ROSID FF:HOLD ME IN YOUR ARMS-i am just yours[PART 67] - Page 16

Posted: 9 years ago
come on latha...where r u? u r making us restless...what is this pause yaar?whats next😉

thank u my friends for all the likes & sweet comments...sorry for the pause😉...i'll not make u to wait anymore...here goes

PART 30

Roli with a blush looked into his eyes & raised her hands covering herself realizing she is in towel & Sid in unzipped jacket showing his chest...Sid went close to her holding both her hands & pulled her towards him...Roli came more near to his face & unable to meet his gazing eyes, closed her eyes slowly...Sid who is waiting for the right time moved forward to place his first kiss on her beautiful face, aside her lips...the love which he expressed for the first time without any words, was equally reflected on her face ...she looked him & turned to run away unable to face him...Sid held her hand tightly & pulled her making her to bump on his chest...she started shivering with the growing closeness...Sid made her motionless, wrapping his hands around her ...

They had a deep eyelock, feeling their warm close contact...Roli was lost in his eyes completely...Sid started to walk with her slowly in the same position towards the bed without breaking their eyelock... he downed his looks from her eyes to the lips which are giving warm blows to his cheeks...he came close to her shivering lips, losing his way to bed & suddenly struck against the wall gently near the bed...Roli closed her eyes with his nearness...he touched her soft lips with his, hesitatingly, closing his eyes & moved forward to take complete grip with each passing moment & hence locking passionately ... Roli too was pulled into his absorbing kiss & reacted to pour her love on him...they continued their first longest love stamp on their lips further more...

After sometime Sid realized that Roli is slowing her grip on his lips due to their prolonged kiss, & gasping... he then slowly released his lips unwillingly & opened his eyes to see her gorgeous face when she is opening her eyes slowly with a sweet reaction...

Sid- (gaspingly) Roli, what r u doing to me...I'm feeling like losing my control in ur love...(Roli blushes)...all these days, we loved each other just being good friends, fighting, teasing, talking & only looking each other maintaining a distance which is unknown to ourselves...but today we explored the real enthralling love towards each other, which is making us to realize a completeness in our love...(leaning his forehead on Roli's )... There are no more pains to hurt us & no more troubles to separate us (both open their eyes)... (holding her cheeks)roli, I cannot define u,,& ur love & affection towards me ...but all I can say is u r my breath without whom I can't live, u r my only love in my life & I'll not loose u till my death...(roli keeps her finger on his lips & nods her head not to say anymore)...yes Roli, its true...u know, I used to feel that I shud b single & not to get involved myself in any relations...but today I'm realizing how foolish I was thinking like that. U r my SOULMATE whom I was searching all along to share my unquenched feelings... ur presence makes me happy. ur words make me to forget everything...without u I can't imagine my life...

I LOVE U ROLI...

Roli- I LOVE U TOO SIDDANTHJI...

Sid pulled her close to his lips & locked her lips forgetting themselves once again...after a while, Roli pushed him due to his intense kiss & when she was about to go away, Sid stuck her against the wall firmly & leaning over her completely...Roli is not able to look at him & both r shivering due to their contact without any minute gap ...Sid held her hands strongly with his & taking them to either side, he started kissing all over her neck...both crossed their fingers, holding firmly & losing themselves ... they hugged each other & started going towards the bed, without breaking their hug...as Sid is taking backward steps towards bed, they unknowingly fell on the bed...bcoz of the wavy movement of the water bed, Roli's towel got loosen & realizing this she pushed Sid to other side...she quickly took the bed sheet & wrapped around her...she got up from the bed & tied that bed sheet  tightly on her, leaving the towel down...she hurriedly unlocked the door & ran into the hall...Sid was smiling seeing all this & enjoying playing with her...

Sid came to hall where he saw his Roli leaning on sofa, relaxing with her eyes closed...he got a smile & moved towards her...hearing his footsteps, she opened her eyes, & kept her hand on the bedsheet knot worriedly...she suddenly got up to escape from him, but all in vain...he grabbed her taking long stops & back hugged  ...he kept all her hair to front & stroked her soft neck with his lips...Roli closed her eyes as he kissed every inch on her neck caressing her hands from shoulders to fingers gently...unable to resist his kisses Roli moved away & when she was about to go, Sid held her little pinky finger which stopped her, making her to bind in his love call...

She turned towards him slowly & looking into his love filled eyes she forgot all her shyness...Sid pulled her towards him & holding her closely & looked her cute worried face...he took her hands to catch him around his neck...he then pulled her more closely...he gave a naughty smile to Roli, which is making her to fear more not knowing his further acts...Sid slowly wrapped his opened jacket around her & started zipping it, which is making them to get more n more nearer...Roli was downing her hands which r around his neck to go far, but Sid stopped doing her so, by holding her hands & made her to hold him again , teasing her more ,...he kissed on her forehead, on her beautiful eyes, on her little nose & her cherry cheeks...Roli blushed & hugged him...Sid too hugged her to enjoy their hug... Sid who is holding her around her waist with his hands, slowly moved one of his hands into the jacket to pull her bedsheet...Roli shocked with his action & tried to free herself...but Sid by that time caught hold of her bed sheet at the knot, which is tied up to her chest line...he looked her who is pleasing him with her eyes as not to do so...

Sid- Roli, please don't stop me loving you...

Roli felt his wish in the words & kept silent...she hugged him to hide herself giving herself to him...Sid removed her bedsheet & hugged her in happiness to own her...they continued their hug inside the jacket caressing each other irresistibly...

After some time, Sid took her inside the bedroom lifting her to stand on his foot...they entered the room & Sid put her down...they had a deep eyelock with which they are trying to talk what their hearts r  saying...they sat on the bed ...slowly Roli leaned her head on his shoulders & Sid leaned on her head ...both are excited thinking about how to forward it...they lifted their heads both at same time as they felt that one is calling the other...they laughed joining their foreheads... after a while Sid looked at Roli slowing their laughs & moved close to her lips...Roli without disappointing him opened her lips a little, giving her acceptance...Sid stroked her lips with his, softly & gently, leaning on bed & coming above her...Sid opened his eyes to look at his wife who is totally lost in his love & responding to his kiss without any shy or hesitation...he moved his hand & switched off the lights... 

Sid now can feel the rapid rate of their heartbeats as his bare chest is in contact with hers...they r unable to move apart... He started biting her lips unable to bear anymore...Roli felt the pain & pressed her nails into his skin holding him tightly on his back... Sid knowing what to do slowed down a bit, smooching her lips gently...he covered them with the blanket & started removing the zip of jacket...Roli stopped responding to him & opened her eyes...Sid too opened his eyes & looking into her eyes, released their lip lock...he kissed on her eyes as if asking her to close them...Sid slowly removed the jacket which they were sharing...Roli hugged him closely to cover herself...Sid filled her face with his kisses & proceeded to her neck...he took both her hands stretching outwards & crossed both their fingers, holding each other...he passed his slightly opened lips all along her smooth neck...his hot air blows are sweating her completely...he then moved to her chest line kissing everywhere ...Roli's heart is thumping with his intense love making...Sid moved further down leaving no chance to own her...Roli opened her eyes & lips feeling the most pleasurable  moment...she accepted his every sweep of lips on her by holding him more tightly, knotting their fingers with each other which is making him to take her more... Roli is feeding all her beauties to Sid as long as he is filled with his unremitting thirst ...both are moving ahead in dissolving themselves in their eternal love... he then moved to her belly kissing on her navel...he released his hands with hers to hold her curvaceous hips...Roli moved her hands on him & brushed his hair with her fingers...Sid laid on her belly closing his eyes & holding her waist, to stop for a while as they were gasping...Roli caressing his hair, also closed her eyes slowly...

They enjoyed their closeness in the same position for some more long time...Sid opened his eyes & kissed on her waist...he lifted his head to look at Roli who has given him everything... his lips adorned with a smile when he saw her sleeping with a pleasant relief in her face...he came up & slept beside her, covering them with the blanket...he adjusted the pillows properly under her head...

Sid is staring her continuously who is in deep sleep, as the moonlight hitting her face & surprising him with 2 moons, one in the sky & the other is her face which is more beautiful than the former...he could not stop anymore & came close to her to lock her lips again...but felt not to disturb her as she is already tired..He slowly smooched her lips without waking her up...

Sid- thank u ROLI...LOVE U...

He then unwillingly moved far from her as he know that he could not stop himself from waking her up with his desire, & closed his eyes...after some minutes, Sid though closed his eyes, not getting sleep due to the distance between him & his Roli...suddenly Roli moved towards him in her sleep unknowingly & hugged him as a pillow tightly...Sid opened his eyes with happiness to look at her & realized that she is doing this in her sleep...he got a smile & kissed on her forehead & hugged her more n more closely & started to sleep peacefully...

Edited by latharosid - 9 years ago
awesome latha great job dear i m speechless thanx for wonderful updates waiting for nxt
Awesome Latha☺️ please update soon😉
lovely update... update next part soon please ? we're all waiting impatiently 😉

PART 31

Its 7 in d morn.. ROSID r sleeping hugging each other under the blanket, sharing the warmth which is nowhere in kodaikanal... Sid woke up from his sleep... he saw his angel who gave all pleasures, is sleeping on his chest... he cleared the ringlets which r falling on her beautiful face...he stroked her soft cheeks with his fingers, hugging her closely... Roli too was awaken, but kept silent without opening her eyes as she is unable to face him in shy after their first night...

After a while, Roli moved a little, with which Sid realized that she was also woken up...

Sid- good morning my darling!

Roli gave a smile but did not replied him, pretending to sleep...Sid felt that she smiled as her lips which are touching his chest, got stretched ...he got a smile as he understood that she is pretending...

Sid- oh...so u r sleeping!!!...ok...I know how to make u to open your eyes...

Roli is surprised how he know that but kept silent

He made her to sleep on the pillow beside him by lifting her head...Roli is about to open her eyes to stop pretending more, but she feels her lips are again taken into his'...she opened her eyes in shock & saw him who is smiling with his eyes & looking more beautiful than all other previous mornings bcoz of the night effect... she blushed & reacted to him...both closed their eyes to enjoy the kiss holding each other tightly...Roli realized that he is again deepening & if allowed more he'll not leave her...she pushed him with some force, blushing & got up covering with the bedsheet... she took his jacket which is on the floor & wore it without turning towards him as it is covering just upto above her knees...she kept the bedsheet aside & moved towards the glass door which is leading to the pool...Sid holding the pillow is enjoying to see her in that dress...Roli moved the curtains to allow the scarce sunlight...she opened the door & looked at Sid giving a cute smile & went outside to enjoy the view...

Sid thought of something & got up...he took his shorts...he came to cupboard to wear shirt & moved towards the kitchen ...after some time he came out with 2 cups of hot coffee with some flavor of love...coming outside the room, he saw Roli relaxing near the pool leaning on lawn chair with eyes closed... he went to her & placed the cups on the table & sat in the chair next to her...Roli opened her eyes knowing his coming & adjusted the jacket pulling it to the knees...Sid smiled & forwarded the cup to her...Roli took it not meeting his eyes...Sid noticed it...after having coffee, Sid took her hand into his...Roli raising her head looked into his eyes who is thanking her...she blushed...both entwined their fingers, moving close to each other...Roli leaned on his shoulders...both enjoyed the beauty of the location with fog covering all over ...

After some time, Roli got up to take bath...

Sid- Roli... if u r going to bathe, take hot water bath...  u already got tired...

Roli nod her head saying yes with a blush knowing why he is saying that & went inside taking the cups...

Both took bath...Roli this time checked he is not in the room while wearing the saree...she looked into the mirror after wearing & surprised to see herself with a glow on her face...she blushed thinking of what all happened...

when she is combing her hair Sid entered the room wearing towel...Roli is feeling shy seeing him in the mirror which Sid too noticed it...He silently took his dress wearing in the same room...Roli is feeling new & also happy, with all the gushing memories of the night, flashing her when he is around...

After wearing his shirt, Sid moved towards the mirror where Roli is making plait in hair...Sid stood behind her...Roli gave space for him too...when her hands r raised while making plait quickly, so that to go from there as he is close to her, her hips r shown clearly to him...Sid undoubtedly kept his hand on her hip...Roli downed her hands with his touch & tried to move away...Sid pulled her closely & caressed her hip moving his hands inside her saree...Roli closed her eyes leaning on him...Sid kept his chin on her shoulder & kissed on her cheeks,, neck,, & her shoulder...He made her turn towards him & moved towards her lips...Roli pushed him & moved away in shy...Sid hold her hands & pulled her close & whispered in her ears

Sid- Roli, leave your hair loosely, u look very beautiful like yesterday night...

Roli blushed & ran out from the room leaving him with a smile...

Edited by latharosid - 8 years ago
its B E A U T I F U L latha...lots of romance & love...loved Roli blushing,blushing ,,blushing😳
please update soon 😊