Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latharosid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
thank u friends for liking my surprise...

why Sid left Roli with sad face?we'll see now...
--------------
PART 12

Roli woke up & was moving her hands to touch Siddanth...she opened her eyes but could not find Sid anywhere in the room...she thought that he must be in d hall with all others & got down from d bed...she took her saree from d cupboard & went to bath..

She was excited to see Sid while taking shower & after her bath looked into the mirror..a smile appeared on her face thinking about Sid... the saree is adorning her with simple jewellery...pintu which is sleeping got awaken & jumps in happiness seeing Roli...Roli took it in her arms to hug...after then leaves pintu & walks down the stairs brushing her loose hair with her fingers & her eyes are searching for Sid all over the hall...she could not find him anywhere in d hall & got upset...when she was about to turn towards the temple & lift her head, she could not understand what she is actually seeing & screams loudly...

Roli - Siddanthji...stop it...

She ran into the temple where Sid was holding flame in his right hand palm in front of Matarani's idol...Roli rushed to Sid & threw it from his palm hurriedly with tears flowing from her eyes seeing the injury...she is shivering with fear for Sid's awful act...she lifted her head to look at Sid who was looking down feeling guilty & not meeting his wet eyes with hers... she ran to bring the first aid kit... all d family members were tensed why Roli is crying & gathered in d hall... they see Sid standing inside the temple & Roli running worriedly towards Sid with kit in her hands... they too stepped into the temple & were shocked to see injury in Sid's hand... Roli is applying gel ointment on his palm & crying, looking at him constantly ... Mataji was worried & asks Sid what has made him to take this decision...Sujatha helped Roli to tie the bandage around his palm... Rajender was asking Sid whether it is paining a lot & prem trying to take him to doctor... simar is consoling Roli... Sid is not at all lifting his head nor replying to anyone... Roli could not hold anymore & runs to the stairs towards their room unable to control her tears.. sid notices it & goes after her. ..Mataji stops simar going to Roli to wait for sometime...

in the room, Roli is unbearably crying ,standing near their bed. Sid goes near her. When he was about to call her,

Roli- I can't c u suffering bcoz of me anymore. I always hurted u ...& today I came to know how much heartbroken u were & d pain which I saw in ur eyes making me to ask myself that...why am I alive?'

Roli closed her eyes sobbing & sid is shocked at her words...he put his hand on her shoulder & made her to turn towards him ...roli slowly opens her eyes...both r looking each other with tears flowing from their eyes...

Roli- siddanthji I love u.. I can't live without u. I kept silent bcoz to get back our house & property but I never thought that bcoz of dis plan, i've to lose u. Also i'll never let u go from me till my life ends... But today there is nothing left with us but only d pain i've given to u...Siddanthji instead please punish me for all d pains that I have made u to suffer...

sid holds Roli's cheeks with both his hands & tears start to roll from her eyes with his touch

Sid- Roli, there is no mistake in what u did...U always loved me & whatever u've done was for me & my family...But without understanding u I separated myself from u, leaving u alone to suffer. (taking Roli's hand into his hands) How much pain u might've suffered wen u were with that stupid veeru & how badly were u in need of me... Moreover being ur friend & ur loved one, I shud b punished for not believing in u & ur character.

Roli nods her head as no & wen she was about to say something...

Sid- no Roli, u shudn't give any explanation on dis. I realized everything now. From d beginning, the day I saw u in d disco with that guy, he was about to say something wen u stopped him. May b he was telling me that I was mistakenly blaming u for being with him. i'm clearly understanding now. Also to get my sign on divorce papers wen I asked u to give ur chain which is d symbol of our marriage, I had seen d pain in ur eyes & love for me. But when veeru entered d house u changed ur expression & removed d chain insulting yourself without blaming me & my love...c how stupidly I behaved?

roli keeps finger on his lips saying...

Roli- siddanthji what's wrong in that? If I was in that place I wud've done d same...Pls don't blame urself... I know that my siddanthji always love me & whatever u've done was to get me & my love. Right! (sid nods his head saying yes). I know u can't live without me as I am. But... (Roli takes his injured hand into her hand) y r u doing dis. Do u want to hurt me by hurting yourself? (Roli holds his face with her hands)... I can't control myself anymore to b away from u for anyone & will not make anything to hurt u...

Roli hugs Sid rubbing gently on his back making Sid to feel that she don't want to leave him & Sid too hugs her back closely showing his love. Both closed their eyes ...

Edited by latharosid - 9 years ago
chitralekha1990 thumbnail
1 bottel sleeping pills khane ke agle din Roli tandarust kaise ho gai samaj me nehi aya .Sid and simar ko thora Roli ki seba to karne do story kuch jaldi agge bar gai.

Edited by chitralekha1990 - 9 years ago
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chitralekha1990

1 bottel sleeping pills khane ke agle din Roli tandarust kaise ho gai samaj me nehi aya .Sid and simar ko thora Roli ki seba to karne do story kuch jaldi agge bar gai.

i think u didn't read it properly...its not 1 bottle..its 1st dosage of some pills...got it friend
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh that was a emotional update continue soon yaar
justloverosid thumbnail
 Awesome update Latha  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Please update soon.πŸ˜›
banuprasa thumbnail
Nice latha.  Continue😊
latharosid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi friends...do u feel that i wrote anything wrong in the ff...chitra said that 'how Roli will become healthy in just one day'...but i mentioned it as '1st dosage of pills' & not full bottle...did u all felt just like chitra...if so i request u to share ur point of view
chitralekha1990 thumbnail
Dear I don't want to hurt you. I just give my openion. If I hart u then sorry.
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no dear u not wrote anything wrong in ff its just little misunderstanding that's it ur updates r fab dear update soon dear and possible plz maintain in ur nxt update that sid know that roli take sleeping pills plz update soon dear today night if possible
-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb updates latha 
Do continue πŸ˜Š

I think its jst a misundrstandng latha so dnt worry πŸ˜‰
Edited by -Sakthi- - 9 years ago