latharosid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
thank u one n all😊😊...updating
latharosid thumbnail

PART 5

Veeru suddenly hears some noise disturbing the chants of the priest & raises his head in the direction of sound..

it was Siddanth & all family members getting down from d cabs... Veeru was shocked to see Sid at that place as he thought that he would be in his camp during this marriage which was planned accordingly so that there is no interference of Sid to marry Roli...

Roli who is standing at d back of pillar was trying to look in d direction of their arrival(no one saw her as she is at d back of that large pillar)... but when she is raising her head she feels that her eyes are closing due to the effect of pills... she drops d bottle into d wallet... & then drops d wallet too... Sid looks in that direction where that wallet is dropped... he finds someone standing at d back of d pillar in a traditional dress...he was stepping towards that pillar...

On the other hand, Roli's eyes r becoming red & slowly losing her grip to stand & leans on the pillar taking its support...Simar & everyone are searching for Roli...

Veeru is getting angry & turns to Roli who is leaning to the pillar turned against them & thought that she is not ready to face that family which has taken all her happiness & stands with a smile...

But when he observed Sid coming towards Roli, he feared that he will change Roli with his love & he too moved towards Roli to stop him...

Roli who is unaware of what's happening around her trying hardly to be conscious. She is getting weaken & holding with a small hope to see Sid...

veeru stops Sid with his hands...

Veeru -why u all came here? I did not invite any of you for our marriage. so what are you doing here MR.Siddanth after ur divorce with Roli?

Roli hears name of Siddanth and regains all her strength & at d same time Simar who is searching for Roli calls her when she see Roli at d back of pillar...

Sid looking at Simar comes to know that she is calling the same girl which he was seeing & was shocked to see Roli in traditional wear who is turning towards him...

Sid - ROLI!

Roli looks at Sid with love in her wet eyes that is known to Sid & takes small steps towards him..Sid observes Roli coming towards him & smiles at her forwarding his hand to hold her...both for some time forgot all their misunderstandings which were earlier.

(Veeru is between Roli & Sid & was stopping Sid with his hands)

Roli after taking two steps realizes that Sid is in danger as she knows that veeru is carrying a gun with him...so she stops there itself & looks other side unwillingly ...

Sid is not able to understand Roli's behavior that why she is not looking at him though she is coming towards him..

Edited by latharosid - 9 years ago
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its so emotional yaar sid plz some how save roli...
banuprasa thumbnail
Very nice Latha Dear πŸ‘
latharosid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: magicalrosid

Its so emotional yaar sid plz some how save roli...

we'll see next,how she's saved
justloverosid thumbnail
 Very nice update  awaiting for next update
rolidivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update .please update soon.
latharosid thumbnail

PART 6

Sid is not able to understand Roli's behavior that why she is not looking at him though she is coming towards him..

Roli is hiding her tears & looking at Matarani's idol to give her strength...

Simar stands in Roli's view with a smile conveying that papers are with them...Roli felt somewhat relieved but hides it from simar too...but her fear is growing more with Veeru's behavior who is stopping Sid with his hands...

Veeru - r u not understanding what am I saying? Get out...

Siddanth takes hold of veeru's hands firmly & gives a cold look to him... he pushed him aside & veeru fell on d floor...Sid started moving towards Roli...when he was about to call Roli, she understands that Sid is coming to her which is observed by veeru & to lessen his angry she goes to veeru.

Roli - (not looking & turning towards Sid ) y u all came here? I don't want anyone to b here...please leave me alone... i'll handle this...please u all go from here...

everyone in the family shocked at her words...

Mataji goes to Roli, holds her face & kisses on her forehead

Mataji - Roli beta, we know everything... don't worry.. we all are with you.. come we'll go from here..

Roli(inner voice) - Mataji, I am happy that u all forgave me for my behavior, especially my Siddanthji(looking at Sid)... but I don't know how to tell u that we all r in danger even now...

Roli - (Looking at Mataji) I don't know why u came here? For me there is no more relation with u & your family after my divorce with ur grandson... So don't interfere in my life again...

Roli starts to move to the other side hiding her face with teary eyes... Simar observes it & goes to her... Simar hugs Roli

Simar - Roli what are u talking? (slowly whispers in Roli's ears) we got papers... Please come with us... I am afraid with u Roli... Please don't give pain to yourself more...

Roli tries to whisper Simar what the problem is... but when she is about to talk, she observes veeru getting up & coming towards her...Tears flowing from her eyes & Roli hardens her heart

Roli - I know you are my elder sister... but u've to respect my wishes & likes too ...

Simar leaves hug & was shocked at Roli's words...veeru holds Roli's hand & pulls her to his side making her to stand beside him...Sid observes that Roli is inconvenient with his behavior & when he is about to move to Roli sujatha & mausiji drags Roli from veeru.

Sujatha - (holding Roli's cheeks with her hands) Roli, please tell me what happened? Is he trying to threaten you? why you r behaving like this? Siddanth came to you... now everything is in your hand...

Mausiji- yes Roli beta... we got everything back... believe me... I promised you that I'll bring Sid to you right? See then!

Veeru getting doubt with their words that something is wrong. Roli observes it...when he was about to ask them

Khushi - (clapping)wow... What a scene veeru... I came here to stop your marriage ...but see all of them are trying to stop your marriage & telling that they got everything... don't u doubt something wrong? I thought Roli is liking you more than me? (looking at Roli) do u really like veeru?

Roli's fear got doubled seeing khushi there... the situation is becoming worse where Sid's love is dragging her more towards him after seeing him from his camp on one hand, & with the harm in the form of veeru to her love & family,on other hand...

Edited by latharosid - 9 years ago