Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Week 35 TRP - Page 3

crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: awesome-raji

guys we are not saying piyush is only one who rings trp

we are trying to say the track  dulha would reach or not that made people to watch..

i agree in a daily  soap each and every actors should give credits..

trp not based  on an actor based on  the track..

can't get it why mayan and rabir matter coming
if we see  the  current track..mayan and rabir both track are going..so if the trp rise then credit goes to both 

Well put.
Congrats to the entire cast of SSLK for TRP increase👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalluuu thumbnail
raji its good stry dat matters ..lekin here in dis forum someone tried to proof hard dat mayan r responsible for low trps...if u will c all the trps thread..lekin again n again mayanians alwys cm out wid strong points..go n c vaish mam tweet..her tweet was like dat if dere is no piyush dere is no trps. Piyush was missing three days completely...lol dulha engagement se to miss tha hi lekin he was missing from whole sslk..point is dat piyush was absent n if trp went down credit was given to mayan
shalluuu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: awesome-raji

guys we are not saying piyush is only one who rings trp

we are trying to say the track dulha would reach or not that made people to watch..

i agree in a daily soap each and every actors should give credits..

trp not based on an actor based on the track..

can't get it why mayan and rabir matter coming
if we see the current track..mayan and rabir both track are going..so if the trp rise then credit goes to both

n here i m not talking abt u..i hv nothing against piyush n mahima..lekin i m seriously against dose wrong statements like vaish mam tweet
shalluuu thumbnail
n even if it was due to rabir ..guys for hw long sslk will survive on 2.1 ..is it able to get top 5 position
sizzlingtrisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: milla

Rabir Thursday n Friday really Thursday for last few minutes I was lots of Mayan n not to forget Mayank dance that was the only fun part of that Engagement.

Did I tell about mayan😲😲 I told there was rabir last week😕
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sizzlingtrisha

Did I tell about mayan😲😲 I told there was rabir last week😕

I couldn't care less what u said what I care about is what cvs knows it was Mayan n a lot of Mayan 😆 and trp went up😃😃 Edited by milla - 9 years ago
PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

TFS😊 Last week rabir engagement and got maximum rabir😳 gr8 gng sslk

wow trisha... nice to see you here after so long   🤗   
sizzlingtrisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MythilyRaman

wow trisha... nice to see you here after so long   🤗   

Hi AM🤗 me too seeing u after long time here😊
MahimaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shalluuu

last week trp was not counted as piyush was missing..dis is wt the vaish mam told in her tweet..n rabir fans totaly suported her..so y such gr8 chnge in statement..ha ha nw dey hv no chance left to blame mayan so giving credit to both..

Hello girl, who do you blaming now? Who is changing statement? I'm not blindly giving credits to Mayan as there was their scenes last week.. but what you doing? Last week the main track was rabir's, but no credit for them..? And if i am not wrong it was you right on twitter was ready to give credits to Piyush if TRP increase this week with Kabir's entry? you was challenging vm "lets see if trp increase this week with kabirs entry".. but what happen now? When trp already increase now taking the whole credits? Who is changing statement now? Go and check your tweets girl before put the blames on others!
Edited by MahimaSingh - 9 years ago
PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi AM🤗 me too seeing u after long time here😊

Yeah i hv became silent reader here 😆 All my friends have left this forum na but couldn't stop my self after see you and singh ji here 😆 
Edited by MythilyRaman - 9 years ago