anyone watching this??????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rocky212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Yes! I love this show. The soundtrack is flawless ❤️ and the cinematography is amazing. The show is just so pretty to look at.

I'll be honest, I'm not really interested in the main mystery coz I don't really care who did it or what's his names father's death, but the main couple have insane chemistry! I wanna know what went wrong and for them to get back together. And Yoo Inna looks so beautiful in this show. I want all her work clothes.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes yes I am!
I love this show. Everything about it - from the soundtrack, to the characters (good characterization after a long time), their chemistry together & their clothes, esp. the main girl's clothes<3

The murder mystery definitely makes it refreshing. And love the harmless flirting btw Sung Gyum & Sang Hyo. Its just so smexy! I love the main leads.. but even the 2nd guy is good competition. May the best man win. 

All in all, I love everything about this show. Even the other characters who work with Sang Hyo in the hotel are shady & interesting. 

A must watch. Highly recommended.