Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MahimaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: shalluuu

lol who is saying to u ..u r chnging statement...i m talking abt vaish mam dear..n dat argue rised due to her..if u r saying gunjan social msg went down the trp..nw i m asking u wt even rabir is giving to sslk..when it cms to mayan its from baba to village track didnt go well n dere only 2 tracks dear..wt abt all tracks before baba track..from the day one mayan r dominating n show has reached so far..for mayan charu is brought bk n bk to hv dramas n trps..lekin hw much trp dat rabir brother n mother is giving to sslk ..result is in front of u..

Wow again... go n see your post... who do you mean by 'they'... rabir fans right?  Sslk trp was ruined by pihu baba n village track only.. thsts the reality.. before that trp never dropped this much... people got bored with social track continously... many have left the show. Thats the reason trp drop right.. coming to rabir story cvs are experts in giving lollypops for rachna fans..
MahimaSingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: milla

Shals we all know SSLK needs Mayan village track had one couple only having scenes after scenes rabir no Mayan scenes at all what happen I am saying this as Mayan are blame for everything.πŸ˜† Truth is always bitterπŸ˜ƒ

Samething applies to you too... truth is always bitter... so far mayan alone never got trp... thats the reality... it was charu n rachna gunjan , rachna n rabir always... oh according to you maybe I am wrong... 
marty999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MahimaSingh

Good shows can run without promos too? Then for what the promos are for? πŸ˜• Zeetv promoting mayan from day 1 still they could not get trp at the previous with maximum screenspace..  rabirs story never handled properly from the begining always brought in charu, samaj seva tracks in between n there was no consistency in the story.  You guys are hell bent to prove sslk is only mayans show... πŸ˜† enjoy your show...

We are hell bent on proving SSLK.   When SSLK was Mayan show it never had this kind of trp if it did the would have been no Rabir as SSLK would have been long goneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  SSLK came this far because of it main lead pair from beginning n that is MayanπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
marty999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Samething applies to you too... truth is always bitter... so far mayan alone never got trp... thats the reality... it was charu n rachna gunjan , rachna n rabir always... oh according to you maybe I am wrong... 

Lovely look at trp for Charu this time not like other low trp because it was rabir together n Gunjan 😑😑😑 not Mayank n Gunjan with Charu Mills don't waste time on this.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I WANT TO SEE RABIR WIN BEST ZEE JODI ADWARD LIKE MAYAN DIDπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hapo thumbnail
Actually i thought not to post but after reading mayan fans argument I thought of posting this.
before reading further guys no offence to mayan as i also like mayan but i m rabir fan...

U guys were telling mayan engagement got trps right just go back to their engagement function its was written so well n their was no parallel track n its was presented so well with mayan romance n all...
N coming to v ppl telling abt screenspace i don't think so there s necessary of telling it bcoz it ll b silly if i tell sslk veiwers don't know who s given screenspace.
N coming to rachna wearing dresses if i m not wrong gunjan was also given so good outfits wen rachna was wearing same old dresses.
N trp u ppl were telling its mayan s the leading pair just see the likes on fb n wat do expect a couple whom they r showing from 2 yrs with all promos n bring the vamp again n again failed in getting trp wen rabir pulled it 4.8 during fashion show n dey were also responsible for sslk being top ten before they started ruining there track for some boring tracks...
just compare the ways cvs creating mayans storyline n rabir...
Aft confession mayan were given almost half of the time of the show till their marriage n compare it now after confession or engagement dey don't evn meet...
wah...

shalluuu thumbnail
hapo during fashion month continously for 2 weeks trp thread was not dere in forum coz show was oout of top 10..n it was only one week thread was created n i think it was u..whenever trps r low during rabir track it never posted in forum n whenever it increase its come just to blame mayan n cvs
shalluuu thumbnail

u r right whenever mayan n charu on screen trp touch 3.0 ..n when rabir on screen its 2.1 result is in front of u .
shalluuu thumbnail

mahi on the one hand u r saying charu give the trps..n nw u r targeting he r too..rabir track never handled properly still sslk reached so far having mayan so this is my point dear..n i think u u must hv not ny problem if v try to prove sslk is mayan show n for me its rachna show too lekin not rabir..Edited by shalluuu - 9 years ago

hapo thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalluuu

hapo during fashion month continously for 2 weeks trp thread was not dere in forum coz show was oout of top 10..n it was only one week thread was created n i think it was u..whenever trps r low during rabir track it never posted in forum n whenever it increase its come just to blame mayan n cvs

If u remember the trp was posted n many commented that trp was high bcoz of the special ppl performance...
n by d way i hav posted the trp thread when it was mayan fans who were credits yo those evn at that u ppl were not ready to accept the fact...
shalluuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: hapo

If u remember the trp was posted n many commented that trp was high bcoz of the special ppl performance...
n by d way i hav posted the trp thread when it was mayan fans who were credits yo those evn at that u ppl were not ready to accept the fact...

y rabir fans alwys say 'accept the trp' guys truth is in front of us..sslk has completed 600 episode hving rabir ful n rabir less episode n hving major mayan screenspace ..sslk was running better due to charu in the month of jan when dere was no kabir at all shown on dose episode so who hv major part in reaching ssl k so far its ur time to accept the truth..dont ask mayan fans to accept truth