Let me check the scenes ðŸ˜†
yes plz ðŸ˜›
Posted: 9 years ago
Monday - 13.56
Tuesday - 7.38
Wednesday - 7.40
Thursday and Friday - The entire episode was on Rabir

thanks to rabir page we can keep track of rabir scenes easily ðŸ˜†

Yes i agree..  Monday to Wednesday Piyush wasn't there but their track was still on ðŸ˜ŽEngagement might have happen this week but what about all the dramas in the engagement? I am not saying TRP only belongs to rabir there was also Gunjan's pregnancy track but not the entire week... 

Last week they gave important for both girl's story ðŸ˜‰
Edited by MahimaSingh - 9 years ago
Originally posted by MahimaSingh

Monday - 13.56
Tuesday - 7.38
Wednesday - 7.40

Yes i agree..  Monday to Wednesday Piyush wasn't there but their track was still on ðŸ˜ŽEngagement might have happen this week but what about all the dramas in the engagement? I am not saying TRP only belongs to rabir there was also Gunjan's pregnancy track but not the entire week... 

thanks mahi🤗 So there was rabir scenes if iam not blind😆😆
Originally posted by MahimaSingh

Monday - 13.56
Tuesday - 7.38
Wednesday - 7.40

ah piyush was missing but the track was based on them ..that kt would come or not!!

even gunjan's track was enjoyable.. 

tfs..

last week trp was not counted as piyush was missing..dis is wt the vaish mam told in her tweet..n rabir fans totaly suported her..so y such gr8 chnge in statement..ha ha nw dey hv no chance left to blame mayan so giving credit to both..
mene to suna trps belong only to one man piyush...nw dis is wt result sslk may run without him too...so mayanians point is proof n no doubt dis engagement track got the more footage due to vaish mam..lekin finaly when mayan r bk on screen trps moved up..
Originally posted by milla

I was wondering same thing it was a lot of Mayan for sure they was so cute.
n i m wondering if trps didnt rise dan statetements like dis...from mon to wed there was no kabir dts y trp down ..i m laughing today...statement on piyush was given by vaish mam n nw its clear by mayaniansEdited by shalluuu - 9 years ago
Originally posted by sizzlingtrisha

thanks mahi🤗 So there was rabir scenes if iam not blind😆😆
Rabir Thursday n Friday really Thursday for last few minutes I was lots of Mayan n not to forget Mayank dance that was the only fun part of that Engagement.
guys we are not saying piyush is only one who rings trp
we are trying to say the track  dulha would reach or not that made people to watch..

i agree in a daily  soap each and every actors should give credits..

trp not based  on an actor based on  the track..

can't get it why mayan and rabir matter coming
if we see  the  current track..mayan and rabir both track are going..so if the trp rise then credit goes to both