Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Week 35 TRP - Page 4

sizzlingtrisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MythilyRaman

Yeah i hv become silent reader here πŸ˜† All my friends have left this forum na but couldn't stop my self after see your and singh ji here πŸ˜† 

lol I too came here after long timeπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MahimaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: milla

Rabir Thursday n Friday really Thursday for last few minutes I was lots of Mayan n not to forget Mayank dance that was the only fun part of that Engagement.

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Thursday full episode...

part 1

part 2

Can you please show me where's LOTS of Mayan here?
PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MahimaSingh

Hello girl, who do you blaming now? Who is changing statement? I'm not blindly giving credits to Mayan as there was scenes last week.. but what you doing? Last week the main track was rabir's, but no credit for them..? And if i am not wrong it was you right on twitter was ready to give credits to Piyush if TRP increase this week with Kabir's entry? you was challenging vm "lets see if trp increase this week with kabirs entry".. but what happen now? When trp already increase now taking the whole credits? Who is changing statement now? Go and check your tweets girl before put the blames on others!

yeh kya hora hai singh ji πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MahimaSingh thumbnail

yeh kya hora hai singh ji πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

reality check 😳
sizzlingtrisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: milla

I couldn't care less what u said what I care about is what cvs knows it was Mayan n a lot of Mayan πŸ˜† and trp went upπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

If you doesnt care about my comment why are u quoting  and replying me πŸ˜• πŸ˜†πŸ€£
PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MahimaSingh

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Thursday full episode...

part 1

part 2

Can you please show me where's LOTS of Mayan here?

wow nice scene πŸ˜³ thank you for posting here πŸ˜†
MahimaSingh thumbnail

wow nice scene πŸ˜³ thank you for posting here πŸ˜†

welcome ji...
shalluuu thumbnail
mahi if u talking abt reality check..reality check is on twiter now...did vaish mam mention anybdy name like she did in her tweet related to trp last week ..dis week she tweet only 2.1 n didnt mention anybdy name..coz sslk is not one man show..
MahimaSingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shalluuu

mahi if u talking abt reality check..reality check is on twiter now...did vaish mam mention anybdy name like she did in her tweet related to trp last week ..dis week she tweet only 2.1 n didnt mention anybdy name..coz sslk is not one man show..

Even i am not saying sslk is one man show... I gave credits to both couples... πŸ˜• 
shalluuu thumbnail
yes i challenged vaish mam dat hw much trp wil increase?? ..My tweet was on 29 august coz i was sure piyush will enter on mon ..lekin so funny dulha came on thurs xactly n trp went up..so where piyush exist only in 2 day of sslk n wt is benefit of dis 2.1 ..is sslk is in top 10 like it was during mayan engagement to marriage drama...