Sasural Simar Ka

ROSID FF:HOLD ME IN YOUR ARMS-i am just yours[PART 67] - Page 2

latharosid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

sorry friends...i was trying to update it but IF is not allowing me, as i'm a newbie with a post limit of only 20,which i already used yesterday.. i was unable to reply u.. now onwards i'll take care with the count of the posts...next update is here...

PART 2

Prem - Simar... we got it... these are those property papers only. Veeru might have taken them from file & hide it over here (both hug each other)...call Roli & ask her to send away veeru from that temple asking for something so that she can escape from that beast..

Simar calls roli but it is not reachable.

Simar- premji it seems roli's mobile has no network...now I'm really getting afraid.

Prem- don't worry simar, we'll start to d temple immediately.

Prem & simar rush towards d stairs & everyone were happy looking at their cheerful faces & property papers in Prem's hand...

Mataji- prem, u got it? now I want to see d same happiness on my Roli's face too...come soon

Sujatha - pari, uma stay in the house & now we all have to reach d temple before 11o'clk. (Walking towards the main door). she must be waiting for us matarani pls rescue our roli'..

When simar was about to open the door, they see someone opening the door from the other side.

Edited by latharosid - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banuprasa thumbnail
Its Nice.  Who is that opening the door😲
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
who is that...next update plsss
justloverosid thumbnail
nice update  my dear and my guess the person opening the door is siddhant
latharosid thumbnail

PART 3

Prem - si..siddanth!

Sid was confused looking all of them who were in some tension.

Siddanth - what happened? Where was u all going?

All became silent looking siddanth

Sid was looking heartbroken & was searching for his love with his wet eyes looking towards d common room where they all were staying earlier...

Everyone understood it... But don't know what to say..

Siddanth - maa I heard u praying to rescue roli.. Tell me what happened to my roli..plsss

Prem - come with me (dragging siddanth's hand) we have to reach d temple now itself at any cost to see your roli..

Siddanth unable to understand follows him doubting what would have happened to roli & feels worried.

On the other hand Roli praying in front of Matarani's idol to help her to come out of this situation.

Roli- (slowly) Matarani please send didi before starting any ritual of dis marriage... only Siddanthji have d right to sit beside me being my first & true love & I cannot hold me any more without seeing him.

Siddanthji where r u?

Roli is looking for simar's call... meanwhile veeru who went to bring garlands from d car, steps into temple & looking at roli comes near to her & staring at her beautiful face

Veeru - I don't want to lose you at any cost roli & I think that u too feel d same.(roli smiles as in acceptance with his words and looks at her mobile) u know roli u gave me such memorable moments in my life that I cant express & I'll not spare anyone coming in between us

With his words Roli fears a lot & starts sweating...She is not at all feeling convenient with veeru's behavior & words & above that simar's silence...she is shivering...Veeru observes it & raises his hand to her face.. but Roli stops him wiping d sweat with her kerchief..

Roli - could u bring some water? I am not feeling well bcoz of this heat from fire..

Veeru - ok Roli.. u please sit here... I'll bring water from d car..

siddanth, prem, simar & mataji were in one cab on their way to the temple. simar asks the driver to go fastly. prem looks at worrying Siddanth and holds his hand.

Prem - Siddanth... Forget about d past ... roli needs u .. I'll tell u everything...but now we have to save her from that stupid veeru...

Siddanth - what happened to Roli? Where veeru does took her? Please tell me Prem...I want to see her...

Mataji - Siddanth beta... keep faith on your love...nothing will happen to Roli... U'll see her definitely...

Saying that she pats Sid on his hand to calm down.. so Sid kept silent but was worrying about Roli

Sid - (inner voice) why everyone are showing concern towards Roli? Why they are worried? Is anything happened to her? Roli why I am feeling that u r going far from me?

In d temple, Roli is slowly taking d small bottle of sleeping pills which she covered in her kerchief. She feels that something wrong is happening & that's why simar is not calling her. Each passing second is like that she is getting nearer to the danger in d form of marriage...she closed her eyes remembering the words of Siddanth- I LOVE YOU'. She opens her eyes...

Roli - (talking to herself)Siddanthji I cant live without you... I cant hold anymore... I know how much u love me & I know that u too know how much I love u... now I don't have any choice to save myself getting married to this beast other than taking these pills... if my love is true then it will bring us together definitely.. I am yours completely Siddanthji... I LOVE U...

Tears dropped from her eyes. Suddenly she opened the bottle & took 1st dosage of pills

rolidivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb updates.plz update soon.
justloverosid thumbnail
 Nice update dear 👏 
please give more update if possible😉
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh god plz sid come soon and save your roli...
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow nice dear plz try to update soon can't wait
latharosid thumbnail

i was busy...i know i'm taking long gap which i too dont like...but i'll try to update quickly...here goes

-----

PART 4

when she was about to take d next dosage, she saw veeru running towards her with water bottle.. so she closes the bottle lid & hides it in her wallet which she is carrying...

Veeru - Roli how u r feeling now? drink this water...

Roli gives a smile unwillingly & drinks some water... Veeru sits near her...

Veeru - Roli.. don't worry...everything will be fine... our marriage will be completed without any hurdles... I have all my arrangements... no one can stop this marriage..

Roli is getting nervous with his unusual smile..

Roli - what are those arrangements? couldn't you share with me? (looking worriedly)I mean I'll be happy to know what arrangements you have done for this marriage?

Veeru- it's special. This arrangement is for our relation so that no one can separate us...

Roli leans back to the pillar with tears flowing from her eyes wiping with kerchief...she is unable to speak a word with fear & his evil desire...

Veeru looks at her...

Veeru - Roli what happened? are u fine?

Roli- (wiping her tears) nothing... I'm unable to bear this smoke from fire ..

Veeru - ok...Roli, do u want to see the special arrangement?

Roli nods her head saying yes.

Veeru keeps hands at his back & was removing something from his sherwani pocket...

Veeru - close your eyes Roli.

Roli - (smiles at him but praying Matarani please save me' & closes her eyes)

Veeru - Roli, see this...this one can save us...

Roli opens her eyes & was shocked to see the gun in veeru's hand... Her head is spinning & she is unable to control her tears...she was shivering with fear... she holds kerchief tightly & wipes out her tears & sweat all over her face & neck...

Roli - (clearing her voice) veeru, whats d necessary to bring this one to temple? Don't u've faith in me?

Veeru - no Roli... its not about u... but ur family & that khushi... I'll not spare anyone if they try to take u or separate us... u don't worry... I just brought this one for our safety...

Roli looks at phone

Roli (inner voice) - sorry didi... I lost my hope... now I cant face u all with love & affection though u bring those papers... He'll not leave u all as he is violent with his decision... D only way to rescue all & for punishing myself is my death...

Priest calls veeru to take his seat so that Roli can join later...veeru smiles at Roli & sits opposite to the fire.

Roli keeps her phone inside d wallet & holds the bottle of sleeping pills ...

Veeru suddenly hears some noise disturbing the chants of the priest & raises his head in the direction of sound..