Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Come Undone||Friday Treats Thread||SS HAS STARTED NOW||Link Pg 1 - Page 7

-Lehar- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice teaser
Did maan come to know about her abortion?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome teaser, eagerly waiting for update.
...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
What maan wants to know!! O_O
N geet doesn't want to say??
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats dear
Nice teaser
waiting
preeti.1 thumbnail
seems like upcoming seasons will have lots of MU between couples ...specially maaneet  thats y the title of the season is COME UNDONE the misunderstandings ...
no offence plz this is only my wild guess😆
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
uh huh!!
sounds like geet is cheating on maan n he found out!! LOL
waiting for the update!!
preeti.1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -WhiteGirl-

uh huh!!
sounds like geet is cheating on maan n he found out!! LOL
waiting for the update!!

i dont think geeet will stoop so low after commited to maan ,may b geet cheat nahi karegi but maan usko MU kare us k past ki wajah se aur geet k paas koi bhaut bada reason ho jisse wo maan ko sach na bata paaye ,...aur wait kare k kab maan un don k beech ki MU ko wapas clear karega.
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: BrainEaterOwl

Wondering what answer Maan wanted from Geet.. May be something related to her past or anything that might have transpired in this 1 year of separation.. Well i cant even say they were away for a year n dint met at all.. Also i noticed the banner said 'tough decisions' .. So it seems every couple is facing some or the other problems.. First Vicky-Meera n now Maaneet.. Ahhh cant keep up with the excitement to know about it already..

For now m not guessing about her pregnancy for you said you have decided not to bring that to Maan as he doesnt need to know about it.. But then never know what that twisted brains of yours could come up with giving us some jhatakas.. I really cant wait for this one story to start..

-Sanjana! hay sanjana which pregnancy?in past when she aborted?she did not tell maan everything about her past?i think maan knows about her past pregnancy her one night stand.

idunno thumbnail
so Maneet relationship in problem? what he wants to know? and why she ant reply? is that something to do with victor her step brother? or something else as last we knew that her father got heart attack and she didn't pursue to London and went back they were parting for 2 years now in those 2 years what happen that maan wants to live her?
idunno thumbnail
i can give one hindi song for this teaser-
dost dost na raha pyar pyar na rha jindgi humein tera etbar na raha eitbar na raha...?
oh mere sanam oh mee sanam do jism magar ek jaan hai hum ek dilke do arman hai hum oh mere sanam oh mere sanam...
tan saup diya maan saunp diya ab aur na kutch hai pass mere jo tumse hai mere o sanam bhagawan se bhi wo aas nahi bhagwan se bhi wo aash nahi ye dharti hai insano ki kutch aur nahin insan hai hum ek dil ke do arman hai hum oh mere sana oh mere sanam.