Posted: 9 years ago
what's gonna happen to Roli now๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Sid,do something
latharosid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
here goes next update
----------------------
PART 10

Sid made Roli to lay on his lap trying to wake her up,holding her cheeks...

Sid - (with tears) ROLI, look at me... are u listening to me? ROLI...wake up... your SIDDANTH is with you... Please open ur eyes... (taking Roli's right hand on to his cheeks).. Roli, I came for you.. I LOVE YOU ROLI...

Mataji - (Caressing Roli on her head, with tears)...Roli beta...pls open ur eyes...look at ur SIDDANTH...

Simar got afraid & was holding Roli's cheeks with her hands & shaking to make her awake... but everything was in vain...  Roli is not opening her eyes..

Prem - (holding Sid's shoulder)Siddanth...don't worry.. She'll be alright... come let's take her to doctor...

Siddanth lifting her in his arms rushed towards the cab... He took her into the cab & was caressing her head looking at her condition...prem & simar were in d same cab...prem called the doctor...doctor said that he'll be coming to their house immediately as he was in that same place...

Simar - Roli... pls open your eyes... see everything is fine now... we are going to our home back...Roli...Roli...( Prem consoles simar who is crying)

Simar - premji u know how much pain did she went all these days...also she had not taken any food all day long yesterday...

Sid was listening to simar & looking at Roli's innocent face

Sid - (holding her face more closely to his) Roli, what happened to you...why u r going away from me, when I'm getting near you? I know u love me a lot & can feel it just looking into your painful eyes...(tears r flowing from his eyes) you share everything with me right! But still I'm unable to know why u r hiding it to tell me... why u r lying to me that u don't love me?(he keeps his forehead on hers closing his eyes)...

Edited by latharosid - 9 years ago
banuprasa thumbnail
Nice Dear.  What next ??
latharosid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THANK U ALL,MY DEAR FRIENDS-banu,anila,sheetal,aish,ritu,rolidvivedi,prasanna,magicalrosid,madavi,naujoker,srdevi,preeti,sahithi,rohini,anjalirosid

THANK U FOR THIS MUCH OF GOOD RESPONSE...so as i said in the beginning of this thread that there is a small surprise in this ff, which i hope will definitely liked by u all...lets see what it is!!!!!!!

------------

PART 11

Prem kept his hand on Sid's shoulder & told him what all happened..

Sid was shocked hearing what all Roli did to get everything back to them..

he felt how she hurt herself pretending to hurt him always, in front of veeru... he reminded the day when Roli came to him that she wanted to tell him something important related to the property but he did not show interest at her words... he blamed himself for not understanding Roli & caressing her moved forward, kissing on her forehead affectionately... with this Roli gets some sense but without opening her eyes holds Sid's shirt... Sid feels that Roli is holding him & felt happy

Sid - Roli, pls open ur eyes..Roli ...look at me (patting gently on her cheek)

Prem & simar were looking at her with a relief..

Roli shrinking her brows in drowsiness holds him again more tightly...they reach their house ...

pintu, Roli's buddy is running & shouting in fear seeing Sid taking Roli in his hands to their room hurriedly..

Sid lay her on their bed who is still closing her eyes..

Doctor was examining Roli... Sid & simar r in the room & others waiting outside...doc checked her BP & pulse rate... he gave injection & turned to Sid ...

Doc - she is very weak & restless... May be due to this only she fainted (he told so as he is unaware of Roli taking sleeping pills)...Please take care of her...I think she is in DEPRESSION...

Sid - WHAT (getting afraid & holds Roli's hand  )... 

Doc - yes.. she is in depression.. Proper care is needed... Give these medicines after food..

Doc left the room after talking to sid...

All were worrying about Roli when simar told them that she is in depression & proper care to be taken..

Mataji - (caressing sid who is with Roli) Siddanth, I'm sure that Roli will be alright only with ur love & affection... she feels very much relieved if u r with her... don't get worried... we all r with you.. Come, let her take rest for sometime..

Sid - no Mataji, I'll not leave her even for a second from now onwards... I will not move from here till she opens her eyes...(holding Roli's hands more firmly)

Mataji - Siddanth.. we can understand you...(she looks at all others to leave d room)

Sujatha - (keeping her hand on Sid's shoulder)Siddanth.. don't worry... your Roli will be opening her eyes with a smiling face when u r with her..

Sid smiles while his eyes become wet... Prem takes simar to their room consoling her...All leave to their rooms..

It was evening, Roli still not opening her eyes. Sid & simar observing her & making her to take a little food, medicines & juice in her unconscious state ... Sid is worried a lot, but getting a sign of relief whenever Roli holding his hands in her sleep...

Now it was midnight... Sid was laid beside Roli caressing her cheeks with one hand & her head with d other with a hope that she will open her eyes with a smiling face looking at him...

Around 2 o'clock Roli got consciousness & felt that someone's hand holding her cheeks...she then slowly opened her eyes & was elated to see Sid sleeping close to her after so many days in their room... she then slowly lifted his hand from cheeks, taking onto her back to wrap around & hugged him without disturbing his sleep...

Roli - (looking at him & caressing his cheeks)... I love you...i love you Siddanth ji.. I know our love will reunite us like this & see, that's why nothing happened to me...(& rests on his chest closing her eyes with a smile)..

It was 4 o'clock...Sid woke up & when he opened his eyes saw Roli slept hugging him with a relief in her face ... he removed his hands on her & freed himself from her hug without disturbing & got down from d bed... he was looking her thinking something very deeply & went to washroom to take bath...he then hurriedly got dressed & left the room looking at Roli with some sadness in his face...

Edited by latharosid - 9 years ago
justloverosid thumbnail
Wow I just loved it my dear and yes love the surprised ๐Ÿ‘
Please continue you are on the right track and can't wait for next update ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Please please update soon ๐Ÿ˜‰Edited by justloverosid - 9 years ago
banuprasa thumbnail
Fab dear.  COntinue๐Ÿ˜Š
rolidivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear.please update soon.
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh god pintu is so cute loved the surprise but y sid left sadly ...waiting for the next...
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow...pintu..u r so cute...i want to ๐Ÿค— u