later too dammit." Said Rey
"Hahaha! A basket full of delicacies umm deserts?" Asked Sharon

"Am in, anything to stop myself from going to hell!" Agreed Rey

Both of them rushed to Sharon's home, entering the kitchen for the first time ever. Recipes were removed and pinned, ingredients taken out, fresh white aprons tied,  nervousness flowing in the air.

"Sharon! Where the hell is the flour?" Asked Rey

"Here, turn!" Answered Sharon

Rey turned, not even knowing what was in store for him. Smash! His face was so white, beating even the fairest person in the whole universe! The flour started freeing itself from Rey's hot dashing face, Rey's eyes burning with fire, his smile turning into a smirk.

"The wars not over yet!" Shouted Rey

Rey grabbed a can full of creamy milk and poured it on Sharon's jet brown silky hair.

"REYAANSH SINGHANIA! THAT WAS MY FREAKING HAIR!!" Yelled an angry Sharon

"MS SHARON SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT, THAT WAS MY CHARMING FACE!!" Shouted back  Rey

"U nuthead!" Shouted Sharon

Tomato sauce adding a taste to eachother, icing decorating them, chocolate giving them a chocolatey look each, sprinkles adding the final touch. There was no place found not covered with a slight touch of deserts. Sharon's hair was white! Her face covered with tasty cream, her dress designed with flour, cherries adding the final touch. Rey wasn't looking like the hot dazzler girls drooled over either , even he was looking like a clown but looking as dashing as ever.
The kitchen was In pure mess, no ingredients now left for the fight, eggs cleaning the floor, chocolate colouring their hair, cream on the ceiling, cherries lying scattered

"Ergh! U wasted all the ingredients, u fool!" Blamed Sharon

"Oh puhlease, u started it!" Answered Rey

"U idiots!" Shouted someone

"Keep your mouth shut Rhea!" Screamed both of them together

~~*~~

While those 2 best friends or rather enemies fought, argued and killed each other, things were getting worse in the Shekhawat mansion. Kriya was stomping around the whole mansion like a mad angry bull, Infact much worse than it, no red cloth was gonna make her madder! She had already crossed the limit of being completely mad with rage! While Swayam knew somethg was up in his sirens mind, he understood her soo well moreover he trusted her not to forget his birthday. Swayam was as calm as a saint while Kriya had taken over the murderer phase.

"Where the hell is Rey!? It's my birthday for gods sake!" Yelled Kriya, angry as hell

"Woah, shimmer down princess." Calmed Swayam

"Come on Swayam. Your best friend is a complete fool!" Said Kriya

"Well princess, u love that fool . He would be planning something out of the world. Don't worry." Consoled Swayam

Can it every change? Swayam was the only one who could ever calm down an angry  murderer Kriya! He could change a murderer into a sweetheart, such was his strength...

"Finee!" Said Kriya, agreeing

_~~*~~

At the Raiprakash house:- 

"Finally, it's done! Yesss!" Squealed Sharon, jumping like a kid while Rey smiled

They had done it atlast. The cakes were looking beautiful, the tarts were looking breathtaking the pies were looking mesmerising! The basket was no less, it was decorated up to perfection. Ribbons out looking the handle, roses intertwining through the basket pores, the inner filled with carefully placed delicacies and a shining scroll of message.

Finally they delivered it, the birthday gift was sent!

Ting tong! The doorbell rang. Both Swayam and Kriya rushed to the door, on the doorstep lay the basket, they sat welcoming the basket and read the message.

----
 Happy birthday to u!
Happy birthday to u!
Happy birthday our dear loves!

Really really sorry for the delay!

But today is gonna be special for u.
It's the day u can never lose your smile,
Love u moreee

Plus look up please.

----
Kriyam lifted their heads, standing in front of them were 2 clowns. Both dressed with desert ingredients instead of circus clothes! Delicious candy, dipping hot strawberries added their fashion. What a fashion sense!
They were speechless but all they could do was laugh! Laugh soo much! They couldn't stop!

"U are laughing huh. We did soo much for u!" Said Sharon and Rey, pouting

Yesss those clowns were the most fashionable and stunning dazzlers of St. Louis, Reyaansh Singhania and Sharon Rai Prakash

"Really guys! Who knew dazzlers could ever turn into clowns!"
                                                                                 ~~*~~

Heheh
Hope u guys like it
Please leave Comments and likes behind.
Jhootas and chappals welcome too
Di, please maaf kardo, it wasn't up to your expectations na.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
aswom os dear...

write on kriyam also
Devilicious_ME thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome blossom👍🏼
totally loved it
Cieli.Santi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
did i read ShaRey OS..?? yes! ofcourse..:D

well my deary this was ah-mazing i loved ShaRey the most in this..<33

there cute friendship wala fights were awsum..

just loved it..<33
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey amazing os!It was so damn fun to read this ❤️
Miss ShaRey yaar. . .You just made them alive again.Seriously.
lohananivedita thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Tujhe joote chappals nahi, roses and chocolates milenge...
It was damn hilarious...
Loved the os. 
I always wanted to read some works based on friendship of sharey, reyam, krisha or kriyam...
Thanks alot for writing this. 
Wonderfully penned down. 
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh God Diya..
this is amazing..funny...cute...os yr..

sharey nok jhok was simply wow..
keep writing dear..

nd plz one os on kriyam too...
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ha ha this was fabulous and amazing os... loved it
arshafan94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow amazing doll.
it was beautiful.
really beautiful.
and hilarious not to mention that.

friendships were show brilliantly.
i loved it and hats of aate hi os de bhi diya tune
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
gosh...this was awesome dear I'm really missing sharey n kriyam this is a hilarious story I love Riha to n a special mention ms.Sharon swayam shikhawat did I read it right?? I loved this line girl as if now u r back so waiting for u works