Anandi's circus - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by nandita_bVian

What ever you see vulgarity here???????😲
yes this track is boring off course...me too can not bear anandi in such a pathetic condition ...But that means not that its vulgar...

Another unnecessary bashing post for Anandi...

Nandita , Normally i did not come in any topics on BV forums except SS, but seriously when i read  this Vulgar words i can not control myself to come here , such this kind of topic look soo horrible

do u know this topic maker is big supported to other ideal πŸ˜† 

omgg when i read this topics i was 😲
Edited by Viamuniquestyle - 9 years ago
Originally posted by begumparaa

<font size="4"><font color="#660000">I think the drug is turning Anandi into a nymphomaniac. Shiv will soon be unable to cater to her desires..</font></font>
Nymphomaniac !! Woow ! Did we see Anandi dragging Shiv to bed and stripping down her clothes ? Did we see her lusting for Shiv ? She just hugged him and said a simple ' I Love you' for God's sake ! And even if she did express her physical desires for her HUSBAND , how is it wrong in any sense? How does she become a Nymphomaniac !?! Kuch bhi !
Originally posted by Theepetronauss

Nymphomaniac !! Woow ! Did we see Anandi dragging Shiv to bed and stripping down her clothes ? Did we see her lusting for Shiv ? She just hugged him and said a simple ' I Love you' for God's sake ! And even if she did express her physical desires for her HUSBAND , how is it wrong in any sense? How does she become a Nymphomaniac !?! Kuch bhi !

🀣 πŸ€£  Palie 

anyways πŸ˜†
Item girl? Vulgar?for Anandi? πŸ˜• 😲
I didn't know confessing love to your husband can be counted as vulgar πŸ˜•
Even her rain dance was sober with beautiful steps.Even though Anandi and Shiv were completely drenched they did not look vulgar even for a second.
It's sad to see Anandi in such a vulnerable state but still I'm liking her public display of affection for Shiv. Anandi was never so vocal about her feelings.In fact she was never so happy before. It's good to see Anandi finally having true love in her life.She's flaunting it as well πŸ˜‰ Edited by gloriousgal - 9 years ago
I find some of the descriptions here for Anandi more vulgar than her supposedly vulgar dance. It is sad that a carefree, beautifully and gracefully enacted dance is being equated with an item number.

Poor Anandi: if she is herself she is boring and mahaan. If she breaks free of the mould she is vulgar.

And i'm by no means an adoring fan of Anandi's.
In anandi's place I would be cautious like Esha said.
But what's this thing about calling her item girl, vulgar etc... just can't get. I guess it depends on how each person looks at it. I am no one to comment about that😳.

Anandi won't be losing this marriage.  Now she's got the best one who will be nice to her in her best times as well as in bad times. That's what a family is, ain't it? Nothing great in husbands being nice when the wife is giving him her best. The one who tolerates her in bad times is the one who's worthy of her. 

Originally posted by rohini55

I find some of the descriptions here for Anandi more vulgar than her supposedly vulgar dance. It is sad that a carefree, beautifully and gracefully enacted dance is being equated with an item number.

Poor Anandi: if she is herself she is boring and mahaan. If she breaks free of the mould she is vulgar.

And i'm by no means an adoring fan of Anandi's.

Absolutely agree. 
@ Rohini totally...way its mentioned here more vulgar than its actually shown 
Dance steps and expression were given by both actors were no where close to vulgarity  

Anandi child like jumping roaming twirling seeing her free spirit surprised worried yet protective Shiv  

Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
If anandi did these things naturally, it would be another thing. But she is doing it under the influence of drugs. Are we supporting DB indirectly for showing us this side of anandi?

Even when she was a child, she was not like this. Only very talkative and argumentative.

As for the dances, even shiv was not amused but was rather serious. If someone behaves so out of character, it is not an enjoyable situation. It is a sad situation.

I dont have problems with dances but I dont like those hip movements for a character like anandi.
If S did those things, how much criticism she would have faced in this forum? I remember how much S was castigated for that one drunken scene.
Well Anandi has no control over her brain... all she knew she is happy 
rest is just due to drug effect... control freak...like yesterday Anandi sleeps walk climbs over roof top...

so is that Anandi's hidden desire to climb on roof top sleeps there NO. 

Badi Bua wanted to prove Anandi is pretensions she is not that good soul as she shown. Buaji's this claim failed miserably. Anandi  neither hurt anyone nor bad mouth anyone. Bua ji hasn't realized seeing this over hyper happy Anandi , Shiv & rest of family are worried for her. Now its more dangerous since Anandi might hurt herself, they are taking Dr advice. 

I think Bua ji never think like this. She thought Anandi will do drama bad mouth eventually all will be angry over her & finally thrown out of KB but here Anandi seen happy state more hyper... all she thinks is Shiv how to express her love care over him.  

I fail to understand where is vulgarity and character degradation here πŸ€”

Edited by blushing - 9 years ago