Anandi's circus - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Now DB will interfere even in the treatment so that anandi cant get well.
Is it being suggested that a character like Anandi will not have physical relationship with her husband? Obviously there must be a lot happening in the bedroom that we are not privy to. If the hip movements are for her husband, with whom she is a relationship, how does it degrade the character?

We are being shown a small part of what we would normally not see. The reason Shiv is upset is because she is doing it in a public place under drug influence. So the argument can be that CVs should not show the hip moving gesture -- which i disagree with as i found it cute rather than vulgar-- not that a character like A will not do it even before her wedded husband. Prey how will they ever have kids if the character has to be pristine pure even with her husband?😆
Originally posted by rohini55

Is it being suggested that a character like Anandi will not have physical relationship with her husband? Obviously there must be a lot happening in the bedroom that we are not privy to. If the hip movements are for her husband, with whom she is a relationship, how does it degrade the character?

We are being shown a small part of what we would normally not see. The reason Shiv is upset is because she is doing it in a public place under drug influence. So the argument can be that CVs should not show the hip moving gesture -- which i disagree with as i found it cute rather than vulgar-- not that a character like A will not do it even before her wedded husband. Prey how will they ever have kids if the character has to be pristine pure even with her husband?😆

The real anandi will not do those hip movements even in the bedroom. Mostly she will be a passive partner as most Indian wives.😆
Not a tigress.
I did not use the word vulgar. I used item dance. Vulgarity is not absolute. It is a relative term. If a professional dancer does it, it is not. If a housewife like anandi does it, it is out of character.
I think its funny..whatever Anandi does is become subject debate or topic or every action of Anandi is Questionable ðŸ¤”
whether she is bore mahaan or funny hyper child like ðŸ¤”  

kuch bhi karo Anandi ki band bajati hain...😆
If Shiv suddenly whistles and starts flirting with his wife in front of everyone?😆
out of character...hummm

Is there any rules and regulations how to behave while under drugs ðŸ¤”

or Anandi is special case ðŸ˜†  

even under dose of drugs she can't dance she can't express her love for her own husband...😈

even under effect of drugs all Anandi needs to do is sits thinks if I do this will this be topic of discussion  ðŸ¤” or how forums people will react for my action ðŸ¤”

Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
I dont think our classical dances have those suggestive hip movements. It is bollywoodish.

I think even folk dances dont have those movements.

Even western dances dont have these types of movements. Maybe the filmi culture introduced this thing.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

If Shiv suddenly whistles and starts flirting with his wife in front of everyone?😆

well recently before Drug drama Shiv signaling Anandi ðŸ˜‰ Daddu witness this ðŸ˜›

Daddu caught them and took Amol away saying his parents needs some privacy ðŸ˜›

Anandi did not stop Daddu or runs ways... She sits there and when Daddu Amol gone she went to Shiv... all this without drugs ðŸ˜Ž 
We are acting as if we have actually seen how Anandi behaves when she's making love with Shiv 😆 Even those 'hip movements' were for her husband only na . There was no else present there . It was a dance afterall 😆 If you call Anandi's dance in the rain as vulgar then she must even more vulgar for shedding her clothes in the privacy of her bedroom infront of Shiv isn't it? But Oh wait, isn't that a natural thing considering that's how married couples express their love for each other and that's how babies are born? 😆 😆 This is getting funny 😆Edited by Theepetronauss - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Theepetronauss

We are acting as if we have actually seen how Anandi behaves when she's making love with Shiv 😆 Even those 'hip movements' were for her husband only na . There was no else present there . It was a dance afterall 😆 If you call Anandi's dance in the rain as vulgar and she must even more vulgar for shedding her clothes in the privacy of her bedroom infront of Shiv isn't it? But Oh wait, isn't that a natural thing considering that's how married couples express their love for each other and how babies are born? 😆 😆 This is getting funny 😆

Who is talking about bedroom behaviour? It is about behaviour outside bedroom.