Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Anandi and her husband are always right...and in true sense they are always right. The great work done by these two is unmatching and of high quality.they adopted a kid...so it is unnatural to see and read about them which does not praise them.
cv are doing a great job by showing the dance , her high on drug and serving the food to elders.

what else one can expect from these useless characters... 😉
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aajkal

Anandi and her husband are always right...and in true sense they are always right. The great work done by these two is unmatching and of high quality.they adopted a kid...so it is unnatural to see and read about them which does not praise them.
cv are doing a great job by showing the dance , her high on drug and serving the food to elders.

what else one can expect from these useless characters... 😉

They are always right. Who says they are not?

They can also think for a change.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

This reminds me of Rasika who was over euphoric. Was she also under drugs or was it her natural personality which many did not approve of.

Sanchi announcing that she loves Jagya and she wants him to kiss her. Sanchi was definitely not on high. Sanchi also did not allow Sautrabh to come near easily her when she was sedate and he has to use drugs to seduce her.

We have some rules for bad women and some rules for good women.

Rasleela and character dheela come to mind.

Rasleela and character dheela 

Rasika's character is dheela simply because she does not honour her marriage and throws herself at every man and she cheats on her husband. She is driven by her own selfish desires and doesn't care who she hurts.It is about ethics and morals.

Anandi's character would have been dheela too had she proclaimed her love for someone else and hugged someone else.The fact is even under the influence of that drug she never ever thought of anyone other than her husband.Even in her drug induced haze she never ever said anything other than at the most making fun of Daddu and using a slang for DB.The rest like leaving the gas open was obviously because of the drug induced drowsiness and she herself is shaken by her own behaviour.

Well Sanchi - I didn't really think it was wrong on her part if she tried to get close to her fiance.
She wasn't very sure about Saurabh she didn't allow him to get closer to her.Whatever happened to Sanchi under the influence of that drug happened because of men like Saurabh exist and not really because of her. I don't like Sanchi nor the actress but I never criticised for her wanting to get close to her fiance Jagya and I criticised for picking on creep like Saurabh but never once did I say that she desrves what ever Saurabh did to her.

Well Jagya - he did try to manipulate DS to get Anandi back in his life for that he was criticised and for the way he breaks his relationships unilaterally he is criticised.Nobody said that he should stick with Gauri or get married to Sanchi but his methods are criticised.There is nothing wrong if he wanted to reconcile with his first wife but the methods he used are deplorable.But the fact that we didn't want Anandi Jagya reconcile is a different issue altogether.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Rasleela and character dheela 

Rasika's character is dheela simply because she does not honour her marriage and throws herself at every man and she cheats on her husband. She is driven by her own selfish desires and doesn't care who she hurts.It is about ethics and morals.

Anandi's character would have been dheela too had she proclaimed her love for someone else and hugged someone else.The fact is even under the influence of that drug she never ever thought of anyone other than her husband.Even in her drug induced haze she never ever said anything other than at the most making fun of Daddu and using a slang for DB.The rest like leaving the gas open was obviously because of the drug induced drowsiness and she herself is shaken by her own behaviour.

Well Sanchi - I didn't really think it was wrong on her part if she tried to get close to her fiance.
She wasn't very sure about Saurabh she didn't allow him to get closer to her.Whatever happened to Sanchi under the influence of that drug happened because of men like Saurabh exist and not really because of her. I don't like Sanchi nor the actress but I never criticised for her wanting to get close to her fiance Jagya and I criticised for picking on creep like Saurabh but never once did I say that she desrves what ever Saurabh did to her.

Well Jagya - he did try to manipulate DS to get Anandi back in his life for that he was criticised and for the way he breaks his relationships unilaterally he is criticised.Nobody said that he should stick with Gauri or get married to Sanchi but his methods are criticised.There is nothing wrong if he wanted to reconcile with his first wife but the methods he used are deplorable.But the fact that we didn't want Anandi Jagya reconcile is a different issue altogether.

This is what I call well meaning and fruitful discussion.
atominis thumbnail
Leaves
I read the entire thread before replying.

Anandi is not a cow or whatever. Not above criticism. I know who is sacred in this forum and threads on who get locked if one says anything on them! Anandi is not the one!

But she doesn't warrant such bashing because she is not doing this consciously. She is drugged.

Also you compared her to Rasika and Sanchi but difference is that she is doing whatever she is, with her own husband and not any other man or just a fiance. They did everything knowingly and not under influence of drugs.

If she throws herself at other men then talk! Even accidentally she has not started seeing her husband in other men and gone on to hug them. Unlike others who hugged someone else in influence of bhaang.

That said I don't want to see this drugged state and this track dragged further. I want DB to be caught soon and given a sound rap by Daddu.