Sasural Simar Ka

Must share this with u all here

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
SSK page on twitter made post about what Mata Ji did mean about give keys to Surbhi, so I comment: Crap mata ji when she do right things, she throw roli from bw home to, she have two criminals in home Jhavni n Khushi. She is crap 😆 soo more funny things is actress who play mata ji RET n FAV my comment LOL.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -VildanaROSID-

SSK page on twitter made post about what Mata Ji did mean about give keys to Surbhi, so I comment: Crap mata ji when she do right things, she throw roli from bw home to, she have two criminals in home Jhavni n Khushi. She is crap 😆 soo more funny things is actress who play mata ji RET n FAV my comment LOL.

but dear khushi is criminal i agree but how jhanvi is criminal?? she has become now +ve forst she was but not now ðŸ˜ƒ Edited by parnifan01 - 9 years ago
justloverosid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: parnifan01

but dear khushi is criminal i agree but how jhanvi is criminal?? she has become now +ve forst she was but not now ðŸ˜ƒ

She may have  became positive but she is still criminal to us rosidian  after what she she did to Roli and was never punished for her crime.
FatehTejo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: parnifan01

but dear khushi is criminal i agree but how jhanvi is criminal?? she has become now +ve forst she was but not now ðŸ˜ƒ

Yeah she is sister of PreSid and everything to forget ? No never she is criminal she kiddnap n torture Roli.
FatehTejo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: justloverosid

She may have  became positive but she is still criminal to us rosidian  after what she she did to Roli and was never punished for her crime.

Totally agree with u darlin. ðŸ˜³