Jagraata Express 'Sleeper' class: Bas pic hi kaafi hai - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Other boring shows have plenty of eye-candy..this show simply gives you eye-laxatives...woh bhi truck bhar bhar ke.😒😆

@Misha: Thanks😳
Originally posted by ST0207

Anybody watching Two and half men on Zcafe? One of my fav episodes 😆

The Charlie's room thing was so eww.😆
Originally posted by jammygal19

Tonight's epi was annoying to say the least 🥱 No matter how much I try to skip this show, I can't 😭 The prospect of watching Baldev on my tv screen for 2 mins gives me the strength to bear the torture for 20 mins 😛 Vishal/Baldev is such a life ruiner  

P.S. Someone badly needs to learn how to lip-sync!!The current track would have been more endurable then...

Honestly, even Vishal doesn't give me enough strength to watch this show😆 So you have my sympathies😭
ranvi the rocketstar ka ganpti ke saath visarjan kardo mumbai main plz.jaan chute [
😃
Originally posted by krock

Omggg 🤣 this is horrible man look at his face as if potty ke liye bitha ho aur finally near to release 👎🏼
I skiped the epi tnks to this mhaan track by god ab lagta hain lectures bhi intresting hain iss track se 😕
Missed ballu scen awww he got appreciated by balwant but i dont trust him saala paltu.
Precap i dont think ratan will caught them kuch to bahana marenge

Potty na nikalne ka dard samjh sakti hu mai. Don't make fun of such a serious situation
only balwant ballu scene and precap was saving grace of tonight's epispode. seeing ratan they will make some excuse. about veerji's expression less say is better🤢 
Arre Baldev ki ek jhalak ke liye aise 100 ranvee kurban CVs par😡
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

😳

Such insensitive u guys r! 🥱

Bhat insansitive? I toh praised him baba😕
Vishal need to work in his bhaav bhanngima very feeka actor in front desi rraakstaar. Rock main se pani nikaal den e apne ooo se. Palak. Bhi pheeki hai inke hooo ke aage.
Ratan pakad hi legi koun time barbaad karega hit n miss main or kitna sreen space khayenge ye dono.
Haan maine bas jogi jogi or BT scene hi dekha baldev kisi kaam ka nahi kuch nahi aata ise balwant ne bhaang pi rakhi thi. That's why baldev ki tareef kar raha tha. Lagta hai veera ne junoon ke bare main nahi bataya.