Nice update
Loved it
Thanks for the pm 😃
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Fab update 
Arnavs in complete denial just now though 
winder how long that will last especially when he sees Ashish getting closer to khushi 
am I cruel to still hope Ashish doesn't give up with out a fight don't want it to be easy for Arnav 
as for his little s##t of a Bro NK looks like hes already laying his ground work wouldn't be surprised if that wee rescue was staged anyway looks like Anjail is already falling for his false charm just hope it doesn't get too outta hand 
would be good if like khushi Anjail manages to change NK too although doubt it 
anyways thanks for pm plz keep em coming N Continue soon 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
just read chapter 1, its very similar to the story of serial kahin toh hoga...isnt it ??
koonj101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

just read chapter 1, its very similar to the story of serial kahin toh hoga...isnt it ??

yes it is a BIT but you will see change story after few parts😊
Karkit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesme update
arnav khushi scen ws so cute
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting update
Arnav and Khushi's scene was cute
Anjali is falling in NK's trap hope she will be safe
Waiting for next update eagerly
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely.. waiting for next
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapters 4, 5, 6, 7...thanks for the PM
anjusr06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update..
Anjali getting into nk's trap
koonj101 thumbnail

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

banner by:vegetable 🤗
aka:
vijiasr

ARHI FF: "Can't Live With Out You"

CHAPTER 8

next morning anjali woke up a little late due to the less sleep.anjali tried to open her eyes but was unable to do it after struggling so much finally she able to open it and with caressing her eyes she tried to see time.she knew she was late but still she wanted to know what exactly the time was.she finally tuned her gaze towards the wall clock which was showing 8:45.OH MY GOD.she started getting ready very fastly because anyhow she have to go collage.khushi was serving dinner to her papa and payal.anjali move her way towards the dinning area where her family was having breakfast.

anjali:good morning everyone.with smile on there faces they too wished her back.

anjali:di why you did wake me up for collage..?

khuhsi:because i knew you didn't get proper sleep last night.

anjali;but how..

khushi:(cutting her in between)i am your di and i know every thing about you..now come have breakfast.

they all started having breakfast.anjali was still not able to push nk's thoughts from her mind.she was even not having her breakfast properly which was not unnoticed by her family shashi was the one who asked her that where is she lost?

anjali:nothing papa wo i was just thinking about my studies..

shashi:that's ok beta you are concentrating on your studies that's good but that doen;t mean you will neglect your health because with out health you will not able to concentrated on your studies so eat properly!

anjali;ok papa..with smile on her face.

after breakfast anjali nad payal left with there father.khuhsi also left for her office.

~~~~~~~ 

khushi was working but she was unable to all thoughts of yesterday night suddenly block her mind.the way she got panicked seeing his wound..WAIT its not big think even its was ashish in arnav's place she would do the same! she dressed his wound and then when she look in his eyes for the first time she saw some soft feeling for her in those molten eyes.why i feel goss bumps,why my heart beat faster on that time..why?she was unable to get any answer so she decide to work because its the only solution to push these thoughts from her tiny brain but seems like her own destiny was not with her.she again started feeling DHAK DHAK DHAL DHAK.

khushi:ab kiya hua..?(what happen now..?)

she hear some voices.she tuned her face and saw all the employes was not working but they are standing..?that's when her attention went towards that person whom they all are standing there boss..ARNAV SIGH RAIZADA!

DHAK DHAK DHAK DHAK.

khushi:stop it!she shouted.all of them were now seeing khushi with there confused faces.khuhsi did realize what has she done!hey DM i was just shouting on my heart!

khuhsi:(confused)wo..wo i..was..just..

arnav;(in between)shut up miss gupta how can you shout own me..?

khushi:(coming towards him)sir i was not shouting on you but own my...STOP IT khushi what are you doing that you were shouting on your heart idiot!

arnav:shouting on what..?

khushi:wo i..was..

aman:hey asr now leave this matter here.every go back to your work..arnav left from there not before leaving angry glare on her.

khushi:(sitting on her chair)laad governor ek hi pal main pyaar wo ek hi pal main gussa huh.now khushi gupta concentrate.

on the other hand arnav was still not able to digest the fact that khushi shouted on him how dare her!he hear the knock on the door.

arnav:come in..

amam came inside with some files in his hands.probably which he asked him to bring.

aman:asr file.arnav extended his hand to take these files from him which he took.

arnav:(reading the file)ok aman you can go i will sign these file after reading ok.

aman:ok saying that she tuned back to leave then they hear knock.arnav say yes and the knocker opened the door seems like she who knock the door was in hurry that she didn't even notice that some one is standing.that she bumped with him.

arnav:CAREFUL! but it was already late.khushi did saw his concerned face they both were staring at eachothere surely this was the rabba ve movement but unfortunately it didn't last for long.

aman:(caressing his forehead)ahhh.

khushi:(caressing his forehead)oh i am so sorry,i didn't mean..

aman;(cutting her in between)oh its totally fine..aman gaze turned towards arnav who was now seeing him with rage full eyes.

aman:(pointing her)not there here..

khuhsi:here..she started pressing his forehead..

arnav:khushi he is fine now.he said a bit loud.which was not unnoticed by them.they both stand on there feet now.

aman:thank you khushi ji.

khushi:youe welcome aman ji.aman saw arnav his mood was not good
aman:(in thought)nikal le bata warnav aj to main ghar nahi par bagwan ke ghar zaroor pouch jaounga..(i should leave not or else not in my house but i will definitely reach in god house)aman left from there silently.

khushi:wo sir mr singhania's manager called and said that they are coming in next one hour for meeting.

arnav:ok make the papers ready.

khuhsi:ok sir.

she left the cabin to prepare paper for the meet.

~~~~~~~~     

nk:hello

anjali:hi nk..how are you?

nk:i ma fine i hope ypu are fine.

anjali:yes i am fine why?

nk:beacuse you never talk with me by your own until i talk..?

anjali:its not like that i mean we never knew each other before but after yesterday party we became good friends right..?

nk;yeah right...would you like to have a cup of coffee is with..?

anjali:but..

nk:no but you your self said that we are friend so now come.

anjali:ok.they both left to have a coffee.

payal came in her class as it was break time.

payal:ary ye anjali kahan gai(ary where is anjali)she started searching for her thats when she saw anjali having coffee and smiling with that NK!

paya;;anjali!

anjali tuned back and saw payal.

anjali:(panicked)payal..you h..ere?

pyala:yes i ma here and what are you doing her with nk..?

nk:we were just..

payal(cut him in between)i ma talking to my sister not you so shut your mouth.

anjali;payal nk is my friend and we were having just coffee!

payal dragged anjali with her from the cafe.

anjali:what is this payal?

payal:anjali he is not right guy..

anjali:i know who is right and who is wrong for me now leave me.

payal:but..

anjali:leave me!

payal left her and went towards her class.

TO BE CONTINUE...

PLEASE DO LIKE AND COMMENT AND PLEASE UNBUDDY ME IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO COMMENT!
FOR PM JUST SEND ME BUDDY REQUEST!
THANK YOU.😊