Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 4th September 2014

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 4th September 2014

Written Update

Deshmukh House

The family is in the main room, preparations are being made for the celebration. Teju says Mansi you know Ajoba is very impressed with Ankita. She is multi-talented, she does the house work as efficiently as the business. She comes back from the office, then comes back home, she does everything. She makes roti and does all the Ganpati Bappa celebrations, whatever it is she does all the work with her heart. Pari hears this and looks irritated. Teju says if she was here the work would have all been done. Mansi says you're right but so what if tai isn't here? Look I've done all the preparations, go and call ajoba and praise me a lot just like you did for tai, then ajoba will be impressed by me too. Teju says you will do the puja, then ajoba will be impressed with you and he will give things to you too like he did for Ankita. Mansi says exactly. Pari thinks to herself, this idea is very good, I can impress ajoba and if ajoba is with me then Ankita won't be able to stay here. Pari says no you won't do the puja, I will do it. Teju says why? Do you also want to impress ajoba? Pari says it's nothing like that, Ashi wants me to do Bappa's puja so I'll have to do it for her happiness. Savita says Teju, Mansi, see? What is Pari saying, she is going to do the Ganpati Bappa puja. So let her do Bappa's puja. Mansi says yes aaji. Teju goes to Sulochana and Savita. Savita says softly to Teju, see how my idea is working? What I was thinking is happening. Teju says wow aaji you're a rock star. Savita says that I am.

Deshmukh House

Pari and Mansi are doing the preparations. Teju says Mansi I don't see Vaishnavi. Mansi says she must be in her room, she was asking me for a red saree. Teju says why? Mansi says I don't know, maybe she wanted to do some decorations. Kinnari comes out of the bedroom and sighs. She says to herself, finally all the work is done. There is so much work to do here. She goes to the bedroom where Vaishnavi is. Vaishnavi is playing with the saree, Kinnari asks her what she's doing and tells her to go out as she needs to change. Kinnari tells her firmly to go. Vaishnavi gets up and leaves, she closes the door. Kinnari sees her saree is torn. Kinnari says my saree! Everyone from the main room hears this. Kinnari curses Vaishnavi. She goes out of the room and sees Vaishnavi standing at the door. She grabs Vaishnavi and takes her to the room. Kinnari yells, what did you do?! You cut my saree, why did you do this?! Rushali comes, Kinnari says look mom, look at what she did. She cut my new saree. Vaishnavi says Aunty I didn't cut your saree but Mansi Maushi's saree. Kinnari says oh? Mansi this saree is yours. Mansi says no. Vaishnu where did you get this saree from? I told you my saree was in the box. Vaishnavi says I thought it was on the bed. Kinnari says see? I said this was my saree and you cut it?! It was a 1,000 rupee saree!

Deshmukh House

Savita says it was a 1,000 rupee saree right?! It was not that heavy and she is a little girl, she did not do it deliberately. Let it go, you are yelling so much to an innocent girl. Rushali says one minute. Rushali goes to Savita and says how can you ignore this matter so easily? Because it is that Vaishnavi's mistake, if it was Kinnari's mistake would you have reacted like this? Look I don't want to argue with you ok? But please take care of your granddaughter and keep her away from me, Kinnari and all of us, ok? Rushali mutters, illiterate people. Savita says who did you call illiterate? You called me illiterate? We are illiterate people? You have not seen what I can do. You're very rich, so first teach your daughter in law some manners. And keep one thing in mind, I am not at your house, you are staying at my house. If you want to stay at my house then be respectful and yes. It was a 1,000 rupee saree right? So tell your daughter in law to come to me and take 2,000 rupees. Ganpati Bappa! Everyone says, Mourya! Rushali gets annoyed and leaves. Pari also leaves. Savita says to Sulochana she thinks so good of herself. Sulochana says why do you argue with them? Today Ganpati ji is going to come, will we worship him in anger?

Deshmukh House

Sulochana tells Teju to get water and tells Savita to calm down. Savita says she called me illiterate, she has not seen what I can do! Sulochana says no you will not get angry at all today. Rushali ji is rich and she has not yet adjusted to this chawl and about Kinnari, yes I know she has no respect at all, they always fight. But today our Vaishnavi also made a little mistake right? Savita says Sulochana tai, whoever you are, how can you be so calm? Your Archana has taken on after you, whatever difficulties come, Archana always stays calm. Sulochana smiles, Savita says no need to be so happy Sulochana tai, she also got some good traits from her mother in law! Sulochana and Savita laugh.

At the office

Naren is at the office. He says about Ankita and Prashant that they are not picking up their phone or calling themselves, or there for the meeting. They went somewhere but where did they go? Both of them are responsible and they know everyone at home is getting worried, what do I do? Report it to the police or tell the family, everyone's already tense. I don't understand, Bappa please show a way. I don't understand what to do. Naren gets a phone call. Naren says Mansi is calling, he picks up the phone and says yes Mansi. Mansi says have you talked to tai or Prashant? Did you tell them we're waiting? Naren says Mansi? Mansi says we're going to do the puja, please send them home. Naren says they won't be able to come. Mansi says they can't come, why? Naren says quietly what do I say to Mansi? Naren says Mansi actually there is a meeting scheduled and it's a very important meeting, that's why they're busy with work. Mansi says tai had to do all these meetings today? Anyways if you see tai then tell her that I'm very mad at her. Naren says yes, he hangs up. Mansi says tai had to work today? Naren says what if the rest of the family will ask her? Naren gets another phone call, he picks it up. Naren says hello, someone else says something on the other end. Naren says what?! Naren is informed about where Ankita and Prashant are, he says ok I'm coming. Naren leaves the office and gets in a rickshaw. He asks the driver to drive fast.

Deshmukh House/In the rickshaw

The celebrations are starting, Shashank and Sachin bring home Ganpati Bappa. They shout Ganpati Bappa, Mourya! Mansi does the aarti. They bring Ganpati Bappa inside. Naren thinks to himself, I hope Ankita and Prashant are ok, everyone at home must be concerned. I think I should inform them that I have found out where they are. Naren tells the driver to speed up. Naren thinks to himself, neither Mansi or Shashank are picking up their phone. What do I do? Yes I will call Pari. Naren calls Pari. At the Deshmukh House, everyone is praying in front of Ganpati Bappa. Mansi does the aarti, Savita does it next. Sulochana asks Mansi about Ankita. Sulochana prays for Ankita, Mansi says she is worried and says I don't know why tai and Prashant haven't come yet. Mansi prays to Bappa that she is only praying for one thing that wherever her brother and sister are, please bring them home safely. This is my only prayer.

Outside

Naren gets out of the rickshaw. There are people crowded around a man who is unconscious.. Naren asks what happened? Naren sees that it's Prashant. Naren says Prashant! Naren asks the people what happened to him?! A man says we also don't know, we just saw him now. Naren asks for some water. He gives some water to Prashant. Prashant says tai! Naren says Ankita, what happened to Ankita? Prashant slowly wakes up, Naren asks Prashant to tell him where Ankita is. Prsshant says kidnapped. Naren looks very worried and shocked. Naren calls for an auto to come, he asks Prashant how this happened. Prashant is not able to describe, Naren stops the auto. He and the other man help Prashant sit in the auto. Naren and Prashant go in the auto.

Deshmukh House/The rickshaw

Everyone is doing the puja. The diya falls, Kinnari says mom the diya fell it looks like this will bring bad luck. Mansi says what's going to happen ? I just hope tai and Prashant are ok wherever they are. Mansi prays. Naren is in the auto with Prashant. He asks Prashant to wake up and remember what happened. Naren tells the driver to drive fast and go to the hospital. Naren thinks to himself, how could this happen to them? Prashant was just left unconscious on the road, and Ankita? Why would anyone kidnap Ankita? Outside, there are some men who are kidnapping Ankita. The men are evil kidnappers and they have kidnapped Ankita in their den.

At the hospital

Naren brings Prashant to the hospital, he requests the doctors to treat Prashant and says look at his condition. Naren says please start his treatment now, I will complete all the formalities. I promise you, start the treatment. The doctor says see Mr. Naren, a procedure is a procedure and you will have to follow it. We will start his treatment but before that inform the police. Naren says ok I will do that but please treat him, I will call the police right now. Naren calls the police station. Naren says hello police station, look my brother got in an accident and we are in City Hospital right now, please come. Yes I am Naren Karmarkar, thank you. Naren hangs up and says is that ok? Please start the treatment now, I request you. The doctor tells the nurse to take Prashant in the Operation Theater. The nurse takes Prashant in his bed. Naren tries to call Pari, he says please pick up the phone Pari. Why isn't anyone at home picking up the phone?

Deshmukh House

Savita says Manu the diya is not always a sign of bad luck. Bappa has come to our house, He won't let anything bad happen to us. The family starts with the prayers, Mansi's phone rings. Mansi picks up her phone, it is Naren at the hospital. Mansi says hello. Naren says hello Mansi. It's me, Naren. Mansi says did you find out about tai and Prashant? They still haven't come home yet. Are those 2 ok? Naren says Prashant and I are at the City Hospital. Mansi says City Hospital? Why what happened? Naren says you guys just come quickly. Naren hangs up. Mansi says hello, hello jeeju! Everyone looks at Mansi, Shashank says what happened Mansi? Mansi says it was jeeju's call. Shashank says what did he say? Mansi says City Hospital. Savita says where are our Ankita and Prashant? What were you saying about City Hospital? Who's there, how did this happen, what happened? What did Naren say?

At the hospital

Naren is at the hospital. Pari, Mansi, Shashank, and Teju come to the hospital. Pari says to Naren did Ankita really get kidnapped? Naren says Prashant said this before the operation. I hope this didn't happen. Pari says why would anyone kidnap her? Shashank says Naren did you tell the police about the kidnapping? Naren says they will come and take Prashant's statement. Teju says I don't know where Ankita is. Mansi says Atia this was the bad sign, tai's kidnap. The doctor comes out and says look the patient is out of danger now. Everyone looks relieved, the doctor says you can meet him now. The police come. Naren thanks the doctor. The police says doctor may I take his statement? The doctor says yes come with me. Mansi says Bappa listened to one of my prayers, Prashant is alright now, they will just take his statement and we'll find tai. Shashank says come Mansi. All of them go inside the hospital room.

In the Operation room

Everyone is in the operation room. Prashant is giving his statement. He says when we were going for the meeting. Naren says what happened after that? Prashant says a car came. There were some people in it, those people hit me. The police inspector records the statement in his book. Prashant says they took tai and kidnapped her. Prashant gives the statement, there is a flashback of when Prashant was driving his car in a parking lot, some men came in the car and the cars almost crashed. The kidnappers immediately came out of their car and made Prashant come out of the car. The other men were kidnapping Ankita. The men taking out Prashant beat him up. Prashant was stunned, the men went in the car with Ankita and left. Prashant tried to run after the car but he fell to the ground. Prashant says Manu I couldn't save tai. Naren says look Prashant don't worry. Everything will be ok, who are those people? Do you know them? The police inspector says do you suspect anyone? Who could they be, do you have any rivalry with anyone? Teju says no Inspector, Ankita is a very simple girl. She has never even yelled at anyone, she is not enemies with anyone. Pari says Ankita is not a simple girl, she is the boss of an International company. Maybe someone kidnapped her for money, I mean I don't see a personal reason.

At the hospital room

The police inspector says yes I think so too. This is a ransom case. We will wait for some time, the kidnapper will definitely call for ransom. Once they call, we will tap it and find the location and we will save your sister. Mansi says and if this doesn't happen then? We can't wait, what if tai is kidnapped for another reason? Please start looking for her now, please. Shashank says Mansi relax. The police inspector says look I understand your feelings, you will have to have faith. We won't leave any chance to look for your sister. Once we have news, we will inform you. Shashank and Teju nod, the police inspectors leave. Naren says who could be Ankita's enemy?

Deshmukh House in the bedroom

Rushali is in the bedroom, she is talking to someone on the phone and says is the work done? Now just be careful, no one should find out. Rushali hangs up, Pari has heard Rushali and says what should not be found out mom? Who were you talking to mom? Ankita's kidnappers? Did you set up Ankita's kidnap? Rushali says Pari what nonsense are you talking? Pari says mom what did I say wrong? I mean you have so many reasons to kidnap her. Rushali says Pari I did not get Ankita kidnapped, but whoever kidnapped her, we should take advantage of the chance. What we should have done is what someone else did. We got a good chance and we should take advantage of it.

Precap: Pari, Naren and Ashi on their bed. Ashi is sleeping, Pari says to Naren, you also sleep. Naren says ok. Pari says I don't know what news tomorrow will bring. Naren says please Pari, think positive. God will fix everything. Pari says Naren see Prashant's condition, I don't know Ankita's condition, just be prepared.

Enjoy!😊

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS