Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Sharad Kelkars daughter is his lucky charm- TOI

suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

So finally the wait is over for all you guys!! Here is my lucky charm my baby Kesha Kelkar :) http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/Sharad-Kelkars-daughter-is-his-lucky-charm/articleshow/41619784.cms ... pic.twitter.com/7smcmN0vJb

•  Retweet 
  •  Favorite 
  •  More
Embedded image permalink

Sharad Kelkar, who was last seen in Marathi film Lai Bhaari as a villain, feels that his six-month-old daughter Kesha (the name has been derived from the couple's names - 'Ke' from wife Keerti Gaekwad and 'Sha' from Sharad) has brought him a lot of success.

READ: 
Sharad Kelkar feels blessed to meet the boss - Rajni Sir! 

Interestingly, the actor was offered the Marathi movie 10 days after the couple learnt about the pregnancy. Not just that, he bagged the role of Sanjeev Kumar in the remake of Hero exactly after 10 days of her coming into the world. He says, "My lady luck has tripled after she joined my wife and my mother. The experience of fatherhood is indescribable. I wouldn't want to miss her growing up years for anything in the world."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SK ka toh ho gaya...ab when will KK get married and have a daughter...wondering whether she will also have KK's beautuful eyes...waiting...but the forum may not be active till thenπŸ˜†
ariyadasa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So finally we got see SK's daughter . She is really cute,
Can't we hope KTLKseason2 with SK , KK and kesha πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
TFS Suku... Uber cute kid.. touch wood. God Bless!! 
ariyadasa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vidishaa

SK ka toh ho gaya...ab when will KK get married and have a daughter...wondering whether she will also have KK's beautuful eyes...waiting...but the forum may not be active till thenπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ariyadasa

So finally we got see SK's daughter . She is really cute,

Can't we hope KTLKseason2 with SK , KK and kesha πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ

KTLK ka budget kum hai na...so SK has to bring the child along...πŸ˜†

It won't work out...Kesha is carbon copy of Kirti...there is no way she'll look like Ashni's daughter..as both are slightly dark...haan she can be cast as Anji's daughter though
ariyadasa thumbnail

It won't work out...Kesha is carbon copy of Kirti...there is no way she'll look like Ashni's daughter..as both are slightly dark...haan she can be cast as Anji's daughter though

So finally that hope also a flop πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ariyadasa

So finally that hope also a flop πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

There won't be a season 2 dear...the actors are too busy...even if the production house wanted to resurrect it ..they'll have to do it with a new cast...which won't work out..as it is KTLK was low trp serial..meant for niche audience

ariyadasa thumbnail

So true Vidishaa but I feel if KTLK telecast on Starplus it will run surely with high Trp . Sony is not doing well in serials. Even here sony is  free channel in satellite tv channels but need to pay to get starpls
Edited by ariyadasa - 9 years ago
Veenaper thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TFS Suku

Kesha looks like an angel - so cute and sweet.