Jagraata Express 'Sleeper' class: Bas pic hi kaafi hai - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Episode was ok I liked the songs that were used during audition although I thought maybe too standout and showcase his voice Ranvi would have song one of his unique songs that he wrote himself. Might have made more of an impact an shown a indirect dig at Rishabh and Dev with their uber confidence. Speaking of Dev I'm actually really liking his character! Rohit just plays it so well without doing any OTT acting or gestures. Also can anyone explain too me what mentoring Megha is actually doing?! She hasn't coached, prepped or given any vocal lessons too Ranvi at all. I really don't think she's needed in this track. PH could have just saved money on her role an invested it on much needed wardrobe changes for all the characters. Anmol could have just be shown as a guide/friend figure. Oh it was sweet to see Ballu get happy with Balwants praise. He was bound to forgive Veera quickly after knowing because of her words in his favour he finally has risen in his fathers esteem.Edited by suki11 - 9 years ago
is singar track ko dekhar shivin jindagi me phir kabhi singar ki acting karane ki gustakhi nahi karega πŸ˜†
Originally posted by overactor

aaj ka epi to khud shivin ne bhi skip kiya hogaπŸ˜†..jago sp jago

CVs tab jagenge jab SP LL( love letter) bhejega show band karneka cos of trp dawn 😑
Ah mar jaawa !  Veerji kya expression hai 

but judges πŸ˜‘...they said veerji 'performance' main weak hai πŸ˜‘

veerji ka etni badi besathi πŸ˜­...

Edited by wowmoon - 9 years ago
When will dis singer track end???😑😑 I am not watching show from last 2 weeks

Only going through the YouTube videos of Baldev  😳... but its a limit now... 🀒
This pic is hilarious, looks like he is only screaming in the mike.
OMG!! What the h*ll😲 This is not even funny man.
How can the makers not see this? This dude need some help. How the hell he made it through the auditions for Ranvi's role? 
Originally posted by KambakthIshq

OMG!! What the h*ll😲 This is not even funny man.
How can the makers not see this? This dude need some help. How the hell he made it through the auditions for Ranvi's role? 

They probably selected him coz he resembles Bhavesh.πŸ˜† MaSh really don't seem to care about who are the talented actors and who aren't.πŸ˜† 

Someone from the Veera crew should have noticed long back that he tends to go too OTT, if they cared they could have easily coached him to give more appropriate reactions.
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

They probably selected him coz he resembles Bhavesh.πŸ˜† MaSh really don't seem to care about who are the talented actors and who aren't.πŸ˜† 

Someone from the Veera crew should have noticed long back that he tends to go too OTT, if they cared they could have easily coached him to give more appropriate reactions.
Ab yeh kya logic huaπŸ˜† either they are incredibly stupid or blind. 
Hope they get into their senses soon before it's too late...oh wait! It's already too lateπŸ˜† Gaddi patri se kabki choot gayi.
Originally posted by KambakthIshq

Ab yeh kya logic huaπŸ˜† either they are incredibly stupid or blind. 
Hope they get into their senses soon before it's too late...oh wait! It's already too lateπŸ˜† Gaddi patri se kabki choot gayi.

The Patnaiks' actions are beyond the understanding of us mere humans.πŸ˜† 

Wacko CVs of SNS at least have a reason for all of their stupid twists-TRPs...but hereπŸ€ͺ Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago