Baawre

Beautiful yet lame episode

dkmnj thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Last week has been kind of disappointing. Everything seemed to be so rushed. 
On a separate note Yamini looked really beautiful today. She truly matched upto Abhishek. I wish she had worn more Indian dresses than western. She looks awesome in Indian. 
I believe originally they were going to bring in Nikumbh's ex, probably Rati Pandey but before they could do so the show completely derailed. Who knows why!! Disagreements, low trps or may be just negative feedback. The love triangle would have spiced up the show. May be her husband turned out to be a monster and she wants Nikumbh back, but he has already developed feelings for Yamini. Then she tries to create misunderstandings. It would also help if Nikumbh became successful and that's an additional incentive for the materialistic and selfish ex. Some of the usual show fundas. What say you guys?

Btw the way they count trps is wrong. They are most likely counting only audience in India. People who like to watch shows like Diya aur bati hum. I can't imagine educated western audience watching shows like that. 

So with that I wish this beautiful show goodbye. It's time hasn't come yet but it may in a few years :)

Edited by dkmnj - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah everything is rushed but okay okay. What makes you think RP would have done the ex character?
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
there were def a lot of opportunites for this show ... i don't think it was the story line at all -- it was the time slot the show had which ranked us low :( 
i agree.. everything was rushed -- but only so it can end on a good night. <33
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I STILL CANT BELIEVE THEY ENDED BAAWRE SO HORRIBLY !