Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by MahimaSingh

Even i am not saying sslk is one man show... I gave credits to both couples... πŸ˜•
so dis is wt i was pasing to vaish..her tweet was against mayan n mayanians directly or indirectly ..hw she could say dat ..dont count the trp as piyush was unwell
its not only rabir even during social msg track i shout so many time ..to hv good tracks for mayan..
Originally posted by shalluuu

yes i challenged vaish mam dat hw much trp wil increase?? ..My tweet was on 29 august coz i was sure piyush will enter on mon ..lekin so funny dulha came on thurs xactly n trp went up..so where piyush exist only in 2 day of sslk n wt is benefit of dis 2.1 ..is sslk is in top 10 like it was during mayan engagement to marriage drama...

for your information Piyush entry was on 28th August.. So you challenged her on 28th and 29th but once trp increased taking credits alone? and you saying we changing the statement..

Right now sslk is sinking! I think you yourself know which tracks brought sslk to this position! What you expecting from rabir without a single promo? If cvs have given equal importance to Rachna tracks inspite of baba n village track i dont think trp would have fallen this much...
Edited by MahimaSingh - 9 years ago
Originally posted by MahimaSingh

for your information Piyush entry was on 28th August.. So you challenged her on 28th and 29th but once trp increased taking credits alone? and you saying we changing the statement..

Right now sslk is sinking! I think you yourself know which tracks brought sslk to this position! What you expecting from rabir without a single promo? If cvs have given equal importance to Rachna tracks inspite of baba n village track i dont think trp would have fallen this much...
I really don't know how much more importance rachna track need while Mayan was apart rachna was dressing up in fancy dresses like so many time I miss count of that n how much of the ever so boring scenes in the KT creation work shop we had.  Even Charu came n it was more rabir than Mayan n Charu πŸ˜‘
lol who is saying to u ..u r chnging statement...i m talking abt vaish mam dear..n dat argue rised due to her..if u r saying gunjan social msg went down the trp..nw i m asking u wt even rabir is giving to sslk..when it cms to mayan its from baba to village track didnt go well n dere only 2 tracks dear..wt abt all tracks before baba track..from the day one mayan r dominating n show has reached so far..for mayan charu is brought bk n bk to hv dramas n trps..lekin hw much trp dat rabir brother n mother is giving to sslk ..result is in front of u..
n who is tking credit alone if rabir fan will say trps fall due to mayan so ofcourse mayan fan will cm with dere own pov...cvs r not giving ny promo on sslk ..coz nw they also knw sslk has left nothing..mayan story is complete story..from love to marriage ..show usi ko hota h jiski screenspace h..mayan r bashed for screenspace lekin same mayan r responsible for bringing mayan so far n ofcourse rachna too not rabir...a good show could run even widout promo..Edited by shalluuu - 9 years ago
trps during marriage n engagement alwys high n nw its only 2.1 n if i challenged vaish mam on twiter..someone told me on twiter dt trps during rabir trk is alwys above 3 so wts hapn nw..kumkum bhagya went up n up during lead mariage n sslk still struggling...read my all tweets on my acc where i said rabir means trp 3..lekin yeah to 2.5 bhi ni phuchiEdited by shalluuu - 9 years ago

trps during marriage n engagement alwys high n nw its only 2.1 n if i challenged vaish mam on twiter..someone told me on twiter dt trps during rabir trk is alwys above 3 so wts hapn nw..kumkum bhagya went up n up during lead mariage n sslk still struggling...read my all tweets on my acc where i said rabir means trp 3..lekin yeah to 2.5 bhi ni phuchi
Shals we all know SSLK needs Mayan village track had one couple only having scenes after scenes rabir no Mayan scenes at all what happen I am saying this as Mayan are blame for everything.πŸ˜† Truth is always bitterπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by milla

I really don't know how much more importance rachna track need while Mayan was apart rachna was dressing up in fancy dresses like so many time I miss count of that n how much of the ever so boring scenes in the KT creation work shop we had.  Even Charu came n it was more rabir than Mayan n Charu πŸ˜‘

I said despite of giving pihu baba n village track they could have given a strong track for rabir because their story still has so much potential. Even the rajiv track was not handled well. N if for you rabir scenes was boring we equally get bored with mayan scenes. 

n who is tking credit alone if rabir fan will say trps fall due to mayan so ofcourse mayan fan will cm with dere own pov...cvs r not giving ny promo on sslk ..coz nw they also knw sslk has left nothing..mayan story is complete story..from love to marriage ..show usi ko hota h jiski screenspace h..mayan r bashed for screenspace lekin same mayan r responsible for bringing mayan so far n ofcourse rachna too not rabir...a good show could run even widout promo..

Good shows can run without promos too? Then for what the promos are for? πŸ˜• Zeetv promoting mayan from day 1 still they could not get trp at the previous with maximum screenspace..  rabirs story never handled properly from the begining always brought in charu, samaj seva tracks in between n there was no consistency in the story.  You guys are hell bent to prove sslk is only mayans show... πŸ˜† enjoy your show...