Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latharosid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
PART 32

After a while, she completed preparing breakfast & arranged it on dining table...Sid is in the hall reading magazines

Roli- Siddanthji

Sid turned towards her hearing her sweet voice & surprised to see her in loose hair...she blushed but continued looking down & say..

Roli- the breakfast is ready...

Both sat next to each other & started eating...

Sid - Roli

Roli - (somewhat managing to meet his eyes)hmmm...

Sid- see how pretty u r like this...(Roli blushes...)...ok, lets come to the point, we've to return in the evening as the trip is planned only for 2 days...also prem may feel burden if we prolong this beautiful trip(Roli widens her eyes with his mischievous talks & smiles)...do u want to shop anything more...

Roli nods her head saying no...but Sid thinking how to spend till evening as they had already seen all places which r nearby...after eating Sid came outside & saw a passer...he went to him & enquired about any tourist spots...

Roli is in the bedroom packing their bags but her thoughts r around Sid...she is smiling thinking how happy he is & his new way of talks...Sid who just entered was observing her...he came near her & blow air on her neck...Roli turned back to see what & seeing him so close she lost herself...Sid raised his hand & stroking her forehead,, eyes,,nose,, lips,,neck,,but Roli stops further down...he smiles looking her & holding her hand..

Sid kissed on her hand...

Sid- Roli, come with me...we got one more place to see here...

He took her to the car & started in search of that place...                            

Sid stopped at a place which is just like the place as said by the passer...

Sid- Roli, just wait for 5 minutes..i'll come...(Roli nods her head like a good girl not knowing his plan)...

Sid came back & took her to a place holding her hand, which is resembling forest filled with tall trees ...as they r going in, Roli fears as there r no passers in that way...Roli held his hand with her both hands tightly moving close to him while Sid is smiling...after walking a small distance, Sid suddenly stopped looking at her worried face...

Roli- what happened...Siddanthji, please tell me where we r going..i'm afraid...shall we go back?...

Sid kept his finger on her lips & kissed on finger... Roli is looking at him not understanding anything...Sid closed her eyes with his hands & made her to walk again...

Yes, Sid reached the place & slowly released her eyes...

Edited by latharosid - 8 years ago
justloverosid thumbnail
Lovely Update Latha ๐Ÿ‘ and what is the place has sid bought Roli
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW,surprise...love u ROSID
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely update , continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Update dear  and what is the place has sid bought Roli
latharosid thumbnail
PART 33

Roli is surprisingly astound, to see the most wonderful scenery that she had never seen ...the beautiful waterfall with two paths falling from a short height with water hitting the stones forming a stream, is spectacular...

Roli is awestruck with Sid's surprise & turned to him with a glow in her eyes & beaming face...Sid loved her to see in that excitement...Roli ran towards it...she touched the water taking into both the hands & felt like tickling her with its smooth & silent flow...she moved forward to experience the shower closing her eyes...its not the usual one which she daily takes, but it's natural' with birds singing some pleasant songs, trees around allowing sunlight through small openings of leaves & also acting as walls so that no one can see her...but no, there is one seeing her all along...

Roli opened her eyes to look at Sid...yes, she is correct...he is seeing her wet beauties & his gaze is warming the water flowing on her...Sid lost his control once again & coming close to her, held her hands to join in the shower...he pulled her closely & stroking with his hand on her cheeks...Roli feeling shy hugged him๐Ÿ˜ณ...

After enjoying the shower & their hug, Sid took her near a rock which is just beside the waterfall, making her  to lean on it...he took a scan of her structure from bottom to top...his eyes called her...Roli gave her acceptance...Sid moved closer to her & placed his lips on her wet shivering lips...

kissing more n more passionately both hugged each other, leaning on the rock... both lost in each other's love completely not knowing what place & how long...Sid made her completely weaken in his love & so took hold of her saree layer which is on her shoulder & dropped it down...he pulled her more closely...he released his lips with hers who is still closing her eyes feeling his deepest kiss...Sid moved to her neck & kissed all over neck in every inch... he took hold of her hands entwining, & rubbed his lips further down her neck...both enjoyed it for some more time...Roli caressed his hair as he placed his head on her chest closing his eyes... 

after a while he opened his eyes to look at her lifting his head ...both shared a smile as they got satisfied...

Sid- shall we go...

Roli is not willing to leave, as the place is so calm & pleasant & above that these many sweet moments...she looks around & did not reply him...

Sid holding her cheeks

Sid- my princess...don't get upset...i assure u that we'll come to this place once again very soon(Roli smiles)...is it ok for u!

Roli nods her head saying ok...

he kissed on her cheeks & got up from her .. Roli covered her with saree, adjusting properly...

Both started towards their guest house taking all the memories with them & Sid observed it is Roli missing more badly than him...

They took lunch after return & packed all their bags helping each other, by the evening...Sid kept all the bags inside the car...Both sat in the car...

Sid looked at Roli who is little sad as they r leaving their most private place...Sid kept silent & when he is about to start, Roli asked him to stop...she suddenly got down & went inside opening the closed door...Sid is waiting to see what she forgot & got surprised when she returned with the flower bouquet which he gave to her in the garden yesterday...He felt happy...Roli got into the car & shared a smile with her eyes to Sid...Sid pulled her & kissed on her right cheek...Roli blushed & finally both started in the car happily to airport...

Edited by latharosid - 8 years ago
latharosid thumbnail
thank u all my friends & specially Rosidians for this huge encouragement with ur regular comments & likes...so in this happy occasion i'm giving u all a twist in couple of updates...what it is, u have to wait for it๐Ÿ˜‰...& will speed up the story from now onwards for sure๐Ÿ˜Š
justloverosid thumbnail
 Thanks latha for the lovely  update โ˜บ๏ธ and looking forward to twists please update  soon๐Ÿ˜›
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wonderful update , i love your ff โค๏ธ .. update soon, waiting for the twist ๐Ÿ˜‰
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
twist!!!!๐Ÿ˜›...tell me soon latha๐Ÿ˜Š