Posted: 9 years ago

Hello everyone, old and new members, I mean those who followed the show from the very beginning and those who joins in, recently.

As you have noticed I'm back again with member of the week thread
I only wish this time you will all participate and rock it.

So without more delay, let's be ready to grill our dearest friend... Who participates fully in the forum

Any guesses???

She's none other than
Our dearest friend

ak75

Now some few questions on my behalf.

Now all Gustakh Dil members let join hands together and have a great time  in grilling her with your lots and lots of questions.
Don't miss the opportunity!!

Gustakh Dil Development Team
India-Forums

ANJU.

Thank you Anju. Didn't expect it so soon as I am new here... Looking forward to the grilling ๐Ÿ˜†

Anupama  ; 38 ; December 16th

Married ; dance,cooking and now IFing ; Worked in bank till 2012. Presently housewife.

While googling to read about 'Kuch Toh Log Kahenge'

Visha, Amit and Shobhi are my closest pals on IF.

Green, Blue ; Right now its Anarkali dress ; Not a gadget freak. I am happy even without my mobile phone. All Kerala dishes are my fav.

Indian

None as of now ; Both. depending on my mood.

Friendly , hard working ; Drashti Dhami and Sharad Kelkar.

Hey Anu.. congo shongo ji... Will come back with the questions soon.. ๐Ÿ˜›
Congratulations Anu and thanks for sharing with us your wonderful real live info๐Ÿ‘ Edited by ZulekhaLLaKhil - 9 years ago
awesome anupama ji awesome  love anarkali dresses too
here are my questions for u
what would you do to enhance  Gd story line and ensure that it is long running show so conflicts between leads are part of it...give a  idea in 10 lines.

What do you think of nik the handsome idiot and what would be your vishesh tipani for him

your fav vacation destination

your fav singer
fav Bollywood star
 I will be back with more
Congrats Anu !!  Happy to know you are a Sagittarian like me!!  My Birthday comes somewhere around yours!!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ Well, I am bad at asking questions , but for you I will ask this one:
  1. Which are the two virtues which you value the most in life?
   2.Who is your favorite character in G.D?

Originally posted by ASH_99

Hey Anu.. congo shongo ji... Will come back with the questions soon.. ๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks Ash. Bring it on ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ZulekhaLLaKhil

Congratulations Anu and thanks for sharing with us your wonderful real live info๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Zulekha. This is my third MOTW. Its routine now
Originally posted by sami01

awesome anupama ji awesome  love anarkali dresses too
here are my questions for u
what would you do to enhance  Gd story line and ensure that it is long running show so conflicts between leads are part of it...give a  idea in 10 lines.

Until Laajo won the competition, it was going fine. Now CV's keep jumping from one track to another and there is no depth. Two examples from last week ...1. Nik-Laajo fight regarding Sagar. All of a sudden Nik's insecurity vanish & he apologies to Sagar jus the way Laajo wanted !!!! 2. Adisha track. This pair has lot of potential since they have not gelled as a couple yet. But CV's always give them least importance. Earlier, Sagar-Laajo scenes were gripping with good performances from both. That kind of scenes are lacking now. We get to see blink and miss Laakhil scenes once in a way, but not enough to keep the audience hooked to the show.

For future, Laajo is thrown out by Mrs. R for snooping. Nik has to tolerate Jasmine to get hold of the blue diary. Laajo helplessly watching their closeness, confiding in Sagar and he understanding the situation & giving support. Laakhil together, yet apart...

What do you think of nik the handsome idiot and what would be your vishesh tipani for him

I love his big innocent eyes, that makes him so adorable. Only one advice...please use your brain before opening your mouth๐Ÿ˜‰

your fav vacation destination

Since I stay away from my native state Kerala, its my favorite holiday destination. My annual trip is something I look forward to. I love the greenery, backwaters, beach, food etc 

your fav singer

Shreya Ghosal, Arijit Singh

fav Bollywood star

Salman Khan

I will be back with more

Sure๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by ak75 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ak75

awesome answers my dear...loved it and I agree show lost spark after laajo won competition, a major emotional mess is what will bring this show back into lime light, even Ayesha and adi story needs more drama to it ,
hm interesting take about future...lets see
haha nik and his brain...used rarely I agree and I too agree he has lovely eyes

kerela seems amazing place,it is one of many indian states I have not seen , I have seen all other southern states...but I have heard from many that is absolutely a gem.
singers ...very nice and salman khan ...hawwt...
thanks for answering and ask few more soon...