Qubool Hai

A New Beginning! - Page 3

vm17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Paint.It.BlacK.

A New beginning.

If i say not how much I have enjoyed yesterday's epi then it would be an unjust thing to do!
Should i still need say how i had goosebumps when i saw the invisible sparks flicker between the two? 😳
and the pink pluff that suddenly appeared on our stubborn bibi's cheek? ;)

ahh..yes. she was almost near the edge--but kept herself steady-which I suppose was only possible coz she is 'Sanam'! Yep! :P Else no one in her place would have been strong enough to bear that intense look of those dark orbs and yet remain calm and sane ! ;-)

It must have taken a lot of will power and steadyness to have matched herself equally, with that penetrating gaze and yet keep doing her work sincerely. :P

trust me, my breath caught while i watched them-i realised at one point that i have actually stopped breathingπŸ˜† and tried to feel at ease ...but unfortunately Aahil's those immensely passionate eyes boring through Sanam--and Sanam's crumbling state-did no good.🀣 and hence i was back to square one-forgetting to breath-and again trying to ease it up!πŸ˜†
I hope that's enough to give you the picture- right?πŸ˜‰

anyway keeping humor aside--
once again SJ n KVB created magic with their astonishing chemistry and amazing acting! πŸ‘

Aahil-Sanam-their row on bathing him--Aahil finally accepting defeat to a far strong intended and determined Sanam--to sharing that intimate moment when fires errupt among two blazing hearts--were simply magnetizing!!❀️ loved that invisible beat soo much.😳

Aahil's love and wanting was clear in his eyes. Whereas Sanam too undoubtedly felt a strong irresistible emotion--together they both took a simple moment to an amazing level of intense passion and beautiful longing!πŸ‘πŸ˜³

Latif came just in and exclaimed joy.πŸ˜†and a little taunt at which Sanam went red in embarrassment.πŸ˜†Aahil was equally uneasy--as Tanveer too came in the picture standing at the door!

Well ...quite naturally she called them for signing the papers and in that chance didnot miss to remind them that they were free to part ways after the signature was done. :(
The color wiped away from both their faces! Both were effected undoubtedly but the most traumatized looked Sanam. :( It was clear that her heart inside was fighting a fierce battle which continued till the time she signed the papers. She had a hard time scrolling her name--her hands shook as if it wasnt just some property papers-but a matter of her life and death! true in a way!

However Aahil surely would have faced something far worse but it was carefully concealed behind his hard exterior. His face gave nothing away though the pain in his hand gave him a tough time! It forbade him to sign!

It may also be that he wasnt as half as anxious as Sanam. Hey na? ;) because you see...the Aahil we know wn't let go if he wants something--especially nt when it belongs to him! So it may also be that he wnt let anything change whether there are papers or no papers! What say? πŸ˜‰
anyway its just a thought that i thought to share with you.πŸ˜›

the end takes us to Rehan and Seher who i take is acting for her own gain. Now lets see how far this takes both of them.😳
and did i tell you-that i'm actually enjoying Seher? Yes i'm! And needless to say SJ is brilliant as Seher too!πŸ˜ƒ

and ya i must add before i end--that when Rehan left that sad look on his face was heart wrenching! We saw even Aahil raise up his hand in an attempt to perhaps stop him. :( he didnt though as he was the one to have brought the advice of sending him away. :(
but that small gesture shows that Aahil has nt abondoned his feeling for Rehan--they're just at the moment covered with a thick maze of jealousy and doubt!

and Rehan-well he is clearly an unforunate guy to have a mother like Tanveer. :( she values money more than her son and his feelings. We hear how he felt when he says"kabhi kabhi mujhe bhi tajuub hota hey...how come she's my mother?" :-( poor boy.

And i should tell you one 6re thing, that in spite of all these wonderfully dreamy moments--i have one fear. Yes you heard that right!
Did you notice what tanveer said to Razia? "agar usey mohabaat ho bhi gayi toh...main jis Aahil ko janti hun..woh khud apne hi haton se us mohabat ka gala ghot dega!" :( yes and this i donno why...but it strangely reminds me of Othello! and the thought scares me. :( what if this jealousy and doubt makes him do something terrible and dangerous--from which there's no way back? What if it destroys him and Sanam both? this thought terrifies me. :( i hope nothing such happens.

p.s. I am nt in favour of Razia at all! She is actually adding fire!πŸ₯±

ok now please share what you think. 😳

take care. Have a great time.πŸ€—

This was a wonderful episode.Sanam is totally in wife mode now.She gives a sponge bath to Ahil.Ahil initially protested but then agreed.He seems to listen to Sanam a lot since the aciident😊When Tanveer wanted him to sign papers Sanam saw that he was in pain and spoke up  that there was no hurry to sign the papers.Razia recognises the undercurrents of love in their relationship and warned Tanveer about it.In Qh 1 also it was Razia who told Tanveer that Asya engagement might be a fake but the love between them was real.Tanveer is confident that Ahil can never love but little does she know that Ahil has changed a lot.
Well in that sponge bath scene they looked like a newly wed couple having some moments.Latif exclaimed that they should at least have closed the door.After latif went Tanveer asked them to stop their play acting.She does'nt realize that all was real.
I loved it when Sanam asked AHIL WHETHER SHE SHOULD SEND lATIF TO SPONGE BATH HIM AND aHIL GAVE IN IMMEDIATLY.Smart Sanam.πŸ˜ƒ
I liked Rehan also.When tanveer was trying to make excuses to send him out of bhopal he stopped her and said he will go.Only Rehan knows Tanveer fully.He knows that she loves money more than anything else and feels sorry for Ahil also.He silently said khuda hafiz to Sanm who was lost in her own world.Ahi's ego stoped him from saying anything to Rehan when he was leaving.
Razia is instigating Tanveer but she will switch sides as she has to settle scores with Tanveer,Tanveer insults her a lot and Razia is not going to forget that easily.She will be hatching her own plans

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Saffi-Surbhi-

very nice post very beautifully written

Thanks dear.😊
This content was originally posted by: ...Maha-Srk...

Aww
again late
wow such a long
and wonderful post
didnt watched the epi's but
u discribed beautifully in ur words and thanx 4 pm.

thank you sweetheart. you're most welcome!πŸ€—
This content was originally posted by: vm17

<font color="#cc0066" face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">This was a wonderful episode.Sanam is totally in wife mode now.She gives a sponge bath to Ahil.Ahil initially protested but then agreed.He seems to listen to Sanam a lot since the aciident😊When Tanveer wanted him to sign papers Sanam saw that he was in pain and spoke up that there was no hurry to sign the papers.Razia recognises the undercurrents of love in their relationship and warned Tanveer about it.In Qh 1 also it was Razia who told Tanveer that Asya engagement might be a fake but the love between them was real.Tanveer is confident that Ahil can never love but little does she know that Ahil has changed a lot.</font>Absolutely! she is not aware how far he has changed now!to what lengths can he go for Sanam about that she has no idea!

<font color="#cc0066" face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">Well in that sponge bath scene they looked like a newly wed couple having some moments.Latif exclaimed that they should at least have closed the door.After latif went Tanveer asked them to stop their play acting.She does'nt realize that all was real.</font>Humm..or maybe she does? maybe thats y she reminds then every now n then to stay far from each other in fear that they might come close?
<font color="#cc0066" face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">I loved it when Sanam asked AHIL WHETHER SHE SHOULD SEND lATIF TO SPONGE BATH HIM AND aHIL GAVE IN IMMEDIATLY.Smart Sanam.πŸ˜ƒshe knows no matter what he wnt prefer that ever.πŸ˜†</font>
<font color="#cc0066" face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">I liked Rehan also.When tanveer was trying to make excuses to send him out of bhopal he stopped her and said he will go.Only Rehan knows Tanveer fully.He knows that she loves money more than anything else and feels sorry for Ahil also.He silently said khuda hafiz to Sanm who was lost in her own world.Ahi's ego stoped him from saying anything to Rehan when he was leaving.</font>
<font color="#cc0066" face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">Razia is instigating Tanveer but she will switch sides as she has to settle scores with Tanveer,Tanveer insults her a lot and Razia is not going to forget that easily.She will be hatching her own plans</font>

yeah rehan does know tanveer's obsession for money. but he doesnot know how far she can go for it or wat she has done in the past to get wat she wants.he only knows a less cruel version of his mother. i wonder how will he react the day he knows about his mom's truth!

And razia i guess yeah she is here to avenge her husband's murder n also pay her for her insult. it will be interesting now.πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks so much for sharing dear.have been a little busy so couldnot reply earlier.
loved your take. do keep sharing.πŸ€—
This content was originally posted by: ...Maha-Srk...

Aww
again late
wow such a long
and wonderful post
didnt watched the epi's but
u discribed beautifully in ur words and thanx 4 pm.

Aww thanks so much dear. You're most welcome.πŸ€—