Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Jimu u came after so long I wasnt here wanted to talk to you Insh Allah we will talk after your exams

Lots of good luck you will ace the exams tc of urself talk to u soonπŸ€—πŸ€—

ty didu πŸ€—
ya miss u loads
our puja vacations wd start 4m 23rd September so then i can b more active ..hwz ur wrk?njoying?what did u gift urself with ur savings so far?miss trt didu 😭
d scenes still play on my mind
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mizzle22

Happy teachers day to all my teachers..

And to the teachers of SG forum..πŸ˜‰

Jmiu all the very best to you..about the forum all we can do is hope it is not closed..We'll have to try to keep it active..
Next week is onam vacation for me so I'll be active too..πŸ˜ƒ

ty miss mizzie πŸ€— ..i am expecting ur spotlite bak n rocking d forum as alwaz..i wish chotu wd b bak 2 4 her puja vacations..she can really shoot up our forum activity with her humor πŸ˜†
miss mizzie why dnt y write a story?ur a fabulous weaver of words..n ur english write up is awesum so gv it a try i am sure urs wd make a very gud read πŸ‘πŸΌ..n u know 2 bring out comic relief so i insist wen u gt time pen down sumthing 😊
mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustMySelf

ty miss mizzie πŸ€— ..i am expecting ur spotlite bak n rocking d forum as alwaz..i wish chotu wd b bak 2 4 her puja vacations..she can really shoot up our forum activity with her humor πŸ˜†
miss mizzie why dnt y write a story?ur a fabulous weaver of words..n ur english write up is awesum so gv it a try i am sure urs wd make a very gud read πŸ‘πŸΌ..n u know 2 bring out comic relief so i insist wen u gt time pen down sumthing 😊

Actually I am thinking about it..writing helps me to relieve stress too..thanks for the compliments..you aren't too bad yourself where language is concerned..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

No spotlight..since there's been nothing to spot lately..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Yup I too miss princess a lot..😭