HP Film series..

Poll

Which movie according to you was the best one among the series?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
I have always wanted to ask this question to my fellow Potterheads.. which according to you was the best film in the Potter series?.. you can base it on your general likeness with your own reasons or you can base the decision on how much the film was able to do justice to the book..
As for me, I ll vote for Sorcerer's Stone, Chamber of Secrets & Goblet of fire..if I had to choose one, I ll say Chamber of Secrets..However, PoA, OoTP, DH-1 & DH-2 were fairly good..but the worst one according to me was The Half Blood Prince..🀒..I absolutely hate that film , it was the farthest thing from the book..its not really their fault either, the book dealt with Tom Riddle's past in detail & the movie makers probably couldn't afford to go that deep story wise..well that's just my opinion...

Would like to know your opinions about the same..😊
Edited by Quixotic5 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutecj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved DH2 because when i read the book i always wanted to see the battle between Harry and Voldy as the Epic battle and they did meet my expectations to quite a level plus it was in 3D so yah it was the one that topped my list.
Originally posted by: Cutecj

I loved DH2 because when i read the book i always wanted to see the battle between Harry and Voldy as the Epic battle and they did meet my expectations to quite a level plus it was in 3D so yah it was the one that topped my list.

Cool..unfortunately for me, that was the only thing in DH2 that didnt work, the rest of the movie was a precise replica of my imagination ..especially, the Gringotts fiasco & the dragon therein was exactly as I had imagined it ( although i did imagine Bellatrix's Vault a little differently) , so that was spot-on.. however, the final battle sequence was different from what i had imagined, most importantly, it wasn't fought in the Great Hall as mentioned in the book, so that didnt go down very well with me.. the way i had imagined would have probably cost a lot of money for the makers..πŸ˜† Edited by Quixotic5 - 9 years ago
Cutecj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Quixotic5

Cool..unfortunately for me, that was the only thing in DH2 that didnt work, the rest of the movie was a precise replica of my imagination ..especially, the Gringotts fiasco & the dragon therein was exactly as I had imagined it ( although i did imagine Bellatrix's Vault a little differently) , so that was spot-on.. however, the final battle sequence was different from what i had imagined, most importantly, it wasn't fought in the Great Hall as mentioned in the book, so that didnt go down very well with me.. the way i had imagined would have probably cost a lot of money for the makers..πŸ˜†

LOL it wasn't as per my imagination but i loved it because the makers gave it a different touch and the main point of the movie was the ending of battle and the disposal of the elder wand. i have to admit they could have made voldy a bit more desperate and shocked looking at the swing of the wand but it was great scenes. 
personally i like it that they didn't follow the books as a spiritual script but as a guideline, that way everyone has a different view of the magical worldπŸ˜‰
Avie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I would prefer CoS any day.. Its my favourite.. The book was my least fav but the movie was amazing..
Originally posted by: pinks2911

I would prefer CoS any day.. Its my favourite.. The book was my least fav but the movie was amazing..

I feel the same way..πŸ˜ƒ
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Goblet of fire and DH part 2 are my favorites .Didn't vote because I can't choose between them πŸ€” ..and I liked OoP the least 

-Everglow- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't know the reason, but Chamber Of Secrets was the best according to me..
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I liked Philosopher's stone, Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Askaban.  and Deathly Hallows pt 1 more. 
Goblet of Fire n Order of the Phoenix were not as good... Half Blood Prince was a disaster πŸ€’
Deathly Hallows pt 2 was also good overall, but the last fight was a bit too much
But I loved the novels way more than any of the movies! 
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _TheBlackRose_

But I loved the novels way more than any of the movies! 

Same here.!