leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I dont care if is sunaina. But what I witnessed and heard was awesome.

The actress who is playing Simar has given an outstanding performance as the woman misunderstood.
She spoke for millions of women who are taught to forgive everything and become so called ideal bahus.
I wish Simar should be like this.
Infact every woman should be like this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She is really huh I remember when Roli want tell something against Khushi or someond, when Roli defend herself Simar always her made her silent. That is what I hate most about Simar's character.
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
today's episode is awesome plz guys appreciate the dialog writer fab dialog written by them in hindi "jo kaam rosim nahi kar payi wo sunaina ki aatma ne kar daala simar ke andar enter karke wo sab kah diya jo dono behne apne values, good daugter in law etc ke chakkar mein bol nahi pati "👏
justloverosid thumbnail
 I totally agree the dialogue was awesome how I wish simar /sunaina said it to the whole BW  family.👏
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
yep... applause to sunaina's aatma 👏  ... prem so deserved it ,the whole bharadwaj family should have heard this ... every word she spoke today was so true👍🏼 and very necessary for prem to hear it which simar would never do in her lifetime...

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Prem did not understand the pain behind those words. Even Roli and Siddhant did not as they wanted to patch up Simar and Prem somehow.

This atma is doing great work.
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Prem did not understand the pain behind those words. Even Roli and Siddhant did not as they wanted to patch up Simar and Prem somehow.

This atma is doing great work.

I was think after these words that Prem will run around her but still nothing what a man 😆
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
bcoz prem like that type of wife who do all good thing for his family even say a single word if anyone of the family shout or tont to his wife she has to listen everything but in yesterday episode simar shows mirror to prem tell about him and his family truth he cant handel that  his wife raise her voice thats why he not come around her typical indian man  
madhavimanish32 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 I totally agree the dialogue was awesome
Premarlove455 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In yesterday I think cvs forgot that simar did not gave birth to Anjali