Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

For me amol and mannu are cute.

In the beginning, it was good. But they are overdoing it.

Mannu and Amol , they are acting well too . and they have good tracks to showcase their acting ability . Edited by Avyakta - 9 years ago
rohini55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think people are missing Anandi's bhashans. 🤣

Maybe they should have shown her doing PT. 😳
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The main negative point of anandi's character is that she always have a strong trust on her family members ...and most pathetic thing is that some of her family member take the advantage of her blind faith...and  i think this not the ist time when her nearer one is taking  the advantages of her faith and trust ...previously also someone took  the advantage of her blind faith and ditched her ...she is an human being and every human being is made up of strong and week points within  him/her..😊
And  who is talking that this track is an romantic  one...😲...maturity is the characteristic  of Anandi...so certainly if she is behaving like a child..so its become shocking for her nearest one...what is abnormal  in that?????.😊

And more than that ... someone dancing in front of her  onscreen hubby in  a private place  that is called as hip shaking. and vulgarity??????😲
Edited by nandita_bVian - 9 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@leaves tho i never find anandi's dance etc as cute or childish but i also don't find them vulgar but they luked 2 me irritating & weird.and i also never found anandi much intelligent but shes not a duffer.
gudness doesn't mean u can't've common sense or can't suspect any1 or can trust any1.
anandi has seen enough 2 hav experience so on the basis of her experiences she shud b cautious & by now shud'd started thinking sumthing fishy & had gone 2 either doc or tried 2 find out why this happening.
but no wen shiv said abt going 2 dr. she simply says after few days.is it abt sum minor cold or cough that shes ignoring it??
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tomorrow, DB may advance the same argument saying that she just wanted anandi to loosen up.

Thus DB will once again escape.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

For me amol and mannu are cute.

In the beginning, it was good. But they are overdoing it.

Agree with many here that it doesn't look vulgar in any sense.

Shiv couldn't enjoy the dance because he got alerted that she might not be in her normal state, not because he didn't find it romantic or childlike.

The track was bit overdone at one point, but now I find it toned down a lot. Drugging is not a daily affair now, also people around her are slowly realizing that something is wrong with her. Initially the focus was on display of Anandi's behavior in drugged state, now I am quite ok with it.
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Anandi wasn't in a dream romancing Shiv.She was happily looking at the rain.It was only when Shiv called her she turned back splashing water on him.

My observation, Anandi was showing Shiv how happy she is through her dance but her intention was not to lure him.
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TM , I guess u are biggest fan of J , other great ideal mahan  u can do this we have no problem why u made such this kind of topics ,what is your problem ?
why u bashing A ,? I like her new avatar , we are getting bore to watch her  seriousness if she  doing some fun , naughtiness like child what is the big deal, we are real enjoy to watch her new side ,I like Toral performance she look awesome in these scene
Edited by Viamuniquestyle - 9 years ago
swathimanjula69 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope cv' s will wake up anandi from her stupid mind frame. Once drugs detected from her blood Anandi will start checking her self with the food items she consumes at home. may be giving prasad to lab test will be the initial step taken by her. Like Gauri DB will make a mess of her room and kitchen and will leave KB making some excuse to family members and daddu. Yesterday's quite reasonable episode compared to last week. Sachi looks gorgeous in saree and kitchen scene at Kabra house. 
begumparaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool-n-Fresh

Anandi wasn't in a dream romancing Shiv.She was happily looking at the rain.It was only when Shiv called her she turned back splashing water on him.

My observation, Anandi was showing Shiv how happy she is through her dance but her intention was not to lure him.

I think the drug is turning Anandi into a nymphomaniac. Shiv will soon be unable to cater to her desires..