Dill Mill Gaye

Dill Mill Gayye BLOCKED on YOUTUBE!!

shaikh9901 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I have watched the show over and over again before but never in HD. I realised just last month that DMG was uploaded on Youtube in HD. I was very excited and started watching it all over again, until I reached the 150th Episode on Tuesday 2nd Sept, I came to realise that the account has been terminated and blocked due to copyright infringement. Is anyone else frustrated by it and want it back on. Does anyone know where else I can find HD(720p) resolution DMG episodes. I live in the UK and I have sent Youtube and Star TV a few emails regarding this. I urge all us DMG fans to do the same.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kate879797 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i knowww i live in UK too and i was so upset when i found out all the videos are deleted . i can't find all 721 epsidoes in HD ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­i hate youtube😡 i don't get what is their problem
Edited by kate879797 - 9 years ago
shaikh9901 thumbnail
That's good to hear that somebody else is also out there who faces the same as me. Try and send Star TV and Youtube emails to let them know that we care '
Fortuitous thumbnail
I want to watch DMG but cant now! 
STAR CLASSICS 
desire_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Damm..!! i have jus seen that star calssics a/c is terminated..!!! 
..!! i hame some episodes of dmg with me..!! but still..!! These ppl are seriously out of my mind..! 
aman1605 thumbnail
Oh crap
I had just started  watching DMG n i was at 129 episode
i was planning to watch geet too but fortunately there is someone who has uploaded all the epidose
I will try to watch the low quality videos on YT ðŸ˜­
I've heard DMG is going to start on start utsav so can't someone upload the episodes ?
I dunno why they did so🤬
kate879797 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
guys the channel is back but the episodes are missing ,so please keep requesting them to re upload all the episodes 

Edited by kate879797 - 9 years ago
aman1605 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kate879797

guys the channel is back but the episodes are missing ,so please keep requesting them to re upload all the episodes 

woo tnx a ton 4 the news ðŸ¤—
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
didn't know that  I should have downloaded season 1 -__- 
rehmaa thumbnail
I am too frustrated. I was going to watch it from the 1st episode. But I am sure it will be back soon. Miley Jab Hum Tum videos have also been deleted :( I wish I had downloaded all the episodes of both dramas  Edited by rehmaa - 9 years ago