Sasural Simar Ka

ROSID FF:HOLD ME IN YOUR ARMS-i am just yours[PART 67]

latharosid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

story starts where veeru arranges his marriage with Roli when Sid goes to camp...he renames the property in Roli's name...

all the characters r same as in ssk, if any new one comes, i'll update it in that post...may b upto 5 updates or more,u feel the story is similar to ssk with small changes, but i hope it will turn into a new ROSID love story, later...

Also there is a small surprise which i hope will b liked by u all...this i'll update in that respective post
Edited by latharosid - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justloverosid thumbnail
 Please continue Can't wait for the rest
banuprasa thumbnail
Its Nice idea dear..  COntinue soon...
Ritujohn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Eager to read it...pls update soon...
StarryAish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
eager to read 
update soon
rolidivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Egarly waiting for your update.
latharosid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

PART 1

Veeru is starting to temple with roli for their marriage. Roli looks at simar & mausiji with tears in her eyes conveying them to rescue her from this danger by reaching d temple at right time before d marriage starts. Simar gives a smile saying yes & signals Roli to go with veeru...so Roli follows him holding a small bottle that contained sleeping pills which is unnoticed by simar & mausiji & decides to leave this world, if anything goes wrong. Every passing second she is thinking about Sid & wishing that she should see him atleast before her death if her plan on veeru does not works & her heart is paining more for hurting Sid deeply all these days...

mausiji, simar searching for papers all over d house. Simar at one side of upstairs & mausiji on d other side. Roli continuously tries calling simar but as d temple is located in a hilly region, she gets no signal. simar cries saying 'pls god help me & I'll not let anyone to harm my roli' & while praying she falls on d ground & shouts Roli'. Hearing this all d family members gathered in d hall to know y she was crying. They see mausiji consoling simar & all were tensed.

Mataji -what happened simar, y r u crying?

Mausiji tells d whole plan of roli & says that today she herself became the victim in the hands of veeru...

Mataji - choti...is this d truth? That means Roli is doing all these things to save d house for her husband & his family!... hey matarani...what mistake I've done? Being small, Roli came forward to show her concern for this family even after knowing in what danger she was. She kept her married life & her love Siddanth aside to get back this house!  Oh god...how much pain she would have undergone all these days without anyone supporting & consoling her...Roli...

Sujatha- Mataji, it's not only ur fault, even I did a big mistake by not believing Roli though I know how much she loves Sid & this family...we all r responsible to hurt her deeply without understanding our child properly...

Prem - Mataji, maa its not time to think about our mistake... veeru might be reaching d temple with Roli.. we've to reach there before marriage starts taking those papers...

Simar & mausiji feel happy as everyone came to know about Roli's whiteness... All family members searching for the property papers in each & every corner... Sankalp, shailu & sattu r trying to open the locker, while simar & prem came to veeru's room..

simar - I've searched every corner in this room but I cud not find anything premji.

But prem doubts if there r any files above d upper shelf. So he lifts simar to search for d file & Simar touches something like papers. She holds them & shows it to prem. Prem leaves her on d floor

Simar- premji I saw veeru kept those papers in a file.. Then what r these papers?

Prem- give it to me..                                

He opens & reads them & looks at simar...

Edited by latharosid - 9 years ago
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
superb latha...Roli's life in danger..nice twist unlike ssk...next update plsss...
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great start loved it continue soon...
StarryAish thumbnail
Awesome update Latha 
But do update lengthy one please