Anandi's circus

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I always considered anandi as some below average in intelligence and smartness.

Now they are making her a fool and an item girl.

I think she must be around thirties according to BV timeline and she is made into a laughing stock.

Her acts are no more cute.It is bordering on vulgarity.

And the lady doctor is pathetic. Without seeing the patient, she is giving vague advice.

If they dont have meaningful storylines, why they want this mumbo jumbo track at all?

Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What did anandi do which is vulgar ? Another post bashing anandi. The track is boring for sure except anandi childlike innocence. If anandi was below average how did she make a village into district. Anandi is not in her thirties. If she was in her thirties nandu should have been in early twenties.Edited by Sheetsden - 9 years ago
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What ever you see vulgarity here???????😲
yes this track is boring off course...me too can not bear anandi in such a pathetic condition ...But that means not that its vulgar...

Another unnecessary bashing post for Anandi...
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I always considered anandi as some below average in intelligence and smartness.

Now they are making her a fool and an item girl.

I think she must be around thirties according to BV timeline and she is made into a luaghing stock.

Her acts are no more cute.It is bordering on vulgarity.

And the lady doctor is pathetic. Without seeing the patient, she is giving vague advice.

If they dont have meaningful storylines, why they want this mumbo jumbo track at all?

Lols Anandi is of below average intelligence?
Was it the reason why Dsa was so worried that she might overtake her ladesar and order him around and stopped her from going to school?
Anandi for the shortwhile she attended school she managed to beat Jagya and not only that topped school too. Does that mean all the kids in school or of extremely low IQ?
Her smartness always came into play when she wanted to help others and her smartness comes into play when she thinks of ways to develop her village.

Post her marriage it is her smartness that helped women like Chanda to help themselves and it is her idea of Ithwari bazar that helped those women become more financially independant.
It is her smartness that forced the bar owners shut down their businesses in the basti
It is her smartness combined with large heartedness that helped Sanchi stand up after that horrific date rape

When Shravan kidnapped her and then spread word around that she eloped with him it is her smartness that helped her nab Shravan and expose him in front of the villagers

As for vulgarity - Vulgarity may be your perception.The world changes it's colour according to the lenses/filters a person uses to see the world.I will not say anything more than this.
For some people it looks like a child is trying hard to break free and come out and for some people it looks otherwise.

As for the doctor - I think she is dumb.As far as I know no doctor ever offers advice without seeing the patient.

Anandi  must be 27/28 now.

By the way she is behaving the way she is obviously because of the drugs and that drug is known to make the person behave this way.
The euphoria and feel good factor that provides is the main reason why that drug is abused so much.

Edited by aparnauma - 9 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
What happened to anandi's social work? What happened to tackling real issues?

They are making central character a drug addict, an item girl shaking hips.

Whats the need to show this type of demeaning behaviour?

When we start feeling odd, we introspect why? What have we eaten?

Anandi meekly submits herself and her good faith overshadows her thinking power.

She is on the way to lose her second marriage too.

And endup in some asylum.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

In Anandi's position I would act little different and get more alert about my surroundings and other people's behaviour.  From the day she found out about movie tickets and pizza incident, she should have not just sat thinking something is wrong, but should have consulted a doctor straight away.  If she didn't want to involve Shiv / family in her doubts, she could have done it secretly.

Anandi is intelligent and good heart character but she is not street smart. She just thinks of everyone / everything in good faith.  A 25 plus year old, with so much of exposure in life needs to realise that the world is not as sweet as it appears.

She made some obvious lapses in Rasika's case and in Sa-Sau case. She was once fooled by a dance teacher. Based on these experiences A should be more alert, cautious and learn to protect herself from her surroundings. CVs show her as a very nave character, which makes it feel that despite so many experiences, Anandi does not grow.

CVs should show her in a different light. Someone who can nip the problem in the bud instead of letting it go to this extent. The terrace tank bit was so scary. Imagine only if she had taken steps earlier, she may have got some clue by now, as to why she behaves in a weird fashion.

This track is now becomign boring and soon it will start appearing illogical.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

What happened to anandi's social work? What happened to tackling real issues?

They are making central character a drug addict, an item girl shaking hips.

Whats the need to show this type of demeaning behaviour?

When we start feeling odd, we introspect why? What have we eaten?

Anandi meekly submits herself and her good faith overshadows her thinking power.

She is on the way to lose her second marriage too.

And endup in some asylum.

Anandi's social work? If I remember right it was you who said that her social work doesn't interest you.
There may be lot of others who apparently don't care for it.

Anandi is a central character and she was been shown as a victim from the time the show started.So what is new about it?

Anandi being victim of circumstances started right from the time she was born. Thru her they showed how agirl child is looked upon .How [arents despite loving her considered as a burden and 
then she became a victim of tradition 

Then she became a victim of Dadisa's autocratic ways 

Then she became a victim of an abusive husband

Then she became a victim of Gauri's jealousy

Then when her husband decided that he wanted her back she became a victim of his insane desire to posses her

Anandi's battles have always been on personal front not on professional side.

Didn't she fight all those things?????
------------------------------------

Did she take drugs by herself or were they given to her without her knowledge?

Is she behaving like this because she wants it???

DB is the cobra who is poisioning her.

Didn't she come to the conclusion that there is something wrong with her???

Isn't she seeking medical help for that?Didn't they take an appointment for that?

Obviously they have chosen the central character to show the mal practice of consuming these drugs made b quacks.

They make a bigger impact if it involves the lead in a more dramatic way and the message about quacks will be that much louder.

When it is shown that she is taking steps in the right direcctions to correct what is wrong with her why go on criticising her?

They ave already shown Ira and Anandi discussing this thinkng that some hormonal changes are making her behave this way etc. When they are proceeding in the right direction where is the need to criticise it?

Yes they are showing thru Anandi how the family should approach mental disturbances.Instead of shunning the person how important it si to go into possible reasons for the altered behaviour.

This track will catch more attention simply because it is happening to the lead.This is way better than the lead being posessed by a dead woman's ghost and behaving oddly.
At least in this track there is a big message about how a family should approach mental illness or rather altered behaviour of the family member.

Who says central character should always be solving others' problems??? A lot can be learnt from the central character solving his or her own problems too.

But I guess people who wanted to see Anandi solving Gauri's problem for Jagya wlll obvioulsy won't like this track.

Talking about vulgarity.May be it is your perception Like they say a man who is jaundiced the whole world will look yellow to him.

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry, double post... edited

Edited by Missesha - 9 years ago
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anandi's social work and tackling real issues- what happened to that , I guess CVs should reply to it. We only come to know that her Bhaili is established and spreading wings.

We only come to know in between that Bhaili has established whereas they keep her involved in solving family problems. Same way Jagya is MLA we only come to know by his dress.

These are CVs fault that they are unable to show professional tracks properly..

I guess it depends on our mentality how we look at Anandi's behavior .

I thought her dancing, twirling in rain, wanting to dance with her husband  like a free bird, child like. Surely there was innocence in her dance. Every person has a child inside, And the spunky girl whose childhood was brutally crushed do have those desires in her mind which she very nicely kept in hibernating stage becoz of the rigorous conditioning since her childhood.

When did Anandi danced like this , behaved like this in her normal state ? Knowing she is unaware what she is doing if we say it is vulgar that is too harsh I guess. 

We have always seen her composed. But even if she was not drugged if she dance with her husband what's wrong in it? Nowadays girls get married at the age of 30. Cant they enjoy if they love something ? If we be so critical aren't we are also behaving like DB's?

Her brain is not under her control otherwise why would she danger her life yesterday?

leavesandwaves thumbnail
I am bored with achar papad bahili work. Not by Suhasini or beggar track.

I am shocked to see that hip shaking bollywood style.