Anandi's circus - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

I dont think our classical dances have those suggestive hip movements. It is bollywoodish.

I think even folk dances dont have those movements.

Even western dances dont have these types of movements. Maybe the filmi culture introduced this thing.

What about Lavani!?

As a dance form, it requires lots of movements of the waist and the hip.
Edited by Cool-n-Fresh - 9 years ago

Who is talking about bedroom behaviour? It is about behaviour outside bedroom.
What does being passive with her partner like other Indian wives mean ? 😆 it applies to Physical intimacy isn't it ? 😆
Originally posted by Cool-n-Fresh

What about Lavani!?

As a dance form, it requires lots of movements of the waist and the hip.

Thats an exception.

Thats an exception.

wow ðŸ˜†  
Originally posted by blushing

wow ðŸ˜†  

I dont think Anandi was doing Lavani. She was doing anand dance. Anand is happiness.😆
Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago
so is there any rule for Anand dance...this shd be not this shd be 
like i wrote earlier is there any set rule how to behave under drugs 

I don't think Anandi realised that she was dancing in public just as she didn't realise that she was sleep walking. 
At that point, she was in the mood to tease Shiv and gain his attention probably with an intention to get intimate. Nothing wrong if she wanted to initiate

The drug makes her high and she loses herself.

The hip movement could be a part of letting oneself lose.
Edited by Missesha - 9 years ago
Originally posted by blushing

so is there any rule for Anand dance...this shd be not this shd be 
like i wrote earlier is there any set rule how to behave under drugs 

I dont know. Do you have any idea?

II am quite ignorant and idiot and arguing with an idiot like me will not give shobhaa to you. Because I will drag you down to my level.

Can we use this type of taunting in forums? Taunting fellow members indirectly.
@ leaves ...I am not taunting you...I am asking you directly...
abt my signature I did not change for you darling...its there for two weeks ðŸ˜› 

plz don't get offended which I don't even wrote or meant either ..its just signature...

did I pointed to my signature told you that its for you No...its there only. 
Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
I see that the forum has a lot of catching up to do. Surveys after surveys -- for reference see Outlook and India Today- have established that women are breaking sexual barriers and are becoming active participants. We may be too hidebound to believe this but the fact is social mores are changing.

What bothers me is the suggestion that the character of Anandi will be held to be superior only if she is passive/ inhibited with her husband. Anandi "will behave only like this in the bedroom" otherwise she will be seen to be degraded, is a regressive proposition. In fact people are hoping to see a more uninhibited A after this.

As for dance, please see Padma Subrahmanyam's luscious steps in bharatanatyam. In Odissi there is a lot of graceful hip swaying. Lavni is of course totally suggestive.

If dance/ art forms are not allowed flexibility and fluidity they would become PT. what about nude paintings?