parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
CV is trying to prove another time.
Gunjan as superpowerwomen and Rachana as again facing the problems.

Rachana will not get support as KT"s mother is not good woman.And Gunjan will get all the support from her family that she is trying to fulfil her mom's dream project.

When Gunjan entered in Banaras i watched that episode when Gunjan said,"I hate shail mausi." but now situation changed.

Gunjan is ready to jump for another successful step and Rachana is back for 5 steps that her MIL is trying to create big MU in Rachana and KT.

Great cv! Bravo cv! you are trying hard to get law trp.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
but alka i think this time gunjan will not have seema and mayank supports totally
in yesterday seema  was indirectly taunting her but yes soon she will be the hero

and i agree in rachna's case..some cheap tricks will be played by kt's mom to create MU ..this is not the right track for rabir..
i hope the concentrate on bittu rachna and kt's track without showing these type cheap tracks..
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesome-raji

but alka i think this time gunjan will not have seema and mayank supports totally

in yesterday seema  was indirectly taunting her but yes soon she will be the hero

and i agree in rachna's case..some cheap tricks will be played by kt's mom to create MU ..this is not the right track for rabir..
i hope the concentrate on bittu rachna and kt's track without showing these type cheap tracks..

I do't know i am reacting over or what but think that the success of Gunjan and Rachana and even Gargs work where shail is?means she is in which party?she can convience anybody.So the success of the work depends on Shails support.
But here Shail is right as Kt's mom.So problem for rachana for sure
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow what nice post Gunjan had everything easy for her right from the startπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Seema n Sageeta loved her so much that the broke her n Mayank upπŸ‘πŸ‘ Gunjan never have problemπŸ˜† Mayank made mistake Gunjan made mistake all due to good old mom Seema  but they both was young.  Rachna is very young also so I wouldn't say much about her but her husband to be is a lot older he should fall for tricks like this from his missing mom.
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: milla

Wow what nice post Gunjan had everything easy for her right from the startπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Seema n Sageeta loved her so much that the broke her n Mayank upπŸ‘πŸ‘ Gunjan never have problemπŸ˜† Mayank made mistake Gunjan made mistake all due to good old mom Seema  but they both was young.  Rachna is very young also so I wouldn't say much about her but her husband to be is a lot older he should fall for tricks like this from his missing mom.

Dear.i am not against Gunjan here but only trying to show They are ruining Rachana's character.We can't go against that Gunjan had done and get whatever she wished.She always got support from all.Most of the Garg supported her [You can agree by this] Shail,Dayal,Rachana.Even Prabhu and his younger brother.Rachana too supported her.And last but not the lease I am not against Gunjan's character.
marty999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: parmarA

Dear.i am not against Gunjan here but only trying to show They are ruining Rachana's character.We can't go against that Gunjan had done and get whatever she wished.She always got support from all.Most of the Garg supported her [You can agree by this] Shail,Dayal,Rachana.Even Prabhu and his younger brother.Rachana too supported her.And last but not the lease I am not against Gunjan's character.

I agree with Mills here and from your post it hard to believe you are not against Gunjan character Gunjan has suffer a lot way more than Rachna.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I will tell one scenes that made me Gunjan fans forever I remember all that Vihaan nonsense when Rachna went straight to her parents room and got all the love u could think about πŸ˜†n Gunjan all she had was to sit by herself n think about her late mom😭😭 
parmarA thumbnail
If you don't want to believe it's up to you guys.
Yes i am big fan of Rachana.But never hate Gunjan.

milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: marty999

I agree with Mills here and from your post it hard to believe you are not against Gunjan character Gunjan has suffer a lot way more than Rachna.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I will tell one scenes that made me Gunjan fans forever I remember all that Vihaan nonsense when Rachna went straight to her parents room and got all the love u could think about πŸ˜†n Gunjan all she had was to sit by herself n think about her late mom😭😭 

Marty say it as u see itπŸ˜† I was thinking that some are jealous of Gunjan character and then I saw this postπŸ‘
parmarA thumbnail
I opened this thread for healthy disscussion of these two character.
You guys calling it Jealousy?

First see the addression of this post.It is addressing of cv.
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I like both Rachna and Gunjan :)
I just hope they start a new Rabir track soon & Gunjan fulfills her mother's dream.😳