Posted: 9 years ago
A New beginning.

If i say not how much I have enjoyed yesterday's epi then it would be an unjust thing to do!
Should i still need say how i had goosebumps when i saw the invisible sparks flicker between the two? 😳
and the pink pluff that suddenly appeared on our stubborn bibi's cheek? ;)

ahh..yes. she was almost near the edge--but kept herself steady-which I suppose was only possible coz she is 'Sanam'! Yep! :P Else no one in her place would have been strong enough to bear that intense look of those dark orbs and yet remain calm and sane ! ;-)

It must have taken a lot of will power and steadyness to have matched herself equally, with that penetrating gaze and yet keep doing her work sincerely. :P

trust me, my breath caught while i watched them-i realised at one point that i have actually stopped breathing😆 and tried to feel at ease ...but unfortunately Aahil's those immensely passionate eyes boring through Sanam--and Sanam's crumbling state-did no good.🤣 and hence i was back to square one-forgetting to breath-and again trying to ease it up!😆
I hope that's enough to give you the picture- right?😉

anyway keeping humor aside--
once again SJ n KVB created magic with their astonishing chemistry and amazing acting! 👏

Aahil-Sanam-their row on bathing him--Aahil finally accepting defeat to a far strong intended and determined Sanam--to sharing that intimate moment when fires errupt among two blazing hearts--were simply magnetizing!!❤️ loved that invisible beat soo much.😳

Aahil's love and wanting was clear in his eyes. Whereas Sanam too undoubtedly felt a strong irresistible emotion--together they both took a simple moment to an amazing level of intense passion and beautiful longing!👏😳

Latif came just in and exclaimed joy.😆and a little taunt at which Sanam went red in embarrassment.😆Aahil was equally uneasy--as Tanveer too came in the picture standing at the door!

Well ...quite naturally she called them for signing the papers and in that chance didnot miss to remind them that they were free to part ways after the signature was done. :(
The color wiped away from both their faces! Both were effected undoubtedly but the most traumatized looked Sanam. :( It was clear that her heart inside was fighting a fierce battle which continued till the time she signed the papers. She had a hard time scrolling her name--her hands shook as if it wasnt just some property papers-but a matter of her life and death! true in a way!

However Aahil surely would have faced something far worse but it was carefully concealed behind his hard exterior. His face gave nothing away though the pain in his hand gave him a tough time! It forbade him to sign!

It may also be that he wasnt as half as anxious as Sanam. Hey na? ;) because you see...the Aahil we know wn't let go if he wants something--especially nt when it belongs to him! So it may also be that he wnt let anything change whether there are papers or no papers! What say? 😉
anyway its just a thought that i thought to share with you.😛

the end takes us to Rehan and Seher who i take is acting for her own gain. Now lets see how far this takes both of them.😳
and did i tell you-that i'm actually enjoying Seher? Yes i'm! And needless to say SJ is brilliant as Seher too!😃

and ya i must add before i end--that when Rehan left that sad look on his face was heart wrenching! We saw even Aahil raise up his hand in an attempt to perhaps stop him. :( he didnt though as he was the one to have brought the advice of sending him away. :(
but that small gesture shows that Aahil has nt abondoned his feeling for Rehan--they're just at the moment covered with a thick maze of jealousy and doubt!

and Rehan-well he is clearly an unforunate guy to have a mother like Tanveer. :( she values money more than her son and his feelings. We hear how he felt when he says"kabhi kabhi mujhe bhi tajuub hota hey...how come she's my mother?" :-( poor boy.

And i should tell you one 6re thing, that in spite of all these wonderfully dreamy moments--i have one fear. Yes you heard that right!
Did you notice what tanveer said to Razia? "agar usey mohabaat ho bhi gayi toh...main jis Aahil ko janti hun..woh khud apne hi haton se us mohabat ka gala ghot dega!" :( yes and this i donno why...but it strangely reminds me of Othello! and the thought scares me. :( what if this jealousy and doubt makes him do something terrible and dangerous--from which there's no way back? What if it destroys him and Sanam both? this thought terrifies me. :( i hope nothing such happens.

p.s. I am nt in favour of Razia at all! She is actually adding fire!🥱

ok now please share what you think. 😳

take care. Have a great time.🤗
Tanveer makes me apprehensive 
She does state that The ants wings are coming out and before she flies on my head gotta clip those wings...

Razia is a catalyst, but liked how she butted in and nominated them for the competition
Brilliant post... its always a pleasure reading your posts...
Yesterday's episode had some really UNEXPECTED moments n they were so freaking awesome ... The spongebath 😳😳😳 still makes me hyperventillate... their proximity their intimacy.. That HUG ,... N THAT INITIATION TO KISS... 😳😳😳
I seriously could not beleive how can Sanam look into eyes of the guy who is penetrating her with his gaze... how can she even stand... n thats the beauty of Sanam,,, shes so so strong 
Tanveer came up spoiling the mood n not only that she came with the BAD NEWS   both of them have forgotten ... the reality og this marriage... but both were so uncomfortable, restless , n more than Aahil it was Sanam ,,, she was hurt, sad, restless like some important part of hers is going away from her,,,, butthen she remembered the "Ehsan" tanveer did n shakingly signed the paper... But Sanam getting affected by Aahils pain was to die for.. she not only felt but also stopped tanveer from forcing ... brilliant grl brillian 👏👏

For Seher/rehan whatever they r coming up with i m excited... they r gonna rock 
it was such a hot scene and you described it so well...
I was waiting for your post😛 anyways you are always best in describing the emotions of characters⭐️ ok now coming to that scene.  Ufff goshhh  it was JUST breathtaking😳 you know how many times I watched that scene...errmm 5 , 6..lost the count😆 it was brilliantly shot! Btw you noticed sanam was smiling while rubbing his back🤣 naughty girl doing chance pe dance😉 and ahil literally stopped breathing for a moment. 😛 And when she fell in his arms😳 bass agar latif and that billi na ati toh ek kiss ho jata😡😆 whatever😛 ok now rehan is out of picture I am enjoying sahil very much😆 
Now coming to that signing part, poor sanam she was crying and ahil noticed it😳 infact he asked her today. And it was all done by god, the way the water fell on papers,  ahil couldn't sign.  Whatever tanveer will plan everything will go in opposite direction and slowly she will loose. At first she will feel like winning but just in end moment she always looses. Cause this time it not in her hand! Her deeds will be haunting her and will finally kill her. 
And now as you said that othello part...well stop scaring me😲😡😆 ok don't know what was othello character but one thing I know that tanu dont know ahil well! She is always overconfident and its no good.
But honestly a separation is needed for sahil...not divorce!  But there should be a separation,  then these both dumbass will confess😛 but before separation or any strom let them rejoice some beautiful moments .
Edited by flora212 - 9 years ago
And oh yes forgot to write😆 No sehaan please. There is no need of a love story to start here. They can be friends or enemies all I care but no sehaan
Awesome post. SaHil / SurVir, their chemistry is Mind Blowing. They were so attracted to each other and there was this moment that they had almost kissed  .

When Sanam had wiped her tears, I cried with her too. She was so hurt inside 😭 .

It may also be that he wasnt as half as anxious as Sanam. Hey na? ;) because you see...the Aahil we know wn't let go if he wants something--especially nt when it belongs to him! So it may also be that he wnt let anything change whether there are papers or no papers!
Fully agree with you what you said here.

I'm really really scared of a pissed off Tanveer. What she did in QH1 was HORRIBLE. So, she will use every kind of means to hurt SaHil 😔😭.

Originally posted by flora212

I was waiting for your post😛 anyways you are always best in describing the emotions of characters⭐️ ok now coming to that scene.  Ufff goshhh  it was JUST breathtaking😳 you know how many times I watched that scene...errmm 5 , 6..lost the count😆 it was brilliantly shot! Btw you noticed sanam was smiling while rubbing his back🤣 naughty girl doing chance pe dance😉 and ahil literally stopped breathing for a moment. 😛 And when she fell in his arms😳 bass agar latif and that billi na ati toh ek kiss ho jata😡😆 whatever😛 ok now rehan is out of picture I am enjoying sahil very much😆 
Now coming to that signing part, poor sanam she was crying and ahil noticed it😳 infact he asked her today. And it was all done by god, the way the water fell on papers,  ahil couldn't sign.  Whatever tanveer will plan everything will go in opposite direction and slowly she will loose. At first she will feel like winning but just in end moment she always looses. Cause this time it not in her hand! Her deeds will be haunting her and will finally kill her. 
And now as you said that othello part...well stop scaring me😲😡😆 ok don't know what was othello character but one thing I know that tanu dont know ahil well! She is always overconfident and its no good.
But honestly a separation is needed for sahil...not divorce!  But there should be a separation,  then these both dumbass will confess😛 but before separation or any strom let them rejoice some beautiful moments .

You thought it was God, I had AsYa in mind. You know, standing by their daughter's side and watching over her.

Originally posted by sahil333

You thought it was God, I had AsYa in mind. You know, standing by their daughter's side and watching over her.

not Asya. It was god who will give punishment of her karnama .

Beautiful post and you have described the romance part very well.

It was mesmerizing.

May be Aahil was pretending not to sign papers and saw his so called Mom's eagerness to sign the papers not the pain (hopefully). Aahil is intelligent enough to see the changing emotions of Tanvir (Marriage track) but this is Indian serial...

About Othello part may be it wont happen that jealousy way but worshipping mother way. And I don't think Aahil is Othello. If that mom worships part ever comes it will be washed away by Sanam's love.

May be they will show something that will plant the seed of doubt in Aahil's mind  about Tanvir.

I don't like Razia's this phase. She was the smartest one in QH1 and why she is under Tanvir with humiliation, God knows. May be she is penniless.. But she should not give away secrets and ideas to Tanvir if she is against her.

Only hope for future track is to be played with least erroneous logic.

Edited by sylvia99 - 9 years ago