Anandi's circus - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Leaves I think you are itching for a fight.
I agree with Esha that Anandi could have taken better care of herself. Forget the earlier incidents, the minute she came to know she had left the gas open, she should have called up Shiv and gone for a check-up instead of waiting for the family doctor. She was way too casual about how she endangered someone's life.And she almost killed herself by sleeping on the edge of the terrace.

But on vulgarity I violently disagree, Her behaviour has been so child-like and charming.The dances in my opinion were without a trace of vulgarity, let alone deserve being called item numbers. The rain dance had the potential to turn vulgar but the CVs and Toral ensured it was sweet and graceful. There was zero skin show though she was totally drenched.

If just a mild swaying of hips for a split second in the beginning is vulgarity, I don't know what  you'd call the shows aired on Colors between 8.30 and 10 p.m which are full of passionate dances and suggestive lovemaking. I personally don't hold even these to be vulgar compared to the raunchy bollywood dances which are watched by kids and reenacted on various shows including JDJ,

As for your conclusion that she is mad and will lose her second marriage, I'm simply speechless. You say this after knowing how caring Shiv has been and after the concern her in-laws have shown her? Soon it will be known that she has been drugged. So why on earth should she lose her marriage for no crime of hers? 

Edit: And would you rather Anandi was always serious, refusing to go out for movies, refusing to go on holidays, as she does when she is conscious? Isn't it refreshing to see her in a different, carefree avatar? Edited by rohini55 - 9 years ago
omg..bashing post...ahah...
wat she dis..which made u think shes vulgar o_0
anyways this thread ll get closed.
me escaped beforw that
🤣
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

I am bored with achar papad bahili work. Not by Suhasini or beggar track.

I am shocked to see that hip shaking bollywood style.

wt r u telling about...
whn tht happened? ?
If genuine criticism is taken as bashing, I cant say anything.

I hate my favourite characters becoming degraded endlessly.

Hip shaking is not something I expected from this show and I dont watch dance shows just for this reason. Women being reduced.

When they can finish off good tracks in a jiffy, why dont they end this meaningless track and DB too.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago

I always considered anandi as some below average in intelligence and smartness.

Now they are making her a fool and an item girl.

I think she must be around thirties according to BV timeline and she is made into a laughing stock.

Her acts are no more cute.It is bordering on vulgarity.

And the lady doctor is pathetic. Without seeing the patient, she is giving vague advice.

If they don't have meaningful story  line, why they want this mumbo- jumbo track at all?

Fully agree with you TM . They have to tighten up their belts ,already stirred up  viewers ' feelings , rubbed on the wrong side ,by introducing this not so well meant  track ,now meddling  with the  main character . 
Don't agree even one bit . She was childlike and innocent while expressing her love through the dance , NOT vulgar . Infact it was very sweet and cute .

I am bored with achar papad bahili work. Not by Suhasini or beggar track.

I am shocked to see that hip shaking bollywood style.
Bhaili is not at par with Anandi's caliber . some times she out smart police ,lawyers ,and collector also ...now submissively consuming laddus without any questioning , is surprising .
For me amol and mannu are cute.

In the beginning, it was good. But they are overdoing it.

I hate my favourite characters becoming degraded endlessly.

Hip shaking is not something I expected from this show and I dont watch dance shows just for this reason. Women being reduced.

When they can finish off good tracks in a jiffy, why dont they end this meaningless track and DB too.
They always end Jagdish tracks in a hurry ,and prolong Sanchi tracks endlessly .
Sanchi and DB are more favourite actors to CVs than the main character . if it is so romantic  or cute ,then why Shiv watched her with pain and scared to dance with her ?