zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Gear up guys,you will probably need some popcorns since this is going to be one long post πŸ˜›

Today we saw veera and baldev in similar situations but their reaction were poles apart,that speaks a lot about them and their feelings for each other

First when bansuri rebuked veera for humiliating baldev,baldev defended her without a second to spare, even though he himself was upset about the same. now some may have not have liked this behavior and consider it as a form of disrespect towards his mother and maybe are upset as to why he defended her after what she did.well in my POV when you truely love someone,whether it be your lover,spouse,parents,siblings or anyone in general,you may fight with them,tease and taunt them ,become angry with them and have a 1000 things you hate about them and rebuke them for,but when someone else rebukes them or says something bad about them,even if you yourself might be upset over the same thing,you will still not be able to bear it and hence it is only an automatic mechanism that you immediately defend them.it is just like how a mother cannot bear anyone rebuking her children for something she herself may rebuke them day in and day out,This behavior only show their possessiveness towards those ppl and their unconditional love for them. it doesnt mean you are disrespecting the person who rebuked the ones you love

Second we have veera ,when the pindwalos negated bansuri's  accusations on raten and blamed baldev and asked veera for her opinion,she stumbled and agreed with them at the first instance and then after a hesitation she said no and defended him,where as previously when bansuri falsely blamed raten she jumped up to defend her mom like a jack in the box. Now i am not coming to say that this is a sign of veera not loving ballu,but rather it is a clear indication as to how much she loves him,how deep or rather not so deep her feelings are for him.it is a clear cut measurement of the intensity of her feelings for him her dumbfoundedness and her stumbling shows that she is not too strong in her love for him as of yet and it can be wavered if she receives opposition from her family or more specifically her brother whom she now considers as her god and loves more than her own life. that is one of the main reasons she doesn't want to tell ranvi about her relationship with baldev becuz she fears opposition and somewhere in her heart she knows she will not be able to take a stand against her brother.her constantly saying that she wants to spend more time with ballu  so that they both can get to know each other well enough before telling the family so that they will be strong enough to fight for their love when the time comes,is simply a twisted confession about what she feels about herself, she realizes she is not strong enough hence the masked excuse,cus she obviously doent want to admit it openly to ballu,who might end up thinking she is just playing him,  she has that fear that ballu might not trust her or  misunderstand her (after the way she played games with him once its kinda obvious) hones her constant sachi wala pyaar dialog.

ppl might wonder if she has these issues when it comes to ballu then how come she seemed to be very strong when she thought to be in love with karen,but the thing is,back then things were very differant,veera didnt know that she was the illegitimate daughter hence though she loved her family, she took her family and her bro for granted.once the the whole half sis truth came out, things have changed drastically,veera now feels that she owes to the family and her bro,the major contributor to her obsession over them,so now no matter what,she will think twice and will put her family first or more like has to and has no choise because of her feelings of gratitude and indebtedness to them.the half sister truth has weakened her  and her ability to take independent decisions and you cannot blame her for this,sadly it is just the circumstances in which she is in that has made her act that way. to add to the fact she only got to know about all this not long back hence it will take a while to settle.the whole truth has pushed her into a world where she sees no one but her family,their pain and their happiness,something big has to happen that will force her to return to the real world and see the bigger picture

So the point is when ranvi and bansuri opposes VeeBa's relationship baldev will take a stand and fight for their love but veera might waver and will most likely be caught in a dilhemma between ballu and her family and due to her obsession over ranvi's happiness, emotional attachment and feelings of indebtedness she is vulnerable to lean more over to her brother's side and might even decide on sacrificing her love but as baldev said earlier he will wait for her (this dialog is haunting me ever since) and the separation will pain her since she has become physically and emotionally dependant on ballu,it will intensify her love and yearning for him,this will make her love stronger and she will definitely come around  to ballu and they will fight together and win in their quwst of love. So over all I feel that veera's obsession for ranvi and ss family's happiness is a move purposely done by the cvs,As for her taking ballu for granted I don't know if there is any motive behind, but if Cvs do have that much sence then it also has to be for some huge drama later on.But I don't know whether to trust the cvs on this one or not πŸ˜”

ps : sorry for the long boring post and thanks to the ones who patiently bothered to read this to the very end πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by zainabawoon - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post πŸ‘πŸΌ
You have perfectly analysed VeeBa!!

And lets trust the CVs this time. After yesterday's episode I really want to trust them.
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel their situation were just a bit different. For Baldev it was only his mother and he knows she finds new ways of accusing and may be belittling Veera and at the back of his mind he also knew it was him who made the first mistake. At that time Bansuri had only accused Veera for using his son and making him work as a labour and his reaction was spontaneous. He reacted exactly the same way during the mela episode when Bansuri was accusing Veera in a similar way.

Veera on the other hand had a bit difficult situation to handle. Her mother was accused for money scam and any responsible child wil react the same way she did. When it came to defending Baldev she had to consider a lot of things. First the feelings of her family and had to hide their relationship, don't forget every one was present there and secondly no body can deny it was Baldev who made the first mistake. If she had defended him straightaway then the obvious question would have been if every thing were so inch perfect then why the motors didn't work and she could have found no way to defend Baldev. I feel she defended Baldev the best possible way, admitting his mistake, but also hightlighting his selfless contributions as well. Back in her mind he was aware to a great extent Baldev made this mistake only because he loves her so much and he is an impulsive guy.

I was really impressed by both of them. This is what I feel is love, standing by your partner at the time of adversity. They have never been a traditional couple and their love story and behavior can never be similar to the traditional love birds.

Arakshian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post
good analysis
vicky19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great yaar..
You hve analysed well...
Though Long post..  its very nice to readπŸ‘πŸ‘
every veera / Baldev / veeba haters hve to read this without any lazinessπŸ˜‰
I hope CV's wont break our trust😎
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She is so cunningly clever ... she wants to not look like a πŸ€¬   in Nihal's eyes and want to save her fake izztat too ...
anuramesh26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi dear just got back from vacation. so yet to catch up with all the missed episodes (finished july episodes). Not aware of the track you mention here.

sure will reply after watching
pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great postπŸ‘πŸΌ
I agree with all ur points...u hv very correctly analysed Veeba.
...Jammy... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post πŸ‘πŸΌ
It was not boring at all πŸ˜Š