Baki Creationz#9:Saaz/Ishra/Sarun/Jenam 144 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you so much everyone 🤗
Congrats on your 9th shop! Love your work!
Congrats on your new gallery!!
loved the welcoming banner sigg of yours 😃
Congratulations on the new thread 🥳
 AMAZING STUFF YOU DID THERE...LOVED IT PLZZ DO MORE 👍🏼

Edited by ASRsDolly11 - 9 years ago
Congratulations baki.  Keep doing such amazing stuff
Congo on the nw gallery.
ur creations r superb .. Well done
Gorgeous Creations Baki!

I have a question, do you make Tags? I needed some for the Rangrasiya Farewell thread? Please let me know if you can do it or not.

PS. I used some of your previous work for the thread. Is that OK or shall I remove it? I have credited you.
First of all many many congratulations for the opening of ur 9th gallery! 😃 In love with all the stuffs! ❤️ 😊
Since d time we've become buddy, I haven't seen any of ur Maaneet creations[I've just come to know now, that GHSP is among one of ur favourite show 😊 ] So I would like to see some of ur Maaneet creations in coming days I know m getting greedy 😳 but one more suggestion..wanna see some Anushka Shetty stuff plzz!
P.S Don't remove me from ur PM or Buddy list 😳 I m more than happy being ur buddy & receiving PMs from u! 😳
    Thank you sweets!
Congratulation on your success...
May God bless you and your work...
Looking forward for your awesome creations.
Thanks for the Pm.
Originally posted by ...Pwincess...

Gorgeous Creations Baki!

I have a question, do you make Tags? I needed some for the Rangrasiya Farewell thread? Please let me know if you can do it or not.

PS. I used some of your previous work for the thread. Is that OK or shall I remove it? I have credited you.
U sound familiar, Have you changed username or something? I do make tags, but I don't have the time, so you have to ask someone else. As long you give credit, I don't mind you using them on threads here on IF.😳
Edited by Baki - 9 years ago